Dark Brickz

Lego Poll every year?

Yes or No  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

i was wondering if you guys would think if TLC should do the poll thing every year? its a good way to vote interesting sets that you would like. so tell me what you think..

It'd be a nice idea, but there'll always be an unfair vote, because OT fans will always get their way and trample over prequal fans.

*Is feeling small right now* :tongue:

I think it would be nice if they did a poll every year and gave fans a choice in a set released, as long as they kept it to the Original Trilogy, and kept the PT and CW out of it.

OT RULES!!!

Edited by SWMAN

I think it would be nice if they did a poll every year and gave fans a choice in a set released, as long as they kept it to the Original Trilogy, and kept the PT and CW out of it.

OT RULES!!!

Well, I'm sure you know, that simply just wouldn't be fair. Let's give all fan bases a chance, and we could have 1 OT choice, 1 CW choice, and one PT choice. I'm sure a lot more people can agree to that.

well to be fair they should do 2 polls cause they have to waves come out. they have first of the year and middle of the year. so the first poll could be OG and the second poll for the summer sets could be CW. that would make everyone happy.

well to be fair they should do 2 polls cause they have to waves come out. they have first of the year and middle of the year. so the first poll could be OG and the second poll for the summer sets could be CW. that would make everyone happy.

What about PT fans? Not every PT fan like CW style things. How about one poll, with all three.

By the way, it's OT. :tongue:

haha wow i just notice i put OG on there funny. anyways OT and PT would fall under classic. so the vote would be classic and then clone wars.

I would LOVE a vote every year, but doubt that it would happen. Maybe every 2-3 years. Lego hasn't even released the first fan-voted set, and won't until close to the end of this year, so they don't even know if the voting predicts product success yet or anything.

I like the idea of polls. If only AFOLS voted, we certainly would not vote for so much releases (with the exception of the MTT and Sith Infiltrator). :tongue:

I think that would be a very interesting idea but to be honest I prefer they leave the CW out of the game. If they put the CW there, then there is a very BIG possibility that many kids vote CW cause they are excited by the TV show. To me any PT or OT will do for me but I need to admit I am certainly happy that the Home One won over the Palpy Arrest :tongue: (I have waited for an Ackbar since I start collecting :grin: )

It'd be a nice idea, but there'll always be an unfair vote, because OT fans will always get their way and trample over prequal fans.

*Is feeling small right now* :tongue:

You better believe it. :tongue::vader:

Come to the DarkOT Side, We got cookies. :vader: [And the majority vote :tongue: ]

Well, I'm sure you know, that simply just wouldn't be fair. Let's give all fan bases a chance, and we could have 1 OT choice, 1 CW choice, and one PT choice. I'm sure a lot more people can agree to that.

I'd rather have, 1 PT, 1 OT & 1 EU choice. Screw the CW. :tongue::vader:

What about PT fans? Not every PT fan like CW style things.

No, Just most of them. :tongue:

I would LOVE a vote every year, but doubt that it would happen. Maybe every 2-3 years. Lego hasn't even released the first fan-voted set, and won't until close to the end of this year, so they don't even know if the voting predicts product success yet or anything.

I know, Every 2-3 years sounds good though, That is if they extend the licence.. :sceptic: But they should since the new Live action series coming soon or something.

The irony if we added a poll to this topic :grin:

I thought there would be a poll. :grin:

OT FTW :vader:

Nice work there KimT, but to be honest, who in their right mind is going to vote no, because if there is a chance for them to choose their favourite scene to be made in Lego they wouldn't give that up.

I'm prepared for the fact that someone will now vote no just to spite me...

:grin:

wow who voted "NO" dont hide speak up.
:grin:

Don't you know?

Read the topic once more and you're still at a loss, I'll tell you.

Whats with all the CW hate? it isn't that bad. anyways if we do get a poll again im for a PT an OT and a CW options. Besides kids might not vote CW because the set option might be crap like slave 1 and landing platform

Slave1 with landing platform is crap?

Are you looking for a fight here :tongue:

I don't think we should turns this into a CW versus OT/PT discussion.

Personally I love the Clone Wars as LEGO.

I dislike the movie and the TV series, but that's got nothing to do with loving the sets.

This discussion is intended for discussing wether TLG should make a poll every year or not.

Oh, and please resize that signature of yours - or remove it. (it's odd and a little stupid)

Off course they should to this. The cheapest way of doing market research these days.

In this community they only have to think about using one line in the suggestions (OT, PT, etc) to keep us from turning in a howling mob ranting about how everything sucks except .... (fill in personal favourit).

i think they should do lego polls twic a year because we have 2 waves of sets each year.

that would be only 4 polls when the licence ends in 2011.

that is 15 years of star wars lego and thats a long time and a lot of sets and i can´t imagine what has been left off apart of some minor characters which haven´t been mad into minifigs yet.

i think they should do lego polls twic a year because we have 2 waves of sets each year.

that would be only 4 polls when the licence ends in 2011.

that is 15 years of star wars lego and thats a long time and a lot of sets and i can´t imagine what has been left off apart of some minor characters which haven´t been mad into minifigs yet.

i agree with you. and in 2011 it will be 12 years of lego star wars...

i agree with you. and in 2011 it will be 12 years of lego star wars...

i am sorry, you are right, i could swear it was longer but obviously my memory is not the best.

but i still remember seeing the first star wars movie (episode IV) in cinema when it was released.

more than 30 years now; i hope this is correct.