willy_poodle:

Smyth's Toys have Pirates and Castle Lego here in Ireland (indeed they have just about the full range of Lego). There are a few of their stores in Great Britain (you can find a store or check stock online at their UK website).

Hi all,

Would any of the UK guys be so kind to notify us when there are sales in the Bluewater LEGO store? It should be somewhere soon as it was also in december last year.

Cheers!

Erik

Edited by Erik_C

Monday I'm in England, what should I bring back to home (The Netherlands)?

I think i'm buying a couple of Emerald Nights.

Argos have some reductions, I bought:

Indiana Jones Ambush in Cairo £6.99

Star Wars Assasin Droids £4.59 (im sure the droid parts will be usefull for something?)

City Minifigures £4.99

Single Drum Roller £13.32 (i luv this set, am keeping this one MISB)

They have also got some of Atlantis and Toy Story in stock (full price obviously!), but not in the catalogue, you have to search the website to get the numbers.

Just went into Argos, they have the new catalogues out in my local shop. Not all of the listed items seem to be on the stock database yet though. I was able to get Army Men and find most of the Atlantis sets, however the smaller sub was "Item Does Not Exist" when I searched for it.

Thanks Peppermint!

I checked out my store and got the Wreck Raider and Crab Attack. :thumbup: If you want to get the Wreck Raider instore, type in:

388/1862 and not 819/1862 !

There is a mistake in the catelogue, and when I found it said 'No such item', I tried the 388 which was used for other Atlantis sets instead, and it showed up. :thumbup:

I hope that solved your problem Pepper. :classic:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

The Brighton Lego store has quite a bit on sale at the mo,some Agents sets,a few Pirates sets,lots of Indiana jones minifig magnet sets and Dwarf minifig sets as well as the Rebel battle packs for half price!

Shane

I managed to get 3 Toy Story sets from Argos.

They were: Woody and Buzz to the Rescue, Construct Buzz and the Spaceship.

The Roundup was out of stock and I forgot about the Army Men.

Hey guys, Anyone know when the new ARC-170 will be anywhere?

I might check my Toysrus e.t.c.

Oh yeah and guys, Can we have a list of shops where we know Lego is confirmed?

Thanks Peppermint!

I checked out my store and got the Wreck Raider and Crab Attack. :thumbup: If you want to get the Wreck Raider instore, type in:

388/1862 and not 819/1862 !

There is a mistake in the catelogue, and when I found it said 'No such item', I tried the 388 which was used for other Atlantis sets instead, and it showed up. :thumbup:

I hope that solved your problem Pepper. :classic:

Thanks :thumbup: now i need to get down to Argos again (unless the Tesco superstore has it in stock now... Going there today hopefully) I am lucky in having two Argos stores within what one would call a "normal" distance, so if one has no run out of stock I can check there.

TESCO has new Lego!

Ben 10 buildable figures.

New City Smart Car

New Power Miners

Atlantis

Toy Story

I can't promise that the smaller stores have much but the Superstore I went to (Newport SW) had all these on the shelves. They haven't updated the Tesco Direct catalogues yet, but the member of staff I saw by them may have been doing so. I found most Toy Story sets, a handful of Ben 10, the Smart Car, a Power Miner set and on Atlantis set. :thumbup:

Hey guys, Anyone know when the new ARC-170 will be anywhere?

I might check my Toysrus e.t.c.

Oh yeah and guys, Can we have a list of shops where we know Lego is confirmed?

The Arc will be available from friday 1st jan from the Brighton lego shop,they have it in stock already but they aren't allowed to put them on the shelves till 2010.The shop assistant was quite shocked to learn that our local TRU shop was already selling toy story,ben 10 and atlantis sets!

I hope Tesco here gets new Lego also - their prices are usually RRP or one/two euro under, whereas Argos still insist on trying to fleece Irish customers with ridiculous Euro prices. Strangely though Lego was flying off the shelves, some of last year's stuff in Tesco did *not* shift, including power miners and the midi Millenium Falcon. City was sold like crazy though, and the Star Wars battlepacks sold well too (though my local Tesco seemed to have an endless supply - until a month or two ago they still were able to restock the dropship and rebel troopers as well as the newer assassin droids and the other battlepack - they seemed to end up having to restock every week or two though at one stage!)

However, I'm especially looking forward to Smyth's Toys having new items, as they seem to convert the UK prices to Euro - so recently they have been cheaper than RRP/S@H for many items. Alternatively I could just try and get to Northern Ireland again :)

I'm really hoping somewhere has those awesome new Star Wars battlepacks for €12.50 (price for existing sets that size) rather than the RRP of €15. That €2.50 would make all the difference in terms of value.

Tesco are due to update their toy plans next week. This will be a slight update to help cover the gaps created by the christmas sales. If I can get hold of the plans from work, I will update what new items they are getting in.

Picked up some 2010 City sets today - all obtained in the Brighton Lego store.

3177 - Smart Car

3178 - Small plane

3179 - Utility Truck

3180 - Tanker Truck

They had pretty much all the 2010 sets on the shelves. Toy Story, City (except airport sets), Star Wars, Atlantis, Power Miners, Creator etc...

Picked up some 2010 City sets today - all obtained in the Brighton Lego store.

3177 - Smart Car

3178 - Small plane

3179 - Utility Truck

3180 - Tanker Truck

They had pretty much all the 2010 sets on the shelves. Toy Story, City (except airport sets), Star Wars, Atlantis, Power Miners, Creator etc...

What time were you in the shop?I went in again today just before 5pm lol!

Tesco have V19 for £34.99 . Its not available online but I saw it in-store last night- might be worth a look for other bargains too.

Tesco have V19 for £34.99 . Its not available online but I saw it in-store last night- might be worth a look for other bargains too.

My local Tesco has Anakins Y Wing fighter for under £40 on rollback!!