Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

Buy 2009 LEGO Pirates from S@H or Toys R Us

I just ordered the new pirate ship by phone! The phone number is

407-828-0065. Quickly! order yours today! Before they run out! :pir_laugh2::pirate::pir-sweet: Pirate ship 99.99$ It has 592 pieces. :pir-sceptic:

shop@home-uk.jpgshow?id=5GKtNR1c59Y&bids=124738.10000002&type=3&subid=0

CLICK HERE to buy from The Official LEGO Shop!

LEGO Company Ltdshow?id=5GKtNR1c59Y&bids=124738.10000158

How awesome!

Edited by Mister Phes

I have a question, will they ship as soon as you order? Because I heard that they are not being released untill 2 weeks before Christmas.. :pir-sceptic:

I have a question, will they ship as soon as you order? Because I heard that they are not being released untill 2 weeks before Christmas.. :pir-sceptic:

When I called them they said they have it right now so yes they will ship it fast! They just got the sets yesterday!

Im pretty sure you can buy them I dont know if they except canaidien dollars. I only know the ship because thats all I could get!

Ha! I don't have to order by phone because I'm going the the LEGO Imagination Center tomorrow! Yay!

I'm buying and doing a review of either the Soldier Fort or the Pirate Island, big one, (Special Edition).

Edited by Lego12

Ha! I don't have to order by phone because I'm going the the LEGO Imagination Center tomorrow! Yay!

I'm buying and doing a review of either the Soldier Fort or the Pirate Island, big one, (Special Edition).

Review of the Soldier Fort please. :pir_laugh2:

The shipping will take 7-10 days by UPS. Up to $50 is $10 in shipping, and up to $100 is $13, and then $16 etc. I'm anxiously waiting for these sets.

TLG is releasing it before christmas, but Disney World has abviously already released some.

Do they ship to the UK? :pir-sceptic:

If not I will wait to see if the Two-Week before christmas rumour is true.

Can you do a review of the ship as soon as you get it? :pir-sweet:

I probly will do a review I don't know yet. But I will get pictures! :pir-blush:

the pirates set are going to be released before christmas ?? here in Europe too ?

Do we have prices (USD) yet?

If you look in the "New Pirate Sets found!" thread, the prices are listed there.

I'll paste them for you,

6239 - Cannon Battle $6

6240 - Kraken Attackin' $10

6241 - Loot Island $20

6242 - Solders' Fort $50

6243 - Brickbeard's Bounty $100

8396 - Soldier's Arsenal $3.50

8397 - Pirate Survival $3.50

Pretty good prices in my opinion. :pir-classic:

Sooo, Moving America aside and remembering the name of the forum... :pir-tongue:

Anyone know when these will be avalible in Europe and if they are able to be ordered from the number? :pir-cry_sad:

Sooo, Moving America aside and remembering the name of the forum... :pir-tongue:

Anyone know when these will be avalible in Europe and if they are able to be ordered from the number? :pir-cry_sad:

I'm dying to know that as well, but I'm not sure anyone knows an exact answer! :imperialguard_commander1:

After calling to the Belgian Lego Customers services department I found out that TLC will release both IMPULSE packs in January and the rest of the sets in March (BeNeLux)! I presume this will be so for the rest of Europe as well though.

The guy I spoke too also said the US sales were FAR above expectancy. Go Lego go!

And what about us canucks ( canadians) will we get the sets at the same time as the US ?

i feel sorry for the Europeans because they will not get the sets as early as we might.

so will the be the same dates for U.S?

Or we can get it earlier?

Well seeing as they have already been released in some parts of the states, I see no reason why you should worry.

Gee, I hope I don't have to wait until March in Australia or I may have to pay Lego 12 a visit...