Sign in to follow this  
rupi

MOC: White Stripe Roadster

indexed.gif V-LV-22F

Hi,

I want to show you my new Lego car. Earlier I was a bit fundamentalist about 4wide cars, but now I think I'm getting used to see them bigger so...

roadster_01.jpg

Brickshelf folder

Thank you for looking and comments :classic:

I saw this on The Brothers Brick earlier, and I must say that this is gorgeous! I love how it starts as one size at the front, and gets wider at the back. I also really like the seats. Well done.

Neat moc. You have included lots of detail on the sides of it which makes it look a bit more amazing. :thumbup: Love the interior. :wub:

Keep it up!

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Thank You :thumbup:

When I look at it, I still don't like the wheels, the front wheels are to wide and the rear wheels are to big...

I think this is the major problem for people who want to build more realistic cars in Lego. For now that's a problem I cant solve, I don't know (or have) better wheels for a car of this size.

I just saw it on BS, excellent work Rupi! :thumbup:

The new grill piece on the bottom front looks very cool and the back looks very sleek, me likes.

The only thing i'm missing here are 2 big chrome exhausts to make this baby roar!

A marvelous work! Your lovely roadster, although quite different, reminds me a lot of a 'beefed up'

version of the famous Lotus Seven S II from The Prisoner... :wub:

kar.jpg

I saw this on brickshelf yesterday. Great moc! personally, i really like the size wheels. I think there perefect for the look your after. Lots of detail in a still reletivly small package.

Oh, wow! This is really well done! I have one complaint, though: The windshield. It looks awesome here, but in my opinion it's a little too wide..... I wish they'd make that piece 5-wide! :cry_happy: Though overall this is sweetness. Pure sweetness.

Congratulations on an awesome car moc!! :laugh:

Excellent MOC! Would you mind sharing some building instructions? I´d love to add this car to my layout!

Thank's for your comments :sweet:

About the building instructions, is kind of tricky for me because I really don't like (don't know how) to use LDD or such software.

I just saw it on BS, excellent work Rupi! :thumbup:

The new grill piece on the bottom front looks very cool and the back looks very sleek, me likes.

The only thing i'm missing here are 2 big chrome exhausts to make this baby roar!

I agree the grill piece fits in great :thumbup:

Exhausts would make it more awesome too :classic:

I likee the white stripe down the middle too, Looks good and the interior just everything is like perfect. :sweet:

Also if you can't do instructions [You don't have to do LDD just sections with pics of how you did it] you could just give us the piece list. :classic:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Really beutiful!

I like the bigger cars as well.

Especially when you can make them as SNOT as possible.

-Ras-

Rupi: I love your building style, esp. your vehicles. This little roadster is fantastic. I esp. like the colors and the white stripe running fown the middle. I blogged this yesterday after seeing it on Brickshelf. Great job! :thumbup:

Rupi: I love your building style, esp. your vehicles. This little roadster is fantastic. I esp. like the colors and the white stripe running fown the middle. I blogged this yesterday after seeing it on Brickshelf. Great job! :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Some friends saw it first and told me it was blogged on Classic Town, I was very pleased :thumbup:

Very nice. I love the side detail, as well as the way the stripe isn't quite down the middle. Cars are definately getting bigger; but they're getting a lot more varied too which is nice. I found a 4-wide car yesterday that I made years ago as an attempt to give a car a more unique look as I was fed up with fleets of rectangular bonnets and boots (or hoods and trunks if you're inclined that way.) I'll have to upload some pics to my bricklink sometime.

Laurie