The Minifig PaB at Bluewater has quite a lot of turkeys at the moment - I picked up 5.

There wasn't much special on the PaB wall itself.

I saw a MF Keychain of Max, the character from the Lego magazine - it doesn't appear on Bricklink, though. It had a new hairpiece and face, but I didn't get a photo. Next time anyone's there, it's in the far left corner as you go in.

Some Lego on offer there too - Space Skulls for £21 (not worth it, if you caught the £12 on S@H last year, though...) and a fair bit of gear on offer too.

The Minifig PaB at Bluewater has quite a lot of turkeys at the moment - I picked up 5.

*oh2*

Turkeys in a minifig PaB?! I'm so jealous!

Milton Keynes does not have that much at all. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Is there any UK online stores selling lego cheap?

How many % discount of Shop@home's price can you get off?

Is there any UK online stores selling lego cheap?

How many % discount of Shop@home's price can you get off?

Over the last month or so ive done a fair bit of searching of the web for discounted LEGO suplliers but tbh unless the items are specifically on sale it seems hard to beat S@H and lego store prices.

Ive just got the best stores i could find saved and will check from time to time for any current sales. My advice is; if you see it cheap, buy it - it wont last long!

The best deal i can find at the moment is this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Creator-6754-...075&sr=1-17

Ive just ordered one for MOC parts

If your not near a LEGO shop try your local Tesco. I recently discovered many stock quite a large proportion of the regular size sets i.e. no modulars or exclusives but they were still mainly RRP prices or very slightly discounted. But do seem to change stock quickly and im told bargains can be had from time to time :classic:

What I cant understand is ebay. Some items sell for significantly higher prices than retail when there they're still available from S@H! :wacko: WTF? :sceptic:

Hope this helps

Ben

Hi All you British Brickers!!! I'm heading over to your fine country (from Australia) in a day and looking forward to visiting your Lego stores. Any tips as to which one is the best to go too and also whether my chances of buying either or both of the Green Grocer and Grand Emporium are, thanks in advance..

Guf

Hi All you British Brickers!!! I'm heading over to your fine country (from Australia) in a day and looking forward to visiting your Lego stores. Any tips as to which one is the best to go too and also whether my chances of buying either or both of the Green Grocer and Grand Emporium are, thanks in advance..

Guf

for sets like that you will need to go to one of the Lego Brand Stores in Brighton, Milton Keynes or Bluewater ... and even then, you're reliant on stock levels in those stores, so best to phone ahead before making a special trip.

Woolworths.co.uk starts selling Lego again

Click here for Woolworths Lego shop listing

Yay ... here's hoping for a return of their regular 25% off sales too!

For the time being, use code XV092 at the checkout to get 10% off :)

Oh and you can get a further 10% cashback as well with Quidco.

Edited by Big Pete

Well, the lego store in Milton Keynes is good for sets but can sometimes be a little lacking of what you want, I would ring up there and ask them if they have stock on what you want. Anyway I have only ever been to the Milton Keynes many times before and it is a good choice if you want to also shop for other things as it is a key location. Plus if while there you want to go to the snowy place thing or the cinema, then Xscape is close by and can be good fun. Also there is a TRU in Milton Keynes

Guf

I was in the MK store today and they definately had at least 3 or 4 Grand emporiums on the shelf. Not sure about Green Grocer, think they had a couple.

They seemed to have fairly healthy stocks of all the ranges and if you spend more than £50 you get a free 'Traveller' mini set.

Also if you go Milton Keynes it might be worth checking the toys r us. Especially if you like indiana jones theme as last time i visited they still had stocks of some of the now out of production sets. And also, as Eskallon says theres a lot of other stuff in MK to keep you amused. Snowdome is worth a look even just to spectate :classic:

Well i have been to all 3 UK stores and get to all of them quite often. The Blue Water store is by far the better store and much better stocked than the other 2 stores. This is just because it has much more shelf hight and floor space!

There is also the huge lego store at the legoland theme park windsor, though i might add that when i was there they were quite lacking in the latest sets.

Also I found out that if anyone wants to open up a lego store in the uk , they can email Lego and find out about openning one as the lego stores are franchised out to people like subway

Also I found out that if anyone wants to open up a lego store in the uk , they can email Lego and find out about openning one as the lego stores are franchised out to people like subway

Hmmm. Career change anyone. :laugh:

I thought about it but decided that it is not the job road that I want to go down

Hmmm well there isn't a Lego store in Scotland & I went into Hamleys & their Lego stock was small to say the least (There are more sets in my local Tesco!) & consisted mainly of Star Wars, Bionicrap, Racers, Duplo & Atlantis.

Wonder how much a franchise costs?

Amazon has some SW sets at reduced prices :

LEGO Star Wars 8087 TIE Defender £10 pound of to £29.99 save 25%

LEGO Star Wars 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid £16.63 was £21.99

LEGO Star Wars 8016 Hyena Droid Bomber £17.31 was £21.99

I managed to pick up LEGO Star Wars Twilight in the Glasgow branch of John Lewis for £34.99. They still had a couple left, great little bargain.

Asda has the new Star Wars Battlepacks @ £7.97.

Oh and they have the Toy Story Army Men set for £7.47.

bargains.

Has anyone seen any Chrome Stormie Polybags in TRU or elsewhere?

Argos has knocked 20% off all Lego over £15 for the next 5 days (so offer ends 30th March 2010).

Add to that, if you spend £50, you get a £5 voucher or if you spend £100, you get a £10 voucher.

Has anyone seen any Chrome Stormie Polybags in TRU or elsewhere?

yes ... you can get them in TRU now if you spend £29.99 on Star Wars Lego.

yes ... you can get them in TRU now if you spend £29.99 on Star Wars Lego.

Noooo! Why did I not wait another few months to get the new sets? :cry_sad:

Thanks anyway Pete. *looks desperatley for any set he may have missed*

T-T I just missed the Argos sale. I was out all weekend so I didn't pop to town, nor did I see this post. I really want to get some more Fire lego..