Tesco Direct have the new Clone Turbo Tank (75151) on offer at £71.99 at the moment (including the additional £5 reduction which is applied on orders above £40): Link here

Tesco Direct have the new Clone Turbo Tank (75151) on offer at £71.99 at the moment (including the additional £5 reduction which is applied on orders above £40): Link here

And eligible for Clubcard Boost if you happen to have some vouchers lying around.

Does anyone happen to know when Argos usually do their 3 for 2 bits?

Not sure but the minute that happens the two new larger Batman sets and the new X-Wing are mine.

I'm pretty sure they do one during the summer and then another before Christmas (maybe November?). Sadly I've picked up all but one of the super hero sets but for 3 for 2 I'll defo be picking something up from another range! Free Lego?!

I'm pretty sure it's not just the in the UK but steam have discounted all the lego games with the bizarre exception of all the star wars ones.

Toys R Us has quite a few sets on sale, including 75105 - Millenium Falcon for £95 and 75094 - Shuttle Tyderium for £64.

Anyone where I can find a lego dimensions bargain other than amazon because I only want the lego and if don't own the starter pack and I don't intend on buying it

Argos has the 3 for 2 deal on all toys (including Lego, some of which is also already discounted). As usual this means that Amazon uk is discounting a fair few Lego sets by about a third too.

The improved Argos website is actually letting you order in sets as part of 3 for 2 this year, I had so much trouble last year, good and bad news as i've spent a fortune over the last 2 days. Thanks Argos. Christmas is now sorted!

Tesco Direct have the Technic Claas Xerion on offer for £90, along with a voucher for an extra £10 off if you spend more than £75. Link here

Hi everyone I picked up the above mentioned book with pirate batman for £5 in Tesco yesterday, just thought the community would like to know.

I was at Fenwick's branch in Newcastle last week and I found the following retired sets: Two Big Bentley's Bust Outs (Cars 2) , Two The Mad Scientist and his Monsters (Monster Fighters), Four of the The Forest Police Station (Lego City), Three of The Quinjet Aeriel Battle (Marvel) and from Star Wars The At-Ap and B-wing. I'm gonna have to say dibs on one the Quinjets though ;)

Ah okay can it be moved or do I repost there?

Never repost. Please update your post though so that it actually makes sense. Topic titles should not be considered part of the post itself, aka don't leave the details out of the post.

Not sure if this will help anyone or not but it's quite nifty..!

If you've got a Cineworld Unlimited card it gives you discounts for local places - mostly food to be fair but I checked what discounts I can get locally and it offers 10% off ANYTHING in Toy Barnhaus that's not in a sale or promotion. So, all Lego is 10% off! Happy days...

Toys R Us has 'buy one, get one half price' on all Lego. It also has the free minifigure pack if you spend over £45, AND if you spend over £100 then you get a £15 gift card.

bought two Yellow Submarines yesterday and despite it only costing me £75 I got them, the free minifigures AND the £15 voucher.