hopeso009

MOC - Buzz Droid

Wow. Great work - again! I hated the TLG version - it was huge! This guy's still a bit big but it's impossible to get any better. Good skills! Keep it up!

Again another great creation. I love it. The proper one from the set wasn't that nice ut this one is great.well done keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Great, you managed to make it smaller than TLGs and yet have a lot more detail - BRAVO!

I love the accuracy and detail in this droid especially with the 'binoculars' as the eyes. Nice work keep it up. :thumbup:

Simple, yet very effective version of the Buzz Droid.

Did you paint those eyes? :cry_sad:

Oh no! You've tampered the original product - heretic :pir-cry_sad:

:tongue:

Kim T i think you need to fix the front page its Buzz droid not bizz droid :tongue:

:laugh:

Quite right.

And now it's fixed.

Those droids could be in showbizz though.

Kind of a neat trick balancing on a JSF wing through space. :grin:

Now that's really good! It's perfect size compared to the ship, unlike the huge ones Lego made. I think I'll try your idea but just using TLG's official printed domes. :thumbup:

You should be hired by Lego as a product designer. Hek if I were an employer I would hire you the second I saw those accurate models of the Buzz, Droideka, & Lancer. Two thumbs up, keep up the good work. ;)

Edited by ROCON

You did it again! Amazing. Continue, continue... please continue!

Edit: if you do requests, might I give you one; HK-47

Edited by Future74

Nice. This is a good version as opposed to the TLC version. Much more compact. Always wanting to see more. Thanks for posting.

Wow, this was certainly a much needed MOC, as the buzz droid TLC did...well it made me shudder, no where near scale. This is great, if you wouldn't mind us copying your design, I would love some instructions as well. However I completely understand if you want to keep this exclusive to you!

Wah ~~~ So many replies~~~~ :laugh:

Thank You Thank You for all of your replies~~~~

Wow. Great work - again! I hated the TLG version - it was huge! This guy's still a bit big but it's impossible to get any better. Good skills! Keep it up!

I hated the TLG ver. too...

Thanks you like it

Nice, you cut down on the size of the legs. I liked that R2 electricity ray :classic:

Thanks Size is important when it hit Obiwan's star fighter...looks too tall for the TLG one

this droid is awesome.

great creation.

very nice. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot

Again another great creation. I love it. The proper one from the set wasn't that nice ut this one is great.well done keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thank you again

Great job as usual! Your work always amazes me :classic:

I will keep amazing you ( I Promise :grin: )

Great, you managed to make it smaller than TLGs and yet have a lot more detail - BRAVO!

Thanks ....detail....I think I did a good job but I hope I can do better always...

Thanks anyway

I love the accuracy and detail in this droid especially with the 'binoculars' as the eyes. Nice work keep it up. :thumbup:

Yup the eyes are the key in making this droid....TLG one...eyes are too big ~~~

Another great droid! AWESOMEEEEE.

THANKSSSSS~~~~

Simple, yet very effective version of the Buzz Droid.

Did you paint those eyes? :cry_sad:

Oh no! You've tampered the original product - heretic :pir-cry_sad:

:tongue:

Thanks KimT again for making my droids onto the frontpage

Yup I did tamper the original product :devil: (Don't worry I have a lot of that 'binoculars' )

Kim T i think you need to fix the front page its Buzz droid not bizz droid :tongue:

Thanks for reminding KimT

Also Thanks for your visit here

Now that's really good! It's perfect size compared to the ship, unlike the huge ones Lego made. I think I'll try your idea but just using TLG's official printed domes. :thumbup:

Thanks , YES perfect size~~!!!

If I have TLG one, I must replace them all with the official printed domes but in my version of build~~~

You should be hired by Lego as a product designer. Hek if I were an employer I would hire you the second I saw those accurate models of the Buzz, Droideka, & Lancer. Two thumbs up, keep up the good work. ;)

I hope LEGO can hire me also~~~even for free, as long as I can design some products for them

Actually I always wonder why LEGO didn't do the droid as what I did

What I mean is that I think the LEGO designers have possessed much better building technique and much more resources (parts) than me. If they want to build anything, actually is going to be easy, isn't it?

How comes it didn't happen like that...

e.g. Pit Droid...The TLG one looks like ...a flat plate with funny "legs" if you think that are "legs"

Thank you very much

Thanks for your visit to my other droids.

I now have total of 7 droids

[1] Super Battle Droid

[2] Magna Guard

[3] Droideka

[4] Pit Droid

[5] General Grievous

[6] IG-88 Assassin Droid

[7] Buzz Droid

Could you post instruction pics, too? That official Buzz Droids look like crap against this perfect version.

I did the instruction and posted on the first page

You can check it out~~~

Thanks~~~~

You did it again! Amazing. Continue, continue... please continue!

Edit: if you do requests, might I give you one; HK-47

Thank you for your long support

I checked the HK-47

There is no such a head or headgear can be used among any LEGO piece.

And the most significant feature on that droid HK-47 is the head, the rest is almost the same as a battle droid

Thus for now it seems to be impossible for me to build it's head with brick in "proper size"

So sorry to say that~ :look:

Nice. This is a good version as opposed to the TLC version. Much more compact. Always wanting to see more. Thanks for posting.

Thanks

Wow, this was certainly a much needed MOC, as the buzz droid TLC did...well it made me shudder, no where near scale. This is great, if you wouldn't mind us copying your design, I would love some instructions as well. However I completely understand if you want to keep this exclusive to you!

Thanks

I never mind anyone of you copy my design

Just do copy as you wish

I posted the instruction on the 1st page already, check it out.

Thanks

Edited by hopeso009

Thank you for your long support

I checked the HK-47

There is no such a head or headgear can be used among any LEGO piece.

And the most significant feature on that droid HK-47 is the head, the rest is almost the same as a battle droid

Thus for now it seems to be impossible for me to build it's head with brick in "proper size"

So sorry to say that~ :look:

There's no need to thank me, thank you! Love your work.

No problem about HK, I think you're right about the head... but one could always "hopeso" :wink::laugh:

Ordered some loose bricks at S@H to make your designs reality. How did you come across those "hands", which you use leg/feet? Are there any figures without hands now :wink:

Cant wait for your next design.

Greets, Future.

Very very nice! I love this compact, accurate version, as opposed to TLC's version with battle droid legs. (have no idea what they were thinking with that one...) This is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Could you post instruction pics, too? That official Buzz Droids look like crap against this perfect version.

I think your questioned has just been answered ;) Thank you very much, can`t wait till your next design.

Yet another great droid. If you keep this up KimT might have to make a separate index for all these. Keep them coming!