25 members have voted

1. 1. Who

• 1.Zaktan
    • 2.Vezok
    • 3.Reidak
    • 4.Hakann
    • 5.Avak
    • 6.Thok

I vote Thok. I put them in order of my least favorite to best favorite :-D .Thok has a gun!

V-o-t-e p-l-e-a-s-e, vote please. Thanks V-man for deleting the other 2 ;) .

P.S:I you wnat the Pirakas for Christmas ask Santa but tell him the ones that are your favorite so you get them last ;) .

I voted Thok. You see, the thing that's so great about him is that his smile works. The color blends in with him. If lego were to make the other Piraka's smiles a lighter shade of their body it would look great(For example: Zaktan having his smile green tinted.).

w/o seeing them personally, or even building and playing with them, I voted Null. But Im leaning towards the green one and the brown one...

*****SPIOLERS*****(5 of * equals mega spoilers.)

1.The Doomtoran pictures are prototypes, cause Greg from BZP said the Doomtoran would come with working weapons.

2.Axonn, Brutaka and the 2nd canister sets come out in June or July.

3.There will be Piraka combiners(They are:Zaktan and Reidak, Hakann and Avak and Vezok and Thok ;) .), hope this helps clear stuff up about the stuff in the corners of the Piraka pictures ;) .

I voted for Thok.

Sorry if the roar frightened you,it is just the Kahgarak's nature... *growl*

*****SPIOLERS*****(5 of * equals mega spoilers.)

1.The Doomtoran pictures are prototypes, cause Greg from BZP said the Doomtoran would come with working weapons.

2.Axonn, Brutaka and the 2nd canister sets come out in June or July.

3.There will be Piraka combiners(They are:Zaktan and Reidak, Hakann and Avak and Vezok and Thok ;) .), hope this helps clear stuff up about the stuff in the corners of the Piraka pictures ;) .

1. No, they aren't prototypes. GregF said so.

...by three months before the release of the toy, we are well passed the prototype stage. Prototypes were this time LAST year.

Brutaka and Axonn are finished, along with the Piraka. The status of the $29.99 sets is unknown to GregF, and the second canister series is still having some design tweaks done to them.

2. That is correct, in the U.S.A.

3. Where did you get that information? 8-|

~AaronCrane--

*Reads aronnCrane's post.Rolls eyes.*

I you look in the corners of the Piraka pictures(EX:Thok, you see Vezok peices in the left hand corner.) you see pieces from the other Pirakas(Except for Avak and Hakann.), so there you go.I have a question:Will the U.K. get the titans before us or will they get the second canister sets befor the U.S. then get the Pirakas and titans?????

The UK get the Titans and 2nd canisters before the US, and the US get the Matoran and Piraka first

I think it isn't fair Tilius! I think that the U.K. should get the Doomtoran and 2nd canister sets, then the titans and Piraka it would be fair.

Zaktan's weapon has promise for creating wings.

Reidak, despite having a girly flower projectile for his cannon, happens to have a rather useful-looking tail.

Vezok's pimply scrotum chin bugs me. Interesting weapon though.

Avak's gun, though big and wonky, has clever moc'ing purposes swirling in my head. I'm not sure if anyone else looks at it's potential the same way though. Cool head... but the brown is dreadfully unfortunate. Oh, how I miss the days of kanohi mask packs and all their color opportunities.

Thok's head looks like a mutated version of the original base toa head. Weapon is similar to Avak's in my mocing plans.

Hakann is like Vezok... just kinda' there.

Avak wins... but not because I like brown. reidak in close second.

reidak(i think that's right *wacko* ?) because he looks sort of stealthy with the 3 *wacko* eyes.

like Sam Fisher out of splinter cell :oD !