Also of note Amazon is price matching Tesco for 75% off 8076 Deep Sea Striker, my favourite atlantis set. Even if you don't like the theme that's 2p a piece!

And there's a lot of cool pieces in there as well. Lots of gloss black "shell" pieces. If anyone fancies some neo-blacktron mocs they should pretty much just buy all of these.

I bought 3!

Out of stock :angry: Might be back at some point though. Sometimes these ones bounce around for a bit.

Also it's still in stock at Tesco Direct at that price.

I bought 10 of them :blush:

Is LotR in any other shops than lego and Argos?

Has anyone gone to WEstfield in London and seen LotR?

Google it, a couple of shops have it, although I think Argos are the only one who has released it yet.

In my local Toys R Us there's all of the LOTR sets. They haven't been marked up yet so they should be the same as Argos.

Yes, they had Weathertop out to play with and Helm's Deep in one of the cubes. They seem to have all sets on sale. (I'm talking about Westfield Shepherd's Bush here.)

Thanks!

I popped down to my local toy shop (Lorimers) and they had Gandalf, Uruk army and orc forge. :D I took the army and will hopefully go to Westfield in London to pick up the bigger ones.

Argos currently have 3 for 2 on all of their superheroes products including Lego (offer ends 07/08/2012). :classic:

~buddy~

Shuttle for £12

http://www.boots.com/en/LEGO-City-Space-Shuttle-3367_1209239/

Lighthouse Island for £20

http://www.boots.com/en/LEGO-Creator-Lighthouse-Island-5770_1209247/

Hillside House for £30

http://www.boots.com/en/LEGO-Creator-Hillside-House-5771_1209245/

All at Boots with free store delivery if you spend over £30-I ordered a Shuttle and Lighthouse.

Lego store Westfield had the PotC video games on clearance - I got the 3DS version for £3.99

They also had a couple of the education sets with nice reductions. eg the fairy tales one (9349) was I think 19.99

Edited by mrklaw

Nice find Marty. Might grab the Lighthouse. I suspect Amazon is price-matching but including the postage, which is why they're a little more expensive on these.

Not "sales" as such, but Amazon is finally stocking both Lord of the Rings and Monster Fighters so they're both up and running on Brick Badger. No specials yet, but occasionally there are some early deals.

My local tescos has the 6863 Batwing over Gotham city for £16. Not sure if it's the same in other stores.

I never knew Boots did Lego! Good find Marty

Yeah they are worth keeping an eye on-Ive had a few seriously good deals off them like the Marina for £15 back in January.

On a Boots theme if anyones near Bluewater they have Big Bentley bustout for £18:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/store-boots-lego-cars-2-8639-big-bentley-bust-out-18-54-amazon-1280886#post-comment

I thought I did well getting this for £30 from ELC a few months back as its RRP was over £70.

Play.com have 20% of the LOTR sets as Deal of the Day.

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9469 Gandalf Arrives £9.59 (£11.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9470 Shelob Attacks £15.99 (£19.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9471 Uruk-hai Army £23.99 (£29.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9476 The Orc Forge £31.99 (£39.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9472 Attack on Weathertop £39.99 (£49.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9473 The Mines of Moria £54.99 (£69.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep £79.99 (£99.99)

Some will be cheaper than others, but general savings to be had when compared to other retailers online.

Deal on for 24 hours, use code: LOTRLEGO20OFF

Amazon is price matching Lighthouse and Hillside House.

Amazon price back up on hillside house - just as I was about to buy it. John Lewis still £30 though. No stock on the website at the moment but their stores may have - high Wycombe had plenty at the weekend at the same price

Play.com have 20% of the LOTR sets as Deal of the Day.

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9469 Gandalf Arrives £9.59 (£11.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9470 Shelob Attacks £15.99 (£19.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9471 Uruk-hai Army £23.99 (£29.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9476 The Orc Forge £31.99 (£39.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9472 Attack on Weathertop £39.99 (£49.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9473 The Mines of Moria £54.99 (£69.99)

LEGO Lord of the Rings: 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep £79.99 (£99.99)

Some will be cheaper than others, but general savings to be had when compared to other retailers online.

Deal on for 24 hours, use code: LOTRLEGO20OFF

Does it end at midnight then?

Does it end at midnight then?

As far as I know its midnight tonight just thought it might help as we have loads of people looking for LOTR stuff.

On another note me and Kyle built the Shuttle from last weeks Boots offer today and its first active service duty was to have to outrun the Alien Mothership I got BNIB for £15 a few weeks ago.

dscf2395k.jpg

Not really a sale but pretty cool: enchanted wood outside Guildford has searies 2! The orange, green and the second blue series of minifigures have a box each, while series 2 has about 5 packets surprisingly there was only one of the most recent series (red).

Argos have 7929 battle of Naboo at £13.99. This is the cheapest I've seen this set (although it's not one I've kept an eye on) and I think it's already deleted from S@H.

There's other offers worth checking out, among them a yellow 4 stud storage brick for £8.99 (I'm obsessed with those storage bricks).

I've also noticed 9493 X-Wing is reduced to £36.99 - which is a little frustrating as I paid three shiney pounds more for it a few weeks ago :laugh:

Edited by Praiter Yed

I went to a local toy shop, and asked if they had any olympic minifigures and they showed me and they knew the contents. Do any shops you know give you a choice of what you get? How do you find it out these days, by feeling?