KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

Are we 100% sure it's the Home one yet? I know right now that seems likely but have we gotten confirmation? I thought we heard sometime in February.

More newly discovered older pics. Notice the extreme lacking of gears prints on the Tank Droid, the seperatist shuttle still has an early prototype picture attached to it, and still no open circle fleet symbols!

Also, the ewoks are old, and we saw the new ones out of the box, and we saw endor rebels out of the box too. These are still all wrong! Though I was right about the guns on the Venator!

I like Palpy's cape and Dooku's hairdo suits him. But all in all, I believe what we've found is the whole of all the different images we've all been seeing!

EDIT: Don't forget Leia is supposed to have a new hairdo!

Double EDIT: I hate to say I told you so, but it looks like Lok Durd it is!

Triple EDIT: Ha! The clone has a Stormtrooper torso!

Edited by Darth Legolas

I REALLY hope that Endor is prelim, if so, they just lost a sale....

Same here :tongue: , but remember it is preliminary. One thing that bugs me about this pic is that it says that Endor has has the largest collection of SW minifigures. Hello, 10188 Death Star. :sceptic: Anyways, you can see the Venator closer and that it has some functions such as the door, hangar, thingy. (I feel like a tour guide. :tongue:) Gunray does look very accurate though.

I REALLY hope that Endor is prelim, if so, they just lost a sale....

of course it's prelim, leia doesn't even have the right hair piece on. :hmpf_bad: I actually think that the blurry picture is more final than this, because that one had grey ewok in it, and this one only has brown and tan ones.

Also, If you notice in the toy show pictures, the AT-ST's front plate is put on upside down :laugh:

EDIT: I've also changed my mind on the shuttle, and am agreeing with Darth Legolas....I think that is Lok Durd :cry_sad:

Edited by Tinn-man

I think the some of the Minifigs are completely finalized, but they look better, Like Nute's hat. However, what is the coat/cape thing Palpy has on, looks new and interesting. You can pretty much tell Palpy, the endor rebels,and Nutes face is unfinished, I guess we'll get some serious pics at the toy fair.

Endor, at least, still has to be prelim. Look at the Rebel Troops torsos. They don't look very finalized. And I also remember hearing somewhere that the Castle Queen hairpiece would be used for Leia. And I hope they make proper helmates.

*Crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Here's some finalised (or nearly finalised) set pics from JediNews.co.uk:

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/images/news/articles/swsets1.jpg

I think these are definitly not the finalized pictures, again the marks "confidential" and "preliminary" are on those pictures, and take for example the rebels and ewoks at the Endor battle, their the same as shown in Canada. We seen better pics of them.

Just my thought.

Endor, at least, still has to be prelim. Look at the Rebel Troops torsos. They don't look very finalized. And I also remember hearing somewhere that the Castle Queen hairpiece would be used for Leia. And I hope they make proper helmates.

*Crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

I think that this is a more finalized version, considering that leia has a new hair piece, the troopers have new hats, and the ewoks are more refined. I'm still using this picture instead of the other one, and i'm still counting on this one being accurate.

The sets look great, I love the Taun Taun. I do notice however that there is a big gap down the mold's middle. Does this perhaps mean that it will be able to split in half to provide ultimate sleeping bag playability? :tongue:

The sets look great, I love the Taun Taun. I do notice however that there is a big gap down the mold's middle. Does this perhaps mean that it will be able to split in half to provide ultimate sleeping bag playability? :tongue:

I just thought of the next greatest Star Wars product! :tongue:

Possibly, or possibly it's a prototype faulty picture!

But really people! It's definitely Lok Durd! I know it doesn't follow the storyline at all, but again, was Onaconda even on the ship in the first place? :tongue:

Obvious things to support my idea:

1. Hat is not Gunray's, hat is Durds.

2. Durd is 10X bleyer than Gunray in reality.

3. Durd is fat, minifig is fat.

4. TLG would just do this to annoy us. :tongue: Luckily I got the idea from a guy on brickshelf to easily make a custom Nute Gunray using the ancient scuba diver helmet mask thingy as Nute's Hat.

p1000909.jpg

(Not mine.)

It's more likely for Nute Gunray to appear in the Millennium Falcon! :laugh:

EDIT: More proof that these pics aren't finalized! Taun-Taun final horns point up, those don't, and Palpatine's body has no decals!

Edited by Darth Legolas

Great find! Thanks. Now you can see the minis faces. and.. "chuckling :laugh: Oh god can't wait to see how Palpy comes out. He He Whoo.. :blush: Sorry.

The Clone Trooper in the Republic Venator has the old armor!

If I could I would put money on the fact that it is Gunray in the Sep shuttle :wink: Im pretty sure it is him, because of the torso, and colour. Lok Durd would have a dark blue and dark bley torso, not red and orange.

Anyway I think the new sets look great:

7748: Very good, although boring figs, but finally I will buy this set because the tank droid is such a cool design.

8036: Fantastic set, the best in my opinion, will be getting this to transport seps around :tongue:

8037: Really great design of the ship, but I'll pass because its so much money, and I already have the figs.

8038: Im a PT and CW fan and even I think this set is amazing!!

7749: Same as Endor, i don't usually like this kinda thing, but wow!

8039: I don't know what people are complaining about, I think it looks great, yes I do think it would have made sense to have a clone officer and Jedi, but I am sure there is time to get many good Jedi yet:)

Ashoka :classic:

If I could I would put money on the fact that it is Gunray in the Sep shuttle :wink: Im pretty sure it is him, because of the torso, and colour. Lok Durd would have a dark blue and dark bley torso, not red and orange.

Anyway I think the new sets look great:

7748: Very good, although boring figs, but finally I will buy this set because the tank droid is such a cool design.

8036: Fantastic set, the best in my opinion, will be getting this to transport seps around :tongue:

8037: Really great design of the ship, but I'll pass because its so much money, and I already have the figs.

8038: Im a PT and CW fan and even I think this set is amazing!!

7749: Same as Endor, i don't usually like this kinda thing, but wow!

8039: I don't know what people are complaining about, I think it looks great, yes I do think it would have made sense to have a clone officer and Jedi, but I am sure there is time to get many good Jedi yet:)

People do change their clothes you know! :tongue:

Everyone's complaining about the Venator because it's missing the meant-to-be-obvious open circle fleet republic symbol!

People do change their clothes you know! :tongue:

Everyone's complaining about the Venator because it's missing the meant-to-be-obvious open circle fleet republic symbol!

Haha good point, but I still think it will be Gunray :tongue:

Its just a Prelim, TLG are probably deciding whether to print it, or make it a sticker, and how to cut down on using such a big sticker, I am pretty sure it will have it :classic:

I am also pleased to see that the 10x10 tank droid dish is looking very printed :wub::sweet:

@ Darth Legolas: No cartoon character changes clothes...

Personally, i could care less if it had the open circle logo on it. id rather custom it for my Lego clone army led by...Commander Flash! Now i need a lot of flat green pieces. The thing that bothers me is the dark grey splotches.

Edited by Commander Flash

I won't buy the Venator unless it has a really nice interior, so it does not really matter to me.

I still think it could not or should not be anybody other than Gunray. Just as long as they're well designed figs.

Also, is that Rodian Sand green or just a Dark green color?

I won't buy the Venator unless it has a really nice interior, so it does not really matter to me.

I still think it could not or should not be anybody other than Gunray. Just as long as they're well designed figs.

Also, is that Rodian Sand green or just a Dark green color?

His pants are sand green, he himself is regular green. With odd, hypnotized-looking blue eyes. :tongue:

I still don't understand why Lego'd take it off? I guess I'd just have to print it on myself. :hmpf_bad: But we won't know until February!

Edited by Darth Legolas