Sign in to follow this  
Aredhel

LotR tabletop figs

Hello there,

some time ago, Apo and me started to think about doing something with tabletop-games. (I found a booklet of DeAgostini which had little Orks and painting color in it... Apo started painting the figs)

After that we thought about getting some elves or so as enemie.

We walked through a lot of shops and saw a lot things which sound very interesting! But there was one reason to stop it -- it was VERY expensive!!!

So we decided to make some figs with Lego. ;)

Here they are:

Pic1_fellowship

Pic2_orcs

More in gallery

enjoy!!! :-D

Nice little figs you got there! I remember seeing these before.. maybe it was your gallery on Brickshelf.

I really like the variation on the orcs and the fellowship is simple yet effective, one suggestion would be to use yellow pieces for the hobbit feet! ;) Nice idea though.

Jon.

Nice little figs you got there! I remember seeing these before.. maybe it was your gallery on Brickshelf.

I really like the variation on the orcs and the fellowship is simple yet effective, one suggestion would be to use yellow pieces for the hobbit feet! ;) Nice idea though.

Jon.

We tried to use yellow feet, but somehow it didn't came out as good as expected... :/

I saw those this morning on brickshelf. I like them. Not as fancy as the custom stuff but not as expensive either.

Will you be making the Nazgul on horse and on the fell beast or maybe a balrog?

I really like the variation on the orcs and the fellowship is simple yet effective, one suggestion would be to use yellow pieces for the hobbit feet!  Nice idea though.

Jon.

It

Nice. Love the Fellowship- though not entirely fond of the orcs.....maybe a custom head e.g a black head with a painted white hand might do the trick. :)

KimT

Nice. Love the Fellowship- though not entirely fond of the orcs.....maybe a custom head e.g a black head with a painted white hand might do the trick. :)

KimT

Naah, we don't use custom parts... :P