I was bored and I had an inspiration, Dooku's Solar Sailer. Here's the result:

sloop1.jpg

sloop2.jpg

sloop3.jpg

sloop5.jpg

sloop4.jpg

sloop6.jpg

sloop7.jpg

Details: It's tall enough for 3 regular minifigs sitting down, and one droid pilot. Width: 9.5 inches and Height: 3 inches. Droid pilot has it's own special seat.

Side Note: I have around 30 of those blue ledge-type pieces. It's only in two sets, but my local Lego Store had buckets of them. Gallery when public. (Link.)

:thumbup: ? :thumbdown: ?

Edited by KimT

A nice craft in a pretty sleek shape. I like that boarding ramp on the rear side, very smart,

although it looks a bit bare when closed and could use a little more detail perhaps... :classic:

A nice craft in a pretty sleek shape. I like that boarding ramp on the rear side, very smart,

although it looks a bit bare when closed and could use a little more detail perhaps... :classic:

Thanks! I was going to put a CIS symbol on but I didn't know where, and I want to put a few more weapons on.

Of the Moc versions of the Punworrca-116, I believe it's called, not 24, this is my favourite. Yours also has the most features. I would prefer it in plain blue. Do the main wings flap? It seems every Sep vehicle is becoming "Separatised" (Blue, not borwn). I challenge you to do the same with the MTT! (Quite a challenge, you have there :tongue: )

Of the Moc versions of the Punworrca-116, I believe it's called, not 24, this is my favourite. Yours also has the most features. I would prefer it in plain blue. Do the main wings flap? It seems every Sep vehicle is becoming "Separatised" (Blue, not borwn). I challenge you to do the same with the MTT! (Quite a challenge, you have there :tongue: )

:laugh: It's supposed to be a newer edition of the ship. Not the same. :tongue: I made up the name. But I couldn't make it plain blue because then it didn't match my Vulture droid. :tongue:

:laugh: It's supposed to be a newer edition of the ship. Not the same. :tongue: I made up the name. But I couldn't make it plain blue because then it didn't match my Vulture droid. :tongue:

Ah! I assume you have the 2005 blue one rather than the much better 2009 one.

Ah! I assume you have the 2005 blue one rather than the much better 2009 one.

No... I have Ahsoka's starfighter, so I have that. I needed to put in more dark blue to match it, even though it still doesn't. :tongue: It does match the new AAT, STAP, and assassin droid speeder though.