Sign in to follow this  
Avohkahs' Sparks

20 Skrall

Speaking of Skrall...I saw this fantastic drawing of a female Skrall on BZPower....she looks awesome!!! Very attractive...

okay now I said too much... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Link: Female Skrall

Sweet lord, for a second I thought that was a link to the one on paheal.

Which one is that?

You being a thirteen year old means that you're definitely too young to see. Trust me. :wink:

Chapter 2 is released here while I place a copy of Princess Skralla (ch. 1) on BZPower!!! But sadly, hardly anyone is reading it...I mean, some people read but left....they said nothing!!!

Chapter 2 is released here while I place a copy of Princess Skralla (ch. 1) on BZPower!!! But sadly, hardly anyone is reading it...I mean, some people read but left....they said nothing!!!

Looking and leaving is OK remember? :wink:

Looking and leaving is OK remember? :wink:

Yeah...I'm sorry...I've never wrote an epic before.... :cry_sad:....and I'm not quite use to "the rules"..... but if no one wants to read it on BZPower, I'll just leave it here on EB...

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

Could you post a link to it?

I my opinion, Skrall wasn't great enough to buy 20 of them. Now 20 Vorox- that would be immpressive...

I don't think my dad would just say O.K. :tongue:

Unfortuanatly, I asked Greg a question, and it turns out no Skrall looks alike.

But interesting nonetheless. I need to build up my army of Bone hunters to destroy them. :evil:

I think you would have been better off with an army of Vorox.

BTW, I'd be happy to trade red and black parts for a Skrall...I think you could use them.

I know , and yet in the new comic they all look the same.

THIS.IS. ROOOOXTUS!!!11

Sorry, but...

Madness? THIS IS ROXTUS!!!

EDIT: I can't believe that it took until the second page for someone to make this joke.

I know , and yet in the new comic they all look the same.

Well the artist only has one Skrall to draw off of, so they kinda have to.

Unless you have Stronius.

Considering there is only a limited number of them (story wise), I don't think they could use that. Plus, it's a summer set.

Revival much?

Bleh, who cares.

Nice army. Would be great for a movie! Do you have a favourite Skrall out of the bunch? :laugh:

-ZotS

The 21st, the one with Atakus.

Wow...it's been a while since I read this...did you get any of the Stronius sets, yet? If so, how many? (if not, then how many do you consider getting?)

Edit: *Looks back at the long time ago posts on this topic* LOL! Was I seriously like that?? :P No wonder I've been writing so much....

Edited by Toa Syaoran

Wow...it's been a while since I read this...did you get any of the Stronius sets, yet? If so, how many? (if not, then how many do you consider getting?)

Edit: *Looks back at the long time ago posts on this topic* LOL! Was I seriously like that?? :P No wonder I've been writing so much....

Well I haven't got any yet, but I'm planning on saving up for four or five.

Off Topic: Why is there a paperclip next to the name of my topic? I think it means pinned, but why would someone pin this topic?

Well I haven't got any yet, but I'm planning on saving up for four or five.

Off Topic: Why is there a paperclip next to the name of my topic? I think it means pinned, but why would someone pin this topic?

Not sure...I don't think it's pinned. Cause then you would see a blue dot next to the topic??? :wacko:

Anyway, sounds good. Can't wait to see the completed army! :)

I think the paper clip has something to do with attachments to posts in this topic.

Storyline-wise, it makes sense to get a couple of Baranus sets and F&S sets for your Skrall to ride as well doesn't it?