Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

NEW MOC subforum

Hi, due to the recent succes and subsequentially the small amount of time a MOC can currently stay on the first page of this forum, we have decided to dedicate a separate subforum.

In fact, the PTV contest forum has now become the Pirate MOC forum.

Please do post all of your MOCs, WIPs, armies, vignettes, bignettes, customs, comics and finds over there from now on. The main forum can be used for about everything else.

You can find a thorough description of what should be posted in the Pirate MOC forum underneath the subforum name.

All of the existing MOC discussions will be moved to the new Pirate MOC forum in the next couple of days.

Thanks! And we hope you will like the new system.

Great idea! That makes my searching so much easier! Do we still keep WIPs in this forum, or do they go to the sub forum as well?

These should also be posted into the subforum yes.

You can find a thorough description of what should be posted in the Pirate MOC forum underneath the subforum name.

What about brickshelf/Flickr finds, should we post them in the new sub form? Technically these were not created by us. Thanks in advance!! :pir-classic: Awesome idea by the way!!!

Edited by Patriot720

What about brickshelf/Flickr finds, should we post them in the new sub form? Technically these were not created be us. Thanks in advance!! :pir-classic: Awesome idea by the way!!!

Yep, them too!

Looks great to me! I think this would make searching MOCs a lot easier!

Already thanks for this thread Zorro3999, Staff too! :thumbup:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

I think it's a very good Idea! It'll be easier to find mocs and mods, great job Classic Pirate staff :thumbup:

This is a good idea :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: It will be a whole lot easier to find whatever your looking for.