donneyboy

Anyone know where I can find the prototype for 4504 Millennium Falcon

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I was wondering if anybody has the prototype picture for 4504 Millennium Falcon, or 7190 Millennium Falcon. I really want to see what they looked like before they were actual sets.

here are images of the two sets for you.

7190-1.jpg

4504-1.jpg

I don't know how much luck you will have. Most sets don't have prototype pictures that have been released.

I don't know how much luck you will have. Most sets don't have prototype pictures that have been released.

I know, I need those pictures for a project I'm doing for school. It is a project on your favorite toy, and I am doing it on the Lego Millennium Falcon.

I know, I need those pictures for a project I'm doing for school. It is a project on your favorite toy, and I am doing it on the Lego Millennium Falcon.

...and your 18 right?

You know, as per the rules?

Just before I clicked into this i found this on Bricklink! Weird!

Yup, that would be one of those preliminary box pictures.

Nice find

I've deeplinked it:

4504-1.jpg

now i need is the prototype for 7190. it might be hard, since that set is from 2000.

Sorry to say that but I am quite sure there is none. I remember the time very well and the first "image" of the falcon we saw was just a shadow saying "coming in september" or something like that. Except that shadow of the 7190 there never was any image til it was actually in the later catalog. I can be wrong but I am pretty sure cause I was really into it from the very beginning.

cheers

Just before I clicked into this i found this on Bricklink! Weird!

I was just about to type "aww man, not another box I need to add to my list" when I realised it was a digital rendering and as such offers no proof the set actually came boxed in this.

Phew!

I was just about to type "aww man, not another box I need to add to my list" when I realised it was a digital rendering and as such offers no proof the set actually came boxed in this.

Phew!

Well that depends on wether you collect blue or black boxes :tongue:

Personally I don't collect the boxes, so I have no issue there.

But I've still got 2 identical CTT's with the only difference being Mace Windu as Non-LUL & LUL :sceptic:

Also the different numbers on the Tie & Y-wing has caused me to buy a few of those.

Well that depends on wether you collect blue or black boxes :tongue:

Personally I don't collect the boxes, so I have no issue there.

But I've still got 2 identical CTT's with the only difference being Mace Windu as Non-LUL & LUL :sceptic:

Also the different numbers on the Tie & Y-wing has caused me to buy a few of those.

I do collect all the boxes and am just missing the black Geonosian Fighter and AT-AT.

But tthe box shown above isn't made of cardboard but pixels and there is no proof any of these were actually printed and released.

So I'm not putting it on my list.