Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones 2 Introduction & Discussion Thread

Dang Laptop Screen, After closer inspection, the Helmet is dark Blue... (my screen was on an angle)

yeah yeah laugh it up. You were the one who got sick... :pir-sceptic:

I'm going to hide over here now...

Trexxisanti, eh? Hmm...that name's so awesome, I might have to speak in third person for the entire game!

*sees the crazed look in everyone's eye* Err... *backs away slowly*

Think there'll BE any rats? :tongue:

~Trexxen

Dang Laptop Screen, After closer inspection, the Helmet is dark Blue... (my screen was on an angle)

HA! :tongue:

yeah yeah laugh it up. You were the one who got sick... :pir-sceptic:

I'm going to hide over here now...

Just maintaining a mafia tradition... you start every game smelling like megablocks and hiding somewhere. :laugh:

Think there'll BE any rats? :tongue:

I dunno, but if'n some stranger comes ta town offerin' ta help us wit our liddle problem... BLAMMO! :devil:

Just maintaining a mafia tradition... you start every game smelling like megablocks and hiding somewhere. :laugh:

Following traditions, are we all going to fight over girls again, my sword/gun control has improved since the last time. Shame you can't kill Hinckley in this one either, what will you do to entertain yourself, have conversations with your different personalities...

I am still trying to work out how to say Inertia's character name... Inertiatiaerereria :wacko:

Another EB mafia tradition is for me to die wrongly. Really I hope not to break it...

You have made a good start on that one... we're quick out of the gates this time... Next Ian will be "protecting" every one and dancing with ghosts...

I can not wait for it to actually begin... till then I am reading up on all the past action, perhaps it will come in handy!

My first death is debatable (But I think it was wrongly). The second and third are just hilarious though.

YAY! I am very excited about being involved in this game and I have a husband. That top I'm wearing is mighty revealing. I have a feeling I can use that to my advantage. *Leans over slightly* :wink: Alicia will also be easy to keep up with. The names thing was a great idea!

I am still trying to work out how to say Inertia's character name... Inertiatiaerereria :wacko:

Ih-nurr-shi-a-ti-err-i, I think <_<

Going off past experience, I will either be killed by a traitor that is out for himself, or lynched by all of you while innocent due to a paranoid android investigator. Or I'll win... :tongue:

Hello...its me LeAnn. :classic: Nice to meet everyone.

What a cool twist Hinckley! We are the Mafia, but some of use are good....thats a cool twsit! Btw, I'm a woman, so I'll have to act like one....

Yay!

Physics influenced name + random Italian stuff = bandana wearing gangsta.

So... I don't suppose you're going to relieve yourself in a suit of armor again? I think it would be a great entry, and I still need to get Draggy back for his cryptic clues!

Forget Crypticism... * starts drooling and following Capt. Pegleg *

We may be fighting over women this time too... Except I'm not a maid this time... :D

Edited by Inertia

I see that I'm standing together with Pavarti, does that mean we're married? (if it does, woe on me. She looks like a paranoid witchbitch that sees rats everywhere, guess I won't get a moment's peace :hmpf:)

And whatever happened to that sweet crossdressing construction worker? :blush:

Yes, the men and women standing in pairs are married. You can get a little sneak peak at your husband/wife by finding yourself in the banner.

That cross-dressing construction worker, Steve, Sky, Iris & Darlene will all show up. Not sure yet about Ivan...

Quick question!

Is that a dark blue or black helmet? I always build my sigfig for these things and need to confirm that for accuracy.

It's dark blue.

Imperialshadows, It looks like a Black Helmet, i don't think it ever came in Dark Blue... But I could be wrong :wink:

No, it's dark blue.

In my analysis of the said hat, I must agree that the hat is black.

If one is to examine the picture as a whole it can have a blueish reflection, however when covering up the torso, ie the strong orange in the picture it is black. The opposite colour to orange is blue so your eye compensates the heavy orange to be blue.

Same thing that happens here...

Stare at the middle of this picture for two minutes then look away and stare at a blank wall...

Some times all the information provided can be distracting, and just selecting little bits (like what you already know) can help, this applies to those playing mystery games as well. A good lesson to learn.

That said, photography can be miss leading. Dwell on this lesson you must! for it is saying something beyond what is seen.

Despite the moral of your story, the damn hat is dark blue.

Why does that guy look like Pete? Also what on earth am I holding in the group picture?

You are holding a rifle. Bad angle, I know :cry_sad:

Then the camera was tricked as well. If you take all the images and put them side by side in a good photo editor and sample the colours, that one is much more blue than the rest.

Therefore, we're either dealing with a dark blue hat, or bad photography. Now personally, I think Hinck is one of the best photographers around, so I'm not entirely sure I can agree with your backhanded comment concerning his talent. :look:

Even if it's black, I hope he says it's dark blue now, Mr. Wizard. :tongue:

It is actually dark blue.

Yes, you got it. The hat is dark blue.

Well, I had the most controversial hair in the first Baritones game, and I surely have the same kind of hair in the second one! :sweet: But I'm not so happy about being married to my moronic, Quarrioni's-son hair husband Tony - it makes flirting near impossible! :sing:

*Leans over slightly* :wink:

O yeah? I have a zipper. :wink: :wink:

Going off past experience, I'll either end up almost winning, acting like a moron all the time, and die right before the end, or end up getting my hair on fire when some arsonist blows up my house.

That cross-dressing construction worker, Steve, Sky, Iris & Darlene will all show up. Not sure yet about Ivan...

That sounds good (except for the part about my Al's girlfriend), but... no Ivan? :cry_sad: He was by far nearly everyone's favorite Russian idiot! :sing:

I'm ready to whack some rats... :devil:

Whatever you say, Pablo - just get the ones in the kitchen first!

Alicia, my lovely wife, I hope your not playing with the boys again. You know how cruel it is to get their hopes up when they know that I'm the only man for you. :wink:

*cues music*

Ah, shall we dance? :sweet:

Thanks Hinckley! I'm looking forward to this. ... though I have a feeling my name will be the victim of quite a few jokes.

I rufuse to believe that you chose at random. Either that or I'm cursed :tongue:

I am very excited to have been cohsen. When I logged in and didn't have a PM, I was worried, so I made straight for this area! Looks great, looks fun, looks like I won't flirt as heavily....

Thanks for chosing my Dwincklet.

I rufuse to believe that you chose at random. Either that or I'm cursed :tongue:

Ah, my darling...but if you had not been chosen, you would not have been my beautiful bride, no? Sit, sit - I stole some of the man Ivan's pasta sauce, he does make a fine alfredo...

:tongue:

So...looking at the banner again, I came to two conclusions:

1. Zabrina is my lovely wife. :wub:

2. I look totally awesome, especially when you can't tell that I'm smiling. :classic:

~Trexxisanti

My reletive Perry bears striking resemblance to Lee... I can only hope their similarity is just in appearance. :tongue:

A very nice twist indeed, I'm looking forward to this. :classic:

What'd you say about me!?! :angry: Don't push your luck! Oh wait....I'm a woman..... :blush:

I mean, please don't say disrespectful things about me. Thank you.

So, Inertiatieri is my husband? Hmm...you look real fine and I like naughty boys.... :devil::tongue:

Now you're just being mean. :cry_sad:

It's dark blue.

No, it's dark blue.

Despite the moral of your story, the damn hat is dark blue.

It is actually dark blue.

Yes, you got it. The hat is dark blue.

Confirmed! :thumbup:

Off to order that torso... Just had to make him a one shot from 2005, huh? :pir_laugh2: