The Penguin

The Penguin's SW Comic Story.

It's a great story, but just one thing: why on earth have you made that jedi so evil? The jedi are defenders of peace and freedom! They don't blow up buildings like the CIS!

Maybe he's a Sith in disguise?

Why did the Republic army turn into the Imperial Army?

Why did Anakin use a Jedi lightsabre instead of a red Sith one, when he slaughtered the young padawans at the temple?

It's called deception :tongue:

Nice work again Penguin.

I can't wait to see if the scheme works out for the Republic Scum :laugh:

It's a great story, but just one thing: why on earth have you made that jedi so evil? The jedi are defenders of peace and freedom! They don't blow up buildings like the CIS!

Wel, first of all, thank you very mych for your high ranking of my comic! ) :classic::thumbup:

Now some point to clarify my position:

1) I'm definitely not trying to make all Jedi look bad or evil. I just want to show that every war has it's villains and heroes. No matter on what side they are. )

2) Most PT fans tend to forget that it took the Republic only a couple of years to turn into a fiendish Empire. And there's definitely more there than just Palpatine's influece. )

3) Most General Pingvin's ideas are the same as mine, obviously. Most of them are shown in part five. His ideas of "breeding clones as cattle" and "Geonosian crysis" indeed show my view of the matter.

4) I tried to give a story from CIS point of view in order for you, gentlemen, to have an alternative look. ) It's really a shame kids are taught by the cartoons and the films to look at the problem from only one point of view. And I guess in order to achive anything in your life, you should be able to see "the whole picture" in any matter, gentlemen. )

Because The Penguin is a big Confederacy fan and would like to tell his story from the Separatist's point of view for a change.

btw. I'm still liking your comic, buddy and can't wait for the next part. :tongue:

Exactly my ideas, friend! ) :wink: Thank you very much! )

Maybe he's a Sith in disguise?

At first, for some reason, I thought that you were talking about me! ))))))))) :laugh:

Why did the Republic army turn into the Imperial Army?

Why did Anakin use a Jedi lightsabre instead of a red Sith one, when he slaughtered the young padawans at the temple?

It's called deception :tongue:

Exactly. ) :classic: No one is impeccable (luckily or not, I don't know. :classic: ) in this world. So I guess we should have a clear look on the whole matter and see that war as it is a great and terrible tragedy, no matter who is fighting.... :sadnew:

Nice work again Penguin.

I can't wait to see if the scheme works out for the Republic Scum :laugh:

Thank you very much, KimT! )

You'll see it pretty soon. ) :wink:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Anakin didn't make a red blade yet, and the empire was formed quickly because of the swift destruction of the jedi and CIS leaders. Palpatine was telling the leaders of the Jedi order, the Republic Army, Sith Order, and CIS all at the same time. He was able to tell everyone what to do. Wasn't Coincidence. Nice comic though.

What a fun comic! I like the in depth-ness to it and the close ups on the characters. Its also a very compelling story. Where is that head with the cheek lines from?

Woah now that is what I call an aggressie Jedi! :classic: Great work!

Thank you very much, pr0visorak! ) I always value your opinion so much, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Very good comic! Can't wait to see what the jedi does later on

Oh, you'll see that pretty soon, CommanderCody77! ) And I hope, you'll like the continuation! ) :classic::thumbup:

Anakin didn't make a red blade yet, and the empire was formed quickly because of the swift destruction of the jedi and CIS leaders. Palpatine was telling the leaders of the Jedi order, the Republic Army, Sith Order, and CIS all at the same time. He was able to tell everyone what to do. Wasn't Coincidence. Nice comic though.

Well, first of all I thank you! ) :classic::thumbup:

I guess, it's not quite the time to start the discussion like that right now, but I suggest you should start one after I finish the comic. I shall be glad to share my ideas with you and hope for mutually interesting talk! ) :classic:

What a fun comic! I like the in depth-ness to it and the close ups on the characters. Its also a very compelling story. Where is that head with the cheek lines from?

Thanks a lot, Natman4000, I really appriciate this. ) :classic::thumbup: I'll do my best in the upcoming parts, so that you do not change your opinion! ) :classic:

The head comes from some Speed Racer set (the Truck, I guess). And since I have not seen the film itself, I can't tell you what character it is supposed to represent.... ) :sweet:

Thank you for your comments, and....

Edited by The Penguin

Will we be seeing the next comic shortly because I can't contain my thirst for quality comics.

I understand it takes a while to write such a quality comic.

Edited by Tim Bit

Will we be seeing the next comic shortly because I can't contain my thirst for quality comics.

I understand it takes a while to write such a quality comic.

Thank you for your high rating of my comic. ) Yes, the next part will come pretty soon, what really holds me is the fact that my boss's been giving me loads of work recently. I even can't find the time to make photos. )

But I promiss, the new part will appear soon. ) :classic:

Thanks for waiting! :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: Today I present you my next part of the comic story with my apologies for making you wait for such a long time. :blush: Hope, you'll like it! ) :sweet:

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

77.jpg

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

Very good. That Jedi's really evil. :tongue:

I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up, Penguin! :thumbup:

:wub:

Goddamit! Why do you have to end every chapter like that :hmpf_bad:

What happens next?

When will we know?

:laugh:

That was a great chapter.

The long wait was definitely worth.

The thief boy is awesome as well as pingvin(who I missed)

Keep up the great work!

very intense story right now.

wow jedi with double light saber.

i wish the next story will come with great battle, sorry if it is too much demanding.

This is great! I can't believe this jedi is doing this! I think he will turn to the dark side

Time will show, CommanderCody77! :wink: Thank you! ) :classic::thumbup:

Very good. That Jedi's really evil. :tongue:

I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up, Penguin! :thumbup:

Thank you very much, friend! ) :sweet:

:wub:

Goddamit! Why do you have to end every chapter like that :hmpf_bad:

What happens next?

When will we know?

:laugh:

Soon, pretty soon. ) I hope you'll like them as well! ) :wink:

That was a great chapter.

The long wait was definitely worth.

The thief boy is awesome as well as Pingvin(who I missed)

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much! ) :classic::thumbup: I hope you'll like other parts as well! ) :sweet:

very intense story right now.

wow jedi with double light saber.

i wish the next story will come with great battle, sorry if it is too much demanding.

Thank you! )

That's ok. ) I won't tease you, but I can promiss some action. )))))) :classic:

Gentlemen, after a long time, I finally present you the final part of my comic story! :cry_happy: At first I wanted to divide it ino two parts, but then realised that it should go as one big concluding part. ) Hope you'll like it! :sweet:

75.jpg

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

84.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

94.jpg

95.jpg

96.jpg

97.jpg

98.jpg

99.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

Thank you for your time, ladies and gentlemen! ) :cry_happy:

Any general comments?

P.S.

I also apologize for some mistakes that may appear here or there. They are done unintentionally and mostly are "slip of pen", if I may say so. ) :blush:

Edited by The Penguin

Brilliant, :thumbup: but you can't just leave it there! :sing: I want to know what happens next!! :tongue:

I didn't know you had that many AATs and BDs? Are they all yours?

Great action there with good photography (a bit dark, but it could be 'night-time').

I hope you'll pick up with this story in the future! :sweet:

awesome story.

you're really make your promise about some actions.

the story really amuse me.

can't wait for the second episode.

nice battle droids and so many AAT. marvelous.

Wow penguin that was epic. :oh: Also do you think you have to many droids and tanks.

Aaaaahhhhh! The Suspense! I absolutely can't wait until the next episode! You are doing a great job on this. :thumbup: Please make many, many, many more! :sweet:

Looks really good The Penguin :thumbup: Is this there gonna be

another part to this?

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

No, this story is over. I, guess, no need to show what happened during the bombardment of the entire city.... :sadnew:

But if you like this story, gentlemen, and will allow me, I may make another one on future. ) :classic::thumbup:

Brilliant, :thumbup: but you can't just leave it there! :sing: I want to know what happens next!! :tongue:

I didn't know you had that many AATs and BDs? Are they all yours?

Great action there with good photography (a bit dark, but it could be 'night-time').

I hope you'll pick up with this story in the future! :sweet:

Thank you, friend! ) I'm glad you liked it! ) :sweet::thumbup:

Yes, all CIS forces are mine, the Republican were borrowed mostly from my friends and relatives. ) :classic:

My pics are meant to be dark. ) Not that I cannot add some light to them, but I just love the way they look. ) :blush:

Not this one, perhaps, but who knows? ) :wink:

awesome story.

you're really make your promise about some actions.

the story really amuse me.

can't wait for the second episode.

nice battle droids and so many AAT. marvelous.

Thanks a lot, djo! )

I'm glad you liked it! )

Wow penguin that was epic. :oh: Also do you think you have to many droids and tanks.

Thank you! ) :thumbup: If the second sentence was a question, than no. I don't think so. Can a great CIS-lover have enough droids? ) :laugh:

Aaaaahhhhh! The Suspense! I absolutely can't wait until the next episode! You are doing a great job on this. :thumbup: Please make many, many, many more! :sweet:

Thanks a lot, Spyder! )

I may make smaller stories in future/ Thank you for you high rating! ) :wink:

Thanks for your comments, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Evil...pure evil....

I am sure that Master Yoda wont be happy with the bombardment.

A follow-up on this story would be great.

Evil...pure evil....

I am sure that Master Yoda wont be happy with the bombardment.

A follow-up on this story would be great.

Indeed. The Galactic Empire did not appear in one moment. Palpatine, just pushed the Republic into the wrong direction. And it willingly sunk in violence and hatred. :hmpf_bad:

Still, this particular story, is over. But I assure you, if you allow me, I'd be glad to show you what happened next with some of the characters! ) :wink:

Edited by The Penguin