Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Hard time for poor men.

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 57b

The poor farmer couldn't pay his taxes and therefore the soldiers took his only cow. In his desperation the farmer desecrate the name of the Lord and was immediately taken prisoner. He is being taken to the nearby town to be put on trail of blasphemy. An eagle is watching the men while eating a newly caught snake.

eagle01.jpg

eagle03.jpg

eagle06.jpg

eagle07.jpg

Close-up on the eagle:

eagle09.jpg

The back:

eagle10.jpg

I try to include a bird in my MOCs and this time I wanted to make something larger then before. It might be a bit to big but I'm very pleased with the result.

Thank you for watching and feel welcome to leave comments and critics :pir-classic:

Aww man I feel sad for the poor farmer...

The soldiers act very cruel against the poor man. I like the story behind this MOC.

The MOC is really nice made, the soldiers faces look great in this scene. A good choice.

The eagle on the tree ( tree is very cool too ) is great! I'm not that fond of the snake but the eagle is awesome. :thumbup:

Again, you've done a great job. :pir-blush:

This is pretty good :thumbup: :thumbup: and your Eagle is fine. But I do feel bad for the farmer

Sorry for the double post I accidentally clicked the post button twice

Edited by Genaral armendariz

Hey great MOC. I like that you have included the new cow from the Knights Castle Town Center.

Thank you for your kind comments! I'm happy my MOC was appreciated :pir-sweet:

Love your use of Indiana Jones' Whip

Thank you for noticing. I came up with that idea by a pure coincident.

I'm not that fond of the snake but the eagle is awesome. :thumbup:

Yeah, the snake isn't perfect but the eagles beak is open and I thought it might be a good idea to use that for something like that. But in the aftermath it might not have been the best idea.

Hey great MOC. I like that you have included the new cow from the Knights Castle Town Center.

Thanks! Nice name you came up with for the Medieval Market Village :pir-tongue: Maybe you like this too then?

milking001.jpg

Just a simple vig :pir-blush:

Eagle! :pir-wub: That is quite possibly the most accurate mini-eagle I've ever seen. Would it be possible to get a pic of just the Bald eagle alone? :pir-wub:

Would it be possible to get a pic of just the Bald eagle alone? :pir-wub:

Certainly, here you go:

eagle12.jpg

eagle13.jpg

And yes, it's a bald eagle. I didn't have the parts to build a Golden Eagle or a White-tailed Eagle, the two eagles that can be find here in Sweden. But I think that the Bald Eagle is a really beautiful bird and I'm very happy with how it turned out. So enjoy my American friends :pir-grin: