Sainsburys have 25% off "Boys Toys" which gladly includes lego.

Sadly its the usual smaller sets of the ranges they carry but it is a sale

Thay have Freeco Speeder™ 8085 for around £18.74 it was an eye-watering £24.99 for a fews weeks now . ( it retails for £19.99 on SaH)

This is the only bricks and mortar place that I have seen this wee set- frankly the lego company should wear a mask!

Edited by Bad Dad

*advance warning*

Deal starts tomorrow ... lasts until 6th April.

3 for 2 on all toys at Tesco.

Should be instore and online.

*advance warning*

Deal starts tomorrow ... lasts until 6th April.

3 for 2 on all toys at Tesco.

Should be instore and online.

They also have codes for £5 off over £50 and £10 off over £75 making even better deals, wait and see though Tesco.com will suddenly go out of stock with most of their LEGO stuff tomorrow before this 3 for 2 starts.

Credit card on standby though. :classic:

They also have codes for £5 off over £50 and £10 off over £75 making even better deals, wait and see though Tesco.com will suddenly go out of stock with most of their LEGO stuff tomorrow before this 3 for 2 starts.

Credit card on standby though. :classic:

3 x 7778 midi falcons for £40 in store this morning :thumbup:

had some real trouble at the tills though, 3for2 wasn't showing and 99% of the store staff didn't seem to know about the offer (except for the store manager :tongue: )

not the usual fanfare of store advertising they did with their pre-xmas 3for2, in fact none at all and not showing on-line yet either :thumbdown:

Wanted 3 City street corners but they didn't have enough stock :thumbdown:

Got a load of cars and tractors though, enough bits to attempt a MOC JCB Fast Trac tractor albeit in red rather than yellow.

Sainsbury's have 25% off all toys in store, it can be hit and miss on what stock they have (mine do not match up to Tesco selection), but if you have a decent one nearby it might be worth having a look.

Amazon now have all PoP sets for S@H prices! :thumbup:

Tesco are selling 7778 Midi scale Millenium Falcon for half price (£20 instead of £40)

Buy 3 online with 3 for 2 and get 3 for £40 or buy 6 online and use the £10 off orders over £50 voucher and get 6 for £70 delivered, that's £11.67 each!

I used 3 for 2 to get one half price plus also got the camper van & 4WD & horsebox so got £67.94 worth for £33.97

Tesco.com seem to have got more stock of LEGO so get it quick, the 3 for 2 ends tonight. Remember there is a code for £10 off an order over £50 AND free delivery for orders over £50 too so you can really get a bargain.

Lego Shop at Home has free delivery for orders >50 GBP from 8th April until 30th April.

* *Offer is valid 8 April through to 11:59pm GMT 30 April, 2010 and applies to standard shipping only. Qualifying purchase must be equal or greater than £50 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Free shipping orders are sent via regular ground shipping; upgrades do not apply. Standard order processing and delivery time is 4-7 days from the date of order. Free shipping orders may be subject to additional delivery time. For delivery rates and schedules, please visit shop.LEGO.com for more details. Offer valid only in the UK. Offer is valid through LEGO Catalog and on shop.LEGO.com. The LEGO Company reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior advance notice.

UK S@H also has Power functions, Flexible Rail Track and NXT stuff available under sales (click sales, show all offers).

Not really a Sale, but Argos are starting to stock Prince of Persia. You need to search LEGO PRINCE OF PERSIA, but they have all the sets, at the right price.

Not really a Sale, but Argos are starting to stock Prince of Persia. You need to search LEGO PRINCE OF PERSIA, but they have all the sets, at the right price.

Linky

Edited by Jon Byrne

Just a quick heads up, I was in Argos today and they had inserted a new page into the store catalogue, it head the POP sets mentioned previously and a splash stating the Minifig Collection would be available from 1st May @ £1.99 per fig.

Just a quick heads up, I was in Argos today and they had inserted a new page into the store catalogue, it head the POP sets mentioned previously and a splash stating the Minifig Collection would be available from 1st May @ £1.99 per fig.

That seems a good price, and thanks for the heads up!

May?! That's earlier than I thought! It's less than a month from now! :thumbup:

I'm off to Milton Keynes LEGO shop tomorro, anyone know if the pick a brick has anything good in it, and if they have the minig collection bags in yet??? Cheers

I'm off to Milton Keynes LEGO shop tomorro, anyone know if the pick a brick has anything good in it, and if they have the minig collection bags in yet??? Cheers

I went this week. The PAB is decent but not great, there are a lot of transparent cheese slopes and there is also:

White Ladders

Bottom of chests(No lids)

Orange transparent cheese slopes

green transparent cheese slopes

red transparent cheese slopes

clear transparent windowscreens

red 2X2 bricks

black 2X2 bricks

green 2X2 bricks

red doorframes

(Maybe black doors+ maybe jail cell doors)

Some Other stuff

No minifig collection bags and no grab bags in sight. The pick a minifig has some pirate elements and lots of city ones including octan torsos. :thumbup:

Hope this helps and good luck on getting some good stuff. :thumbup:

Edited by Eskallon

Amazon.co.uk has several LEGO Star Wars on sale. All items are eligible for free shipping.

Snow Trooper Battle Pack £7.99

Rebel Trooper Battle Pack £7.99

Hyena Droid Bomber £14.99

Droid Tri Fighter £16.99

Tie Defender £29.99

Y-Wing Starfighter £34.99

Sainsbury's have lego city sets on offer 3 for 2 .

Its all small sets in the store I checked today.

And the stock levels were pretty good for Sainsbury's

In the next week I hope (ash cloud and BA considered) to be in Edinburgh (weekend), Aberdeen (early next week) and Thurso (end of next week). Are there any special deals to look out for in Tesco / Asda etc?

Thanks,

In the next week I hope (ash cloud and BA considered) to be in Edinburgh (weekend), Aberdeen (early next week) and Thurso (end of next week). Are there any special deals to look out for in Tesco / Asda etc?

Thanks,

Sainsbury's still have City sets 3 for 2, ASDA have some discounts on a few random sets... Minifigs are finally available both at Argos and TRU in Edinburgh :classic:

Sorry it isn't much, if I find out anything else I'll update this post!

Edited by Fugazi