KimT

Misprints

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the one from the magnet set has crisper and darker torso printing. On the head, the mouth is closer to the eyes in the one from the magnet set, plus the cheek lines and pupils have changed from grey to brown.

I agree, the one from the RAS looks much better than the one from the magnet set, especially regarding the face. I hope that's the one I'll get when I get my RAS.

If this makes any sense, someone could say, "Look, I'm so cool, I have the Republic Attack Shuttle!", but then the collectors can look closely and say "Liar! That's a magnet Mace!" :tongue:

The one from magnet have a darker tone. I like the torso though, it was clearly printed compare to the one from RAS.

Good eye! I would have never saw that :classic:

Exactly my thoughts!

Nice picking up. I wonder why they would do this. Do you think it's a mistake? :sceptic:

actually, the eyes on the Ahsoka figs are different on the too. anyone noticed?

Yes, my Ahsoka from Ahsokas Starfighter has smaller eyes.

I scanned the figures. Ahsoka with white trousers has smaller eyes, with grey bigger eyes.

Also AT-TE Ahsokas belt clip is orange, the new one is gold.

ahsoka-034.jpg

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

I have an Ahsoka from the AT-TE and the Starfighter, and I'm not noticing any of those changes. They both have the same colour legs, belts, and I'm unsure about the eyes but I'm pretty sure they're the same.

I think that the different colours on mace's shirt were probably just errors in the painting machine and aswell with ashoka's belt clip. I would not find these major difference because you really have to look hard at them for a while to pick up the differences.

P.s Mace Rules

Most likely this was an error in the printing process, and the wrong type of ink was used on one of the figures. These seem to be popping up more and more often though, it really makes me worry about TLC's printing on minifigures, and the quality control of it. :sceptic:

Edited by Millacol88

Since so many misprinted pics are showing up now, I've decided that this index will be more of a topic instead.

Post your misprints and discuss them here.

Topic has been opened and I'll merge in the appropriate topics from the forum.

I was looking at my CW clones and I saw 3 variants. One with eyes looking toward center, one looking to the left, and the other to the right. Rex's eyes look toward the center also.

My Ahsoka's belt is orange along with the tube on her belt. I thought it wore off like the cheap sprayed chrome gold.

well, there is a different between the ahsoka eyes from the starfighter and the twillight.

I believe I have a misprint Dooku--not the CW version, but the yellow minifig from the Episode II "Jedi Duel" set. His beard, which is supposed to be light grey, is dark grey in my version. It doesn't match his hair at all.

my Commander Cody's helmet was misprinted pretty bad, but luckly only the orange markings were off. The helmet was still useable, but not good enough for my standerds. I ordered a new one anyway. By the way, most of my clones are looking to the right and left.

Edit: Also one of my reg clones has black smudges all over his helmet (AAT)

Edited by Mocha

I beleive the character with the most misprints in all of SW has been 1999-2000?(3?) stormtrooper. Yeah, the thing I don't really care about the clone faces, you can't see em'. However I do care about the helmets, because of the misprints, my younger brother and I have named all of them and can notify them faster than you can say...bkhujotfcgregutnjgik. :) JK