Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones 2 Introduction & Discussion Thread

That's just silly, you can't hold grudges in these sorts of games. Why, if we all started holding grudges, then Shadows and Hinckley would be trying to get each other killed every game! Oh wait... :look:

And every "Not a witch" on the site would be after Tinypies... :skull:

Vote: TinyPiesRUs

What? I was just practicing. Oh, new voting rules this time around? Nevermind. :grin:

And every "Not a witch" on the site would be after Tinypies... :skull:

Vote: TinyPiesRUs

What? I was just practicing. Oh, new voting rules this time around? Nevermind. :grin:

You mean Vote: TinyPious. If this turns out to be a wild goose chase again then you're all going to turn to me and blame me for whatever reason. I was against killing people so quickly fools!

:oh3:

Darlene will be sadly missed. :cry_sad: She was such a fantastic lawyer... *snivel*

Nice start Hinck, and the hand attached to the hand-cuffs hand be laughing pretty hard. :laugh: This is sure going to be an interesting game...

I'm waiting on Jlblue to confirm. He's the only one who hasn't. I'll give him a game day to sign in. If he doesn't show up, I'll give Johnny Blue a new home.

What do you guys think of the new rules?

Excellent start to this wonderful game! Now, I understand the flow of this game. It's very innovative and secretive, for the very first time, voting is done in a very special envirnoment! I am sure we, as players will have lots of inference to do and play around. Oh, your disclaimer looks pretty subtle and hidden. :tongue:

On the other note, Sky is sad to know that Darlene has been brutally murdered by Iris...

Hinck, how long do a day or night last? You did not specify it in Day 1.

On the other note, Sky is sad to know that Darlene has been brutally murdered by Iris...

So is Darlene... :cry_sad:

The new rules look good, it'll be interesting to see how the game plays out using them.

By the way, how long does each day last? It would be good to know so that we have a bit of warning for when we need to get out votes in by. I am assuming you will use the usual 5 normal days equals one Mafia day and the night lasts two or three days formula?

Thank you Hinckley for bringing back Iris and Darlene! Sorry Draggy but i finally got you in the end :tongue:

I will be watching you all closely, so look out rats! Of course I wont spill any beans, cause I aint no dirty rat :hmpf_bad:

I guess Draggy needs to edit his sig.

Poor Darlene... I feel sorry for Ivan, now left all alone in this world. That family has had the worst of luck. Ah well, Dragonatieri doesn't give a toss at least. :grin:

Ok, seriously, I had to pull the Hitchhiker's Guide babel fish routine so I could get rid of that accent, it was killing me. :hmpf:

Poor Darlene... I feel sorry for Ivan, now left all alone in this world. That family has had the worst of luck. Ah well, Dragonatieri doesn't give a toss at least. :grin:

Ivan? IVAN? He's the one I want revenge against! :angry:

Dat bastard killed my brudder! *adjusts his fish* Ooof, still annoying. :blush:

OH!

RULE CLARIFICATION PLEASE!

Voting will be done unanimously

Does the lovely Iris mean anonymously, perchance?

Dang... I missed sign ups. Oh well good luck to all players! Hinckley can I be on the reserve list too please?

RULE CLARIFICATION PLEASE!

Does the lovely Iris mean anonymously, perchance?

Ugh, sorry. I changed it all and clarified. Yes, votes are anonymous, but a majority still needs to be reached... :blush:

Land mind already tripped! Wow... there must be a lot of them then! I am saddened by Darlenes's death, even though I didn't know her, really.

*Facepalm!* I can't believe I missed Day One! I'm so sorry! I'll try to check more often. :cry_sad:

I hope it isn't me dieing, I've still got a few (Crazy) things to tell yet.

Nice crotch, wreck!

Oh no! What about the Aliens? Or my secret wife? Or my brothers ghost? Or the fact that I knew who two of the rats were but if I said it I died?

Oh dear, you have messed up haven't you?

(Please note only 2 facts are true.)

*Facepalm!* I can't believe I missed Day One! I'm so sorry! I'll try to check more often. :cry_sad:

I'm glad you're here! Welcome. Day One is still in progress. Go have fun.

I hope it isn't me dieing, I've still got a few (Crazy) things to tell yet.

Too bad. You should've thought of that before making fun of Adalaide. :laugh:

I like being a megablok in Mafia games.

Also I don't think I have ever had a night action either. Pretty unlucky, ain't I?

PM Recieved!

Looks like I'm married to LeAnn. :laugh:

Now this game promises to be interesting! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Why is that funny? :hmpf_bad: Is that supposed to mean something? :sadnew: Oh, do you like your new clothes?