Norro

Finally

Hey all,

I've finally built a permanent home for my MOCs online:

www.NTbricks.com

The site itself will hopefully improve over time, but the links will now be safe.

announce.jpg

Please let me know what you think!

God Bless,

Nathan

Amazing!

Awesome site, brilliantly executed.

I particularly like the building technique articles - I haven't seen anything like this before. I also hadn't seen any of those techniques before :thumbup:

You're one of the builders who I've largely missed out on, as I came along during a period of no MOCs from you. However, I love your stuff, and am looking forward to those Pirates :wub:

Norro, this is such an amazing website, filled with many of your past mocs which I have missed. I must admit that many of your creations especially castle theme attract me the most. I knew you are one of the best castle builders in Eurobricks, but I did not see much of your recent creations since I have signed up, apart from viewing your past topics in your profile though. Nevertheless, this is one great stop for Norro's best creations ever. :thumbup:

By the way, the section or advice for beginners is useful for a novice builder like me. :wink:

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks all!!

particularly like the building technique articles - I haven't seen anything like this before. I also hadn't seen any of those techniques before :thumbup:

I started the section with techniques I am claiming as my own, so they aren't seen quite as often :wink:

I'll broaden out as I update...

God Bless,

Nathan

An impressive work full of nice ideas... very good and comprehensive. Well done! :thumbup:

Maybe sometimes it´s a very little uneasy to read the font on these individual backgrounds,

but on the other hand this design looks pretty stylish and interesting as well.

Turbo and Tazer on! :classic:

Maybe sometimes it´s a very little uneasy to read the font on these individual backgrounds,

Thanks for the review! I agree entirely about the clarity, I got carried away with the style. Rest assured that future posts will be easier to read :tongue:

God Bless,

Nathan