Sign in to follow this  
L-space

MOC Endor Bunker

indexed.gif

Hello all,

last year I got tired of my 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer and decided to put the pieces to good use. ( I also have the UCS, so that was a no-brainner which one to take apart :grin: )

Because at that time the first rumours of the Endor set started to appear I decided that building my own was I good way to spend my bricks.

I added a green baseplate, some tan and leftover greens and this is the result:

The mood picture

01_endor_bunker.jpg

It features three little scenes:

1. Princess Leia and Han Solo trying to get in. R2 is on the move to give it a try.

2. Chewbacca apprehending an AT-ST driver (the AT-ST is in the diorama that is sitting next to this one in my display case).

3. 3-CPO being caught by an Imperial trooper.

20090207tp0005.jpg

The tree is from the Speeder Bikes set 7128 the rest is in the diorama next to it, as well.

20090207tp0006.jpg

The roof folds open using the same hinges is in the 6211 and opens up the view on two armoured doors.

more in the brickshelf folder.

Enjoy

Wow! That looks great!

I like the different scenes that you included into this. If you get the new one, you should compare them for us.

Great idea and great MOC. Bye bye 6211! It is starting to look disgusting now I have seen the Venator. :laugh:

JD

Very nicely done. It looks more "complete" than TLC's. Perhaps you could add some more foliage, it would look much better. Good job. :thumbup:

6211 was the flimsiest set ever. After working on it at like 3 A.M., I went to put it on a shelf then it busted. $100 for a bunch of grey pieces.

I think it's pretty sturdy. Mine has stayed together for over a year now and the only complaint I have with it is the mechanism for grabbing vader's helmet. :sceptic:

Great MOC, you should add another big green baseplate and add more foliage to it.

Great MOC, you should add another big green baseplate and add more foliage to it.

This is how it is displayed:

20090207tp0012.jpg

so there's the other baseplate, and with the AT-ST overhead.

This is cool I usually don't like some Vig moc's but this one stands out because of the bunker. It would be awesome if you added your own At-ST! Great Job!

WOAH!!! Ive never herd of a 3-CPO :tongue: very nice bunker, if only i had the 6211 then I would soo create this :classic:

man the Rebels are really kicking But out there... look at that poor AT-ST on it's side :tongue::laugh: GO THE EWOKS.....GO THE EWOKS :thumbup: ...and the Rebels

I also like the way you have displayed your collection :thumbup: very nice.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox