Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 4

001.jpg

Zabrina was off on a mission. She was very excited about it. She took her favorite "ball-removal" tool and stomped off towards the house of her intended target. The streets were empty except for her and her vengeance.

002.jpg

She heard a strange noise.

003.jpg

She turned around to face her attacker, almost not reacting in time...

004.jpg

Later, Wynona crept into the park under the bright moonlight. It was the only safe time to meet. She wasn't scared. She knew she was being watched and felt safe because of it.

005.jpg

She heard the gate open and assumed it was him.

006.jpg

But it wasn't... Ratatatatatatatat!!!!

007.jpg

Wynona dies almost instantly bleeding out into the fountain.

008.jpg

Her attacker runs off as an unmarked van screeches to a halt across the street from the park.

009.jpg

Agent Sky calls for backup while Agent Nelson investigates the park for Wynona's assailant.

"We've lost another informant" Agent Sky says over the walkie. Wynona was, indeed, a rat.

010.jpg

Everyone met in the basement of the theater as instructed. Iris addressed everyone in a grave tone.

"Last night a rat was taken care of, but it was our own dear Wynona." Iris declared. "Who knows why she flipped, but we'll always remember her for the great person she was before being infected by the FBI. Please do your best to comfort Willie, today. You'll also notice that we've been rejoined by Dragonatieri..."

011.jpg

Iris was interrupted by the late entrance of Richie and Inertiatieri who hung close to the door so as not to be too disruptive.

012.jpg

"In order to mourn the loss of our Wynona, we will not be running a special mission today. We all could use a break and the FBI is probably watching us quite closely."

013.jpg

More commotion interrupted Iris as everyone tried to squeeze in to let in two more latecomers, Quarrioni and Trexxisanti.

014.jpg

"Someone catch these two up on the news, since they can't show up on time," Iris said, before leaving.

015.jpg

Every eye in the room landed on Dragonatieri as Iris left the basement.

"Er, hi everyone." Dragonatieri stammered, "How's it been?"

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if the kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 9 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator

Richie played by ricecracker

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen

The Wives

Alicia played by Alice

Adalaide played by Adam

LeAnn played by lego12

Pavarti played by ptdapen

The Captains

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

Inertiatieri played by Inertia

The "Fronts"

Stanton played by stash2sixx

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man- Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Wynona played by wouwie13- Dead. Shot to death on Night 3 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin- Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Zabrina played by Zepher- Dead. Throat slit on Night 3

Last but not least,

The Reserves

In case of quitters...

Kill will

Darth Legois

iamded

Jim Butcher

Tim Bit

Da Death Star!

A little warning: Remember the Paranoid Gun Owner? I consider that type of role a booby trap or a "land mine" role. Be careful ye who wield night actions for there be a few "land mines" out there. And don't forget about the famous Italian tempers. There may be "land mines" where you least expect them... :wink:

Why is everyone starring? It's kind of creepy... :look:

Well from what I know of what happened yesterday, it seems that whoever was suspicious of Wynona was correct. I don't suppose we know what happened to Zabrina, she seems to have disappeared...

Well, it seems that Ian was on the right path yesterday, we've got rid of another of those treacherous scumbag rats. At least we now know who ratted out our opertaion yesterday.

Dragonatieri! I see you're back! Those sunglasses don't suit you at all though, neither does that hair! Why'd you have to leave yesterday anyway?

Anyway, I'd like to apologize to Perry, it seems he isn't a Rat, well... He's off the suspect list and onto the maybes, sorry mate!

Well, it seems that Ian was on the right path yesterday, we've got rid of another of those treacherous scumbag rats. At least we now know who ratted out our opertaion yesterday.

Didn't Ian say that if Wynona turned out to be a rat he could confirm two others also? I think he said that. If so, I want to know who so we can bash their skulls in have a little conversation. *cracks knuckles*

Dragonatieri! I see you're back! Those sunglasses don't suit you at all though, neither does that hair! Why'd you have to leave yesterday anyway?

I know, this colour is terrible! I really loved my hair. :cry_sad: As for leaving yesterday, I was avoiding a meeting with my maker, so to speak. :wink: That is, one of those FBI dudes tried to get me killed, and I made a leg and dashed. Luckily Iris has hooked me and my wife up with secure accommodation, so hopefully I'll be fine now. I don't want to say any more since the rats are here listening. Anyway, I'm back now, and in one piece. :classic:

Didn't Ian say that if Wynona turned out to be a rat he could confirm two others also? I think he said that. If so, I want to know who so we can bash their skulls in have a little conversation. *cracks knuckles*

I know, this colour is terrible! I really loved my hair. :cry_sad: As for leaving yesterday, I was avoiding a meeting with my maker, so to speak. :wink: That is, one of those FBI dudes tried to get me killed, and I made a leg and dashed. Luckily Iris has hooked me and my wife up with secure accommodation, so hopefully I'll be fine now. I don't want to say any more since the rats are here listening. Anyway, I'm back now, and in one piece. :classic:

Yeah, Ian should let us know the two others, I'd also like to.. Talk to them. *Waves fist* :wink:

You're right, it probably isn't very safe to say anything like that around here, although I think the Rats could be nearly done with, if Ian knows 2 more, then that's 4 down, how many Rats are there? :look:

Bloomin' FBI, I hope this is over soon, I wanna get back to the good old days. :sadnew:

Zabrina... Ball removal tool. A veterinarian by night? :laugh:

I wonder who she was after and why, and who was after her and how they failed. Seems that at least 2 people were targeted for death and one for hardware adjustment of some sort. I think we're all going to need some anger management classes when this is over. :look:

Yes we do, and it's good to see that there are some clues to work with here.

And now I need to review everything to confirm my suspicions. If it all checks out, I might have another suggestion for your consideration.

Odd that Zabrina hasn't turned up to the meeting yet. I heard she was attacked by someone last night, so I hope she's ok.

Great to have another rat dead. From the clues we were given, it appears that she may have originally been loyal, but was converted. She also seems to have been waiting for someone who it was only safe to see at night. Could she be the one having an affair?

This is great news, another rat gone. Whoever took her down should be proud. Also, this gives us quite a bit to work with, very good. :classic:

So, why all the late arrivals this morning? :hmpf_bad:

Speaking of which...

This is great news, another rat gone. Whoever took her down should be proud. Also, this gives us quite a bit to work with, very good. :classic:

It takes all of us, working together like a family. It's good to see we're getting the job done. :thumbup:

It takes all of us, working together like a family. It's good to see we're getting the job done. :thumbup:

Indeed, we should all give ourselves a pat on the back. And then continue the good teamwork and take down the rest of them. :devil:

016.jpg

Later that morning, a citizen of Moonlight made a gruesome discovery down at the docks...

017.jpg

The FBI were on the scene and discovered Zabrina's throat had been slit.

018.jpg

Everyone met back at the basement of the theater after hearing the news about Zabrina.

"We have lost one of our own," Iris announced. "Zabrina was loyal to the mafia. In addition she was investigating people for me to reveal their loyalties. Zabrina was a wonderful loyal person who will be dearly missed.

"So, while we were able to take out a rat last night, we might've found out more information had everyone voted. So, today I will take every one who doesn't vote and put their name in a hat. If a conviction is reached or not, I'll draw a name out of the hat and whoever's name I draw, I will instruct my hit man to kill him or her."

The success of offing a rat is shadowed by the loss of Zabrina. :sadnew: Hopefully we can use the information she gave us and avenge her.

Whoever we vote on today, I think we need to make sure we are all on the same page before voting.

A thousand apologises for my grave mistake.... I never ever thought that my beloved wife had betrayed my trust for her. I am extremely disappointed with her... :sadnew:

I know, most of you might be suspected of me, as I am Wynona's husband, but rest assured. I will do my very best to make up for the mistakes which my wife have done. I will fully cooperate and prove my worth to the Baritones.

Oh no! They have killed another! The death of Wynona is overshadowed by the death of Zabrina! I am waiting on a source to confirm my suspicions, but until then, I will wait to say anything.

-Richie

Well, this is troublesome. :cry_sad:

Probably the same person who killed Boyd, no? A knife was used in both cases. Doesn't really matter. I guess now we know that Zabrina was right when she said she'd be killed. And she also said she'd be giving out a death letter.

So Wynona's gone... who's next on the list o' suspicion? There were a lot of votes for Perry yesterday.

So Wynona's gone... who's next on the list o' suspicion? There were a lot of votes for Perry yesterday.

But remember that Perry was one of those who got us to vote for Wynona, though I agree this does not remove him from suspicion, it does at least push him in the right direction. So no, I don't think I'll be voting for Perry today.

He could easily be trying to save his own hide, and and earlier it was suggested that not all the rats know each other.

He could easily be trying to save his own hide, and and earlier it was suggested that not all the rats know each other.

Obviously, as I said, he's certainly not removed from suspicion.

Personally I'm waiting for what Ian has to say though, he did say that:

Wynona dying would have either cleared or convicted 2 people on my list

Well Ian, she's dead now, what do you have for us?

Z-Zaby? DEAD?! *sob* :cry_sad: She was aie good girl, too - always ac-active in the DESP - why, she eenve-eenvented the "DESP" part of it! But i's a good thaeng some'un killed tha' Why-yo-nuh, that filthy, nasty, horrid ol' rat. :angry:

Zabrina... Ball removal tool. A veterinarian by night? :laugh:

I wonder who she was after and why, and who was after her and how they failed. Seems that at least 2 people were targeted for death and one for hardware adjustment of some sort. I think we're all going to need some anger management classes when this is over. :look:

And now I need to review everything to confirm my suspicions. If it all checks out, I might have another suggestion for your consideration.

I don' think "veat-urn-airy-en" is the lil' word y'all 're lookin' for...

Are y'all insultin' me?!

Have y'all con-firmed yet?

What? :cry_sad: Zabrina's dead? :cry_sad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She was one of my best friends! :sad: Although she thought I was a rat, that son of a female canine! Oh yeah, she died! :blush: That sucks, but at least we got one of the rats! :sweet: I'm voting right now, I know who to vote for.

*cries a horrid cry and runs to the body, sobbing over it* My...dear Zabrina...

*continues to sob, ignoring anyone trying to remove him from the body for a good fifteen minutes before facing the crowd, fury in his eyes*

If I *sniff* find out which one of you rats did this...you're dead! You hear me? Dead! *storms off to his home, sobbing all the way*

~Trexxisanti

Oh we have another unfortunate trade-off, a loyalist for a rat. I suppose we won't find out Zabrina's investigations, and perhaps she was the one who beat up Adelaide. Did you say you saw the person who did this to you, Adelaide? But I'm also a tad curious in the midst of this night. Why did we find out later in the morning about the death of Zabrina? Is there any reason?

I think we can confirm two things:

-Any tommy gun killings are the hit man executing the voted off

-Any knife killings is from a non-loyalist, be it a rat or a serial killer

I'm also a little curious about why no one died in Night 2. Sure we didn't vote anyone off, but neither was anyone knifed. One more question is that all of the late comers are new to being latecomers, I believe. I suppose they could have night actions since Zabrina was also late when she was probably investigating.

Well I can't think of anything else right now.. that'll be all.

I think we can confirm two things:

-Any tommy gun killings are the hit man executing the voted off

Except that we haven't voted anyone off yet. So no, it can't be the hit man.

Except that we haven't voted anyone off yet. So no, it can't be the hit man.

Seriously, even though people said they were voting for Boyd and Wynona?

Seriously, even though people said they were voting for Boyd and Wynona?

We have to get a majority vote mate, which is difficult when only half the people are voting. :wink: