Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

EuroBricks Contest WINNER!!

Hi All

There where four great entrys for the EuroBricks Contest, but there can only be one first Price winner

And It is: Luigi

Congratulation!!!!! .

ensemble2.jpg

Second Price goes to ApophisV, well done.

Third Price is jonfett, well done.

Fouth but also very good, keitaro.

Contact Jipay for your Price.....

EuroBricks.com will soon open an new competion for moc builders, so visit us, and tell your friends about:

EuroBricks.com

Congrats to all the builders, we thank you all for your entries. Contact me for the prices, all 4 deserve at least a little one thing ;)

Yes, they were all very good models. I'm glad I wasn't part of the jury, I don't know which one I would have picked. But congragulations to Luigi, Apo, Jon and keitaro! :D

Yay! What a suprise, I come back from holiday and I came 3rd.

Im so proud :crying: , I would like to thank my parents for introducing me to lego.

Various websites for being so good, and of course eurobricks for having the comp!

Jon.

now, where my biggest (and personal) competitor is back:

congrats to all winners (includes me!!! ;)), escpecially luigi, i was really impressed by your lego version of the painting!!

jon, i'm sorry for you being not any more a step higher (mhuaaaahaa!!!!!! :devil: ), but you'll see, i thought at you when speaking with jipay over the prices... :P

so keep up the good work and i hope to see ya all again at the next contest hosted here!!! :D

I let you win this time Apo but beware for the future! :P

Jon.

yeah well my camera was bust, anway I had to use it for parts fo something else!

Jon.

Well you are all welcome ! Jon, you will have to pm me to choose your price !

oh, you made buckinham palace??? ;)

(oh, maybe we shouldnt spam this official thread too much, so i won't post here anymore senseless things... ;))

I'm very surprised to have this gold medal. I gave the best of myself in this run and especially in the final lap and ... oh it's not the olympic contest ? sorry I made a mistake :unsure: (and no i didn't dope)

First i would like to say that i thought (and i think yet) that the "1 euro coin" was a really nice idea and very well built and that the Nelson's column is a really cool build. For the guillotine, imperial guards -even red- would have been better (muhahahah :devil: )

So thanks to the jury i'm proud of this place ... and ready for other contests :)

I'm so surprised! :happy:

You're really cool!

Thank you very much!

I'm really happy being the last.

And I congratulate Luigi for his gold medal!