Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 3

Yes sorry dearie, I'm sometimes bad with the names.

I also, for the record, think that Dickie can be trusted.

Actually, Zabrina, I was not getting at a "night action" in any way, but thanks for telling us all!!!. I was just tired of people acting high and mighty and saying they had info, but they were scared to be the first to present it.

And judging by those photographs from the "job" earlier today, it looked like you and Perry were standing around, not doing a whole lot of anything. So, because you showed some fortitude, I didn't vote for you...today. Convince us otherwise because it just doesn't look real safe for you. Anyone who goes to a job and just stands around and hides (like Perry) is most likely hiding something. You didn't appear to be hiding, but it sure didn't look like you were working!

Interesting point about the wife not trusting her husband by the way. Makes for an interesting argument; good job whoever pointed that one out!

And yes, Perry was my vote. Captains are suppossed to be fearless, he looked like he was sweatin' like a pregnant nun!

Out of 18 of you, 10 have cast votes. There's going to be trouble tomorrow if a decision isn't reached today...

Actually, Zabrina, I was not getting at a "night action" in any way, but thanks for telling us all!!!. I was just tired of people acting high and mighty and saying they had info, but they were scared to be the first to present it.

And judging by those photographs from the "job" earlier today, it looked like you and Perry were standing around, not doing a whole lot of anything. So, because you showed some fortitude, I didn't vote for you...today. Convince us otherwise because it just doesn't look real safe for you. Anyone who goes to a job and just stands around and hides (like Perry) is most likely hiding something. You didn't appear to be hiding, but it sure didn't look like you were working!

Interesting point about the wife not trusting her husband by the way. Makes for an interesting argument; good job whoever pointed that one out!

And yes, Perry was my vote. Captains are suppossed to be fearless, he looked like he was sweatin' like a pregnant nun!

I'm afraid that I'm just suspecting you more.

My job in the job, according to Iris, was to seduce the orginal moving crew so we could take thier places. And it's not safe for me. I'll be dead by morning, I assure you.

As for me not trusting my husband... anyone could be a traitor in the game. I will not allow you to attack me for simply stating what I think, okay dear? Also, your sudden assult of me once I think you're a traitor is not working well for you. :hmpf_bad:

You have my vote tomorrow, unless Wyona's death reveal's more.

Seduce the original moving crew....great. Problem is, none of them were to be seen, and there you are standing next to Dickie doing nothing. This isn't an attack at all, just, as you say, me expressing my views.

Also, I thought you weren't suppossed to talk about the job, right? Or was that just until after it was completed?

I feel like this is Deja Vu all over again....I get this feeling like you come after people (me) with a sudden vengeance once you yourself feel threatened. Don't understand why...unless it's to place blame. Whatever, do what you want...Talk out your Megablocks if you feel you need to. Too bad I already voted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And stay out of my theater 'til you decide to settle down! I ain't your dear, hoochie! You the one running around on your husband?

By the way, how can you assure me you will be dead, and then say I've got your vote tomorrow???? Suspiscious actions of a mad woman. Are you a witch?

And as the day nears it's end, one can only hope that some of you have found the intestinal fortitude to do what needs to be done for the good of the family.

I am reminded of the wise words of my old parish priest, Father Alexander, who used to say, "well crap, what if there are no witches?" I'm not sure why I'm reminded of those words, they have no bearing here. I think it's the whiskey. Whiskey? Why yes, I'll have another, thanks!

Good night, loyal Baritones, the rest of you can rot in hell. *hic*

*pulls out his pistol and checks that it's fully loaded and cocked before sitting it on the table in front of him*

:hmpf_bad:

Get your night actions in asap. If you don't have them in by Monday, they won't be counted. If you don't want to use your night action, please let me know. If I have all the night actions in before Monday, I'll start day 4 earlier...