Sign in to follow this  
Derek

The Office- Stress Relief

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This past Sunday's post Super Bowl Episode of the Office was amazing. I thought I would make a couple vigs based on my favorite parts.

This first one is from when Dwight purposely sets a fire on the office as a drill, and seals all exits, leaving the workers to fend for themselves. Stanley eventually has a heart attack in all the chaos.

Michael: No, no, no! You will not die! Stanley! Stanley! You will not die! Stanley! Stanley! Barack is president! You are black, Stanley! I'm gonna give him mouth to mouth.

Jim: No, no, no! Don't give him mouth to mouth for this!

Michael: He's going to swallow is tongue.

Jim: No. Michael. Michael.

Michael: Open your mouth. Come on. Don't swallow it.

Jim: [everyone shouting at once] Michael! Michael!

Michael: Leave me al--

Andy: You're choking him!

Michael: Saving him!

100_0922.jpg

The next one is from the CPR training that followed the incident. The trainer tells Micheal to pump the dummies chest to the beat of "Staying Alive". He starts to sing the song, and Andy joins him in singing. They then dance around the instructor, and Kelly stands up and dances too.

100_0895.jpg

Rose: All right, well, lets get back to it. 'Cause you're losing him. Okay, too fast. Everyone, we need to pump at a pace of a 100 beats per minute .

Michael: okay, that's uh, hard to keep track. How many is that per hour?

Jim: How's that gonna help you?

Michael: I will divide and then count to it.

Jim: Right.

Rose: Okay. Well, a good trick is to pump to the tune of 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gees. Do you know that song?

Michael: Yes, yes I do. I love that song. [clears throat, begins to sing] First I was afraid, I was petrified.

Rose: No, it's--Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Michael: Okay, I got it.

Creed: [to Rose] You were in the parking lot earlier. That's how I know you.

Michael: Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive [Andy joins in] Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Michael: Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah...

Andy: Oh you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk. Music loud, women warm, been kicked around since I was born. Oh, it's alright, it's okay, [Michael and Kelly join in] you can look the other way. Loo do do!

Rose: Okay!

Andy: Da, da, da, da, da, da, da

Rose: Okay!

Everyone: [muttering] Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Rose: Yeah, okay. You didn't maintain 100 beats per minute, and the ambulance didn't arrive because nobody called 911. So you lost him.

Figures

Stanley

100_0934.jpg

Kelly

100_0898.jpg

Andy

100_0910.jpg

CPR Instructor, Rose, and dummy (Note the familiar torso :wink: )

100_0914.jpg

Thanks for looking. :classic:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Your characters look very nice and the scenery´s pretty lively, but that poor ClassicSpace dummy´s breaking my heart a little... :tongue:

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up: Coming soon- The Michael Scott Paper Company...

:classic:

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up: Coming soon- The Michael Scott Paper Company...

:classic:

Woo hoo! Will you be building the whole Michael Scott Paper Closet or making more vigs?

Woo hoo! Will you be building the whole Michael Scott Paper Closet or making more vigs?

Haven't decided yet. :wink: I could probably do the whole thing as a vig. :laugh: