Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 8

001.jpg

Having narrowly escaped conviction two days in a row, Willie took a midnight stroll down by the docks.

002.jpg

He soon found himself cornered by the night killer.

"Time for you to die, Rat!" The killer said.

"Oh, I'm not a rat, already. How many times do I have to say it?" Willie asked.

003.jpg

Ratatatat! "I don't need to hear it any more." The killer said.

"Pfft... Is that the best you got?" Willie asked, "A true loyal member needs more than that to finish him off."

004.jpg

Ratatatat! The killer blew Willie's leg off and he slumped down onto the dock, lifeless.

005.jpg

The killer waited a few minutes, but the FBI didn't show up.

"Damn," He said to himself, "I thought for sure this guy was a rat."

006.jpg

"I told you I wasn't a rat!" Willie said.

007.jpg

Ratatatatatatatatatatat!!

After searching Willie's body parts and home, it was determined that Willie Fangolie was loyal to the mafia.

008.jpg

On the way to the morning meeting, Johnny Blue made a stinky and unpleasant discovery on his front walk.

009.jpg

Everyone showed up to the meeting, Quarrioni being a little late as usual. Iris was displease with everyone.

"There are eight of you left, and two of you are rats. You convicted my hitman yesterday. I have appointed a new one, but know that I appoint these roles to the people I trust the most. Please don't dispose of another one. Last night another innocent was killed. Our dear Willie Fangolie. He was a good kid. Make sure to say a prayer for his soul today as you go about your business. And be careful for rats. I want the last two taken out in the next two days or someone will suffer for it!

That is all..."

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if the kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 5 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Do not Quote (meaning copy and paste) a PM I sent you (or pretend to) or you will be killed.
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

The Wives

Alicia played by Alice

Adalaide played by Adam

Pavarti played by ptdapen

The Captains

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

The "Front"

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man- Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Wynona played by wouwie13- Dead. Shot to death on Night 3 Rat

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard-Dead. Shot to death on Night 4 Rat

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen-Dead. Hung on Night 6 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin- Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Zabrina played by Zepher- Dead. Throat slit on Night 3

Stanton played by stash2sixx- Dead. Condemned on Day 4

Richie played by ricecracker- Dead. Condemned on Day 5

LeAnn played by lego12- Dead. Shot to death on Night 5

Inertiatieri played by Inertia- Dead. Throat slit on Night 5

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator- Dead. Condemned on Day 7

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang- Dead. Shot to death on Night 7

I'm surprised and disappointed that Dragonatieri was not a rat, but to be honest am mostly just thrilled to still be alive. Thanks to those who decided not to just let me die. :cry_happy:

Iris has given me the role of the hitman now that Dragonatieri is gone. I guess that doesn't really mean much, considering I can be replaced, but I figured I should let you all know anyway.

It's too bad Willie was innocent.... I thought he was a rat too. Does this mean we should vote for Pavarti today?

Well, now we're fairly certain who the two remaining rats are. Shame we had to lose two more loyal men in the process though.

Pavarti is the only remaining person involved in the botched operation. It's pretty much confirmed that she's a rat. What are you doing wearing that red dress, Pavarti? The outfit you wear when you take a dump on someone's lawn perhaps? :look:

We were told early on that one of the people involved in an affair was a rat. Dickie says he's the new hitman (and a very ruthless one at that). Like my argument for Dragonatieri, it would be foolish for him to say he was a hitman if he was lying, as the real hitman would then reveal himself. He must be loyal. This means that the only one involved in the love circle who isn't in the clear is Alicia.

Now, I'm glad to hear that there are still two rats left. This means that they can't convert people anymore. We know they cannot nightkill either, so we have nothing serious to fear at night anymore.

Pavarti is the only remaining person involved in the botched operation. It's pretty much confirmed that she's a rat. What are you doing wearing that red dress, Pavarti? The outfit you wear when you take a dump on someone's lawn perhaps? :look:

What a disgusting development, but why would Pavarti target Johnny? Seems more likely to have been someone involved in the affair. Either way, it's meaningless I guess.

We were told early on that one of the people involved in an affair was a rat. Dickie says he's the new hitman (and a very ruthless one at that). Like my argument for Dragonatieri, it would be foolish for him to say he was a hitman if he was lying, as the real hitman would then reveal himself. He must be loyal. This means that the only one involved in the love circle who isn't in the clear is Alicia.

I dunno. He ran in awfully quick to proclaim himself the hitman, knowing it makes him look loyal. I guess there's always the simple Baritones test, kill one and if they're innocent, kill the other.

As for today, we vote for one, Quarrioni deals with the other?

Now, I'm glad to hear that there are still two rats left. This means that they can't convert people anymore. We know they cannot nightkill either, so we have nothing serious to fear at night anymore.

Except for that doorstep delivery. :wacko:

I can't simply dress differently on occasion? And I would never do such a disgusting thing, no matter what you think of me! Besides.. I'm pretty sure someone might have leaked information to a rat about the operation... well that was worth a shot I guess. I'm certainly doomed to die, even if I did deny everything like poor Willie.

Point of order: The new clothing for Pavarti is because I needed the torso to make a custom I had to ship to someone. It has nothing to do with the game at all...

I dunno. He ran in awfully quick to proclaim himself the hitman, knowing it makes him look loyal. I guess there's always the simple Baritones test, kill one and if they're innocent, kill the other.

It doesn't matter how quickly he said it, the point is that he wouldn't have said it if we wasn't. If he wasn't and the real hitman showed up, We'd kill him in a heartbeat. Sure, a rat may lie and say that they are the hitman, but we'd kill them as soon as we found out Dickie was dead and thus revealed to be a hitman.

Besides.. I'm pretty sure someone might have leaked information to a rat about the operation... well that was worth a shot I guess.

You leaked on his lawn too? You're out of control Pavarti! :sick:

So... um... anyone want chocolate? :tongue:

It's untraditional to be arguing over who took a dump on whose lawn, but I suppose we should. It's the biggest thing we have right now, I mean, this is almost as big a load of crap as Pavarti's innocence story. Oh yeah. I went there.

It's about time we voted her off. The operations would make absolutely no sense if they failed randomly.

As for what I did last night, since people will inevitebly ask me, I checked up on Piav because I realized I didn't no too much about him. He was home last night. Doesn't prove anything, though, if the rats don't have a converter anymore, then I'm not sure the rats have any power roles.

So... all aboard the Pavarti bandwagon (haven't voted yet)?

We were told early on that one of the people involved in an affair was a rat.

We were? I remember being told that someone was cheating on their spouse, but I don't recall anything "official" about someone involved being a rat.

Well, now we're fairly certain who the two remaining rats are. Shame we had to lose two more loyal men in the process though.

We are fairly certain of nothing. We never have been. Go back and look at our history. Everyone we have voted for has been loyal. We really suck at identifying rats and with the secretive nature of this life we lead, everyone is suspect.

I can't say a lot in my defense other than.. good job getting distracted. No one in the love circle has to be a rat. I am disappointed that Draggy wasn't a rat. He lied to me or Ian lied to me and I think there was no good reason for that lie. As for another defense, if you believe one of us is loyal, then both of us are loyal. I have believed this from the beginning. Dickie does protect me every night and despite him being the new "hitman", I imagine if a night killer tries to kill me, he will not be able to kill me or he will kill Dickie instead. Why would Dickie protect me if I was a rat and he was loyal? Also it's highly unlikely that we are both rats. I think your logic is flawed and I think only a rat would have this logic in order to protect himself. So if I die, my list of suspects is very short and you are on it. Honestly, Ian is as well at this point. I suspect him less than I do you, but I still question his alignment with what I know from Draggy's messages to me during his shortened life. I also think you've done a good job at not rising the suspicians about yourself. Dickie is really the only person that can tell you that everything I'm saying is true. We are very much in love. Killing Draggy, protected Dickie and stopped a horrible scene from what we were told. However, I am saddened to see another loyal member of the family gone. One who I loved so much at one time, but I am very glad that my lover is still alive. I am also glad to have protection at this point if you are pointing the finger at me. I will be voting for Pavarti, as it seems the likely choice but I'll wait to send in my vote.

We were? I remember being told that someone was cheating on their spouse, but I don't recall anything "official" about someone involved being a rat.

This is correct and I honestly believe that this is to distract from our purpose. LeAnn didn't say that anyone involved in the affair was a rat nor did anyone else. While an affair might be against your high standing values, oh fellow mafia members, it was justified and any of you might have done it in the same situation. And let's get real, if any of us had high standing values about following societies rules, we wouldn't have rats in our organization to begin with. So don't get all judgmental and put the scarlet 'A' on my chest. It came at a time when the rats were in a grim position and needed some help since there are apparently only 2 of them left. I know I am loyal and I suspect that Dickie is loyal.

It's untraditional to be arguing over who took a dump on whose lawn, but I suppose we should. It's the biggest thing we have right now, I mean, this is almost as big a load of crap as Pavarti's innocence story. Oh yeah. I went there.

Haha. I think that's just a red herring. Well, it smells like red herring. Maybe Dragonateri did it after eating at the Russian deli and before dying. A parting gift for you. :laugh:

So... all aboard the Pavarti bandwagon (haven't voted yet)?

I was thinking we let our night killer do the honours. It's a good final test of his loyalties and we can pick someone else to vote on.

I'll hold my vote until this has all been decided.

I was thinking we let our night killer do the honours. It's a good final test of his loyalties and we can pick someone else to vote on.

I would prefer to vote her off, not too comfortable with killing my own wife. But if everyone wants to vote for someone else I could do it.

So who do you want to vote for instead of Pavarti?

I would prefer to vote her off, not too comfortable with killing my own wife. But if everyone wants to vote for someone else I could do it.

You're right, that was insensitive of me, I forgot that you two are married. :blush:

So who do you want to vote for instead of Pavarti?

I have no idea. :look:

Well, I have a couple of ideas, but I think I'd rather see what others have in mind, I'm not at all confident with any of my theories right now.

I say we find out where Pavarti's loyalties lie once and for all, and I think it's too dangerous to vote someone else today, and have Quarrioni kill someone else tomorrow. If we vote off a loyalist and Quarrioni kills a loyalist today, then we're looking at four loyalists against two rats. Then if we vote off Pavarti and she turns out to be loyal, we'd be in deep trouble.

All I'm saying is as of right now, we have a reason to suspect Pavarti, and it's morally wrong to ask Quarrioni to kill his wife, and it's silly to put it off until later. I say we do it today, unless anyone has a decent idea as to who to vote for?

Ah sorry, I thought I remembered LeAnn saying that someone in an affair was a rat, but it turns out she was only speculating. I would think it likely for one of you to be a rat, as it would make the whole affair storyline a little pointless in this game... of life. It could of course be a way to distract us from the task at hand though, but I'm a little concerned at the way everyone jumped on Drgonatieri yesterday.

... But I'd be happy to vote Pavarti off today. :sweet:

... But I'd be happy to vote Pavarti off today. :sweet:

Seems like most people are, so can't we just do it?

And so have I. Guess we're quite close to a majority then?

Assuming we're all telling the truth, we should just need one more vote.

Shouldn't we have enough to condemn at this point, or are we waiting for 100% of the votes to come in?

Well I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, and there's no one else to vote for, so I won't be voting! I'm happy to hear that my husband is reluctant to kill me. Makes me think I chose the right man. Anyways I have nothing more to say, other than this has been one crazy week. You have to agree..