CloneCommanderDelta7

TIE Prosecutor and the cute Rebel Speeder

indexed.gif

Well, My creations have been only remembered by the hard drive disk space they occupy so now I'd like to introduce them to you. First we have the TIE Prosecutor. It is an Imperial vessel that can do long hyperspace jumps. It is equipped with shields and a cargo bay for a speeder bike (not included in this moc), along with supplies to last the small crew for prolonged periods without the need of Imperial assistance.

2005_02070001.jpg

2005_02070002.jpg

The cute little Rebel Speeder is a lot like the Naboo Flash Speeder

2008_05190005.jpg

So what do you think? And if you've got a ship, vehicle or weapon you'd like me to try to build then post it here.

Edited by KimT

Nice build! Couldnt find a matching result on wookieepedia to compare it to, so I guess it's your own design, and must say I like it. Is there an interior? If there is, could you show it?

The rebel speeder does have a strong resembelance to the naboo flash speeder, well done.

A very nice work, especially that TIE Prosecutor looks very interesting and neatly detailed. :thumbup:

Sorry, It doesn't exist anymore. Well only as a photo, so I can't give you anymore pics because these were the only ones. Be sure to check out the bionicle section if you like that kind of thing because I have a creation in that section. Thanks for sharing your opinions.