Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

2 hours ago, nzkiwiman said:

Been a while since I visited - what would be the best way to sell sealed bags from Lego sets (not to be confused with a sealed set)

For example - I have purchased some Speed Champions sets just for the car and do not need the rest of the parts that build the pits etc, so I keep the bag(s) sealed that contain the parts for the pits. 
Another example - the recent City Airport set with the hanger, have kept the hanger parts sealed as I don't want to build it

The number of these bags I have in storage is getting a tad unmanageable .. so looking at offloading

Obviously Trademe is an answer, but not my prefered 

You could try your luck on this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595869840636241/  it's quite an active group for buying and selling Lego in NZ, and it wouldn't cost you anything to at least try.

^ Thanks for that

Hopefully the group may also have some of the Lego sets I want to purchase but don't want to pay the full cost to get (Speed Champions sets being the main offender - I want the cars but not all the extra stuff, and that extra stuff seems to cost a LOT of money)

Anybody wants to share purchases to take advantage of Toyworld's current Buy One Get One Half Price promotion?

*cough* Is this thing on? Been a bit quiet here for the last few years!

Here's a new MOC that I finished last weekend - based on Ralph McQuarrie's concept art for Star Wars' Docking Bay 94. Built for the "Star Wars Concept Art" contest here.

Reference image - Ralph McQuarrie
51228165416_3b887cefaa_c.jpg

Build
51229863317_a999d6e62e_o.jpg

Voting thread is now live. Two votes per person to determine top 3 places (among just 8 entries in total), so long as your Eurobricks account was created before May 4 2021.

Here's the vote link if you're interested in seeing all the entries...

Hmm?  It's a fine build, but I don't see what it has to do with where to find Lego in New Zealand ... ?