58 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Hey guys,

I think there's no need to exaggerate. I posted my opinion about this set, I think I have the right to do it.

A couple of guys here are saying "oh, you are bumping threads just to say that?/without adding content", things wich show a lack of the respect the user of that forum deserves. Maybe a user finds my words interesting. Or maybe not, but who cares? The question is, WHO are you to judge if it is worth reading an opinion or not?

It should be noted that, at least, a half of the threads of the first page have no new posts since april 10th (a week ago!) so I don't think that I'm disturbing the main active threads or the forums in general.

English is not my native language, however I often try to write extensive opinions, wich takes me much more time. But if sometimes I want to express my point of view using a few words, that's my business, not yours.

Sorry guys for my english and my serious tone, but I can't agree with you if you undesestimate an user.

Hey guys,

I think there's no need to exaggerate. I posted my opinion about this set, I think I have the right to do it.

A couple of guys here are saying "oh, you are bumping threads just to say that?/without adding content", things wich show a lack of the respect the user of that forum deserves. Maybe a user finds my words interesting. Or maybe not, but who cares? The question is, WHO are you to judge if it is worth reading an opinion or not?

It should be noted that, at least, a half of the threads of the first page have no new posts since april 10th (a week ago!) so I don't think that I'm disturbing the main active threads or the forums in general.

English is not my native language, however I often try to write extensive opinions, wich takes me much more time. But if sometimes I want to express my point of view using a few words, that's my business, not yours.

Sorry guys for my english and my serious tone, but I can't agree with you if you undesestimate an user.

Dear Captain Fortune,

Bumping old topics is widely considered to be poor internet 'etiquette' for several reasons. The Eurobricks staff work hard to keep the site readable for the sites many members, and bloggers have to sift through a lot of information to find newsworthy topics. Many members read the site via the 'View New Content' option.

Every time you bump an old thread you make navigating the site a little harder for members and staff alike. Please be considerate to others when posting, and try to refrain from indulging yourself at others' expense. If so much as one member complains, then you have done something to upset someone, and we have to take some action.

We want every member to have fun, and enjoy Eurobricks. If we ask you not to do something, it is for the benefit of the community as a whole, so please take on board what we say, and don't take it personally.

Thanks!

Rufus

where can I find more reviews?

Are you asking a question or are you asking something which is irrelevant to the reviewing content?

If you are searching for reviews, kindly look at the pinned topics in the respective forum or the set index above the tabs, to view the reviews index.

Thank you. And, please don't be lazy in your typing...