Minifig Indexes:

Episode I Work In Progress

Episode II

Episode III

Episode IV, V & VI - Work Has Not Begun

The Clone Wars Work In Progress

Expanded Universe & Promotionals Work In Progress

Misprints - All episodes Work In Progress

Full size pics of the indexed minifigs can be found >here< when gallery is public.

Or in the EB Gallery, where I'll be uploading the non-resized pics on a regular basis.

Feel like helping out?

Good, check the indexes for needed pictures (symbolized by an R2D2 picture), set up the studio (light grey baseplates) and shoot some pictures (1024x768 pixels). Post or attach them in this topic and if they're not blurry or yellow I'll copy and add them.

No need to take pics of minifigs which haven't been indexed yet. I am working through my collection of minifigs and when I am done with each episode, I'll post the index. Then you can check which pics are needed. No reason for all of us to do the same thing, is there?

The Star Wars Forum Index

Discussion and clarification on price ranting

The Star Wars Review Index

Future Star Wars sets

MOC, MOD & Diorama Index

Set availability and prices

Q's & A's on tutorials, instructions, scans and more

The Minifig Index

I often visit other LEGO-Forums, most of the have one: An Minifigure Index!

So I would ask, why we don't have one here in the eurobricks community?

Especially Lego Star Wars Minifigures have a lot of differences. So I would great for a new user, to see what great minifigures are avaible in the Lego Star Wars Universe.

Or if someone build a Dio., he could check the Minifigure Index an see which figures he coud use...

So all in all I know that we have special minifigure-sites, but it would be nice to see an list on eurobricks, which is always uptaded (not such as in the special websites :hmpf: )

Together we can make and collect this pictures write a few words (special...) and indexed this in an Minifigure Index!

What do you think about this, especially KimT :laugh:

Greetings 'Bricks'

Sorry Bricks, I had to "kill" your initial post, that started the whole thing.

I often visit other LEGO-Forums, most of the have one: An Minifigure Index!

So I would ask, why we don't have one here in the eurobricks community?

Especially Lego Star Wars Minifigures have a lot of differences. So I would great for a new user, to see what great minifigures are avaible in the Lego Star Wars Universe.

Or if someone build a Dio., he could check the Minifigure Index an see which figures he coud use...

So all in all I know that we have special minifigure-sites, but it would be nice to see an list on eurobricks, which is always uptaded (not such as in the special websites :hmpf: )

Together we can make and collect this pictures write a few words (special...) and indexed this in an Minifigure Index!

What do you think about this, especially KimT :laugh:

Greetings 'Bricks'

The Bricklink Catalog will do me just fine, I reckon.

I guess I'll have to do one now that it's been requested.

:sweet:

I guess I'll have to do one now that it's been requested.

:sweet:

Yeah, get to work you lazy Dane before I rip off one of your skellie arms :tongue:!

And include these beauties :grin: :

2257695829_412f999c1d_o.jpg

CopMike

*huh*

You've got the 501st promotionals?

Yeah, doesn´t everybody? It was included in the Big Mac & Co in Sweden two weeks ago!

NOT :tongue:!

No, I don´t have them. Picture from this tread over at RebelScum.

CopMike

Phew!

I was afraid I had to go to Sweden to try and kick your behind.

Now I don't have to :cry_happy:

Now that was just too cruel Copmike :grin: It's bad enough you've got the chrome vader and sold another 2! :laugh:

Wow that's the fastest title change ever seen.

Back on topic: Yeah, I'd better remember to add those fine stormies to the index.

PS: Anyone know where to get one?

PS: Anyone know where to get one?
Could be tough :cry_sad: , from the RebelScum thread:
Contacted 95% of the German Garrison,over 130 e-mails,not 1 single member would sell a GG Sandtrooper outside the 501st,offered big bucks.Totally sucks but respect to the Germans for there loyalty.And apologies to all those GG members who didn't like my e-mail.May have to try kidnapping next
501st members are not allowed to sell 501st branded merchandise. It's part of their deal with LFL. To do so would mean that the member who sold somethign would get kicked out and the 501st could lose the good will of LFL.

CopMike

PS If you get two, you know who to call ...... DS :laugh:

Those are some lovely stormies! :wub: And it'd be amazing if the promo 501st troopers had blue markings, but oh well. Where would we be without the 501st? We wouldn't have R2-KT! But the again, the story of that little droid is kinda heartbreaking. :cry_sad:

I can really help out with that minifig index, seeing as I have almost half the minifigs there are, and I've got mroe then 2 list sources.

Yeah, get to work you lazy Dane before I rip off one of your skellie arms :tongue:!

And include these beauties :grin: :

2257695829_412f999c1d_o.jpg

CopMike

Oh, I made those last year and these are the first photos that I've seen online : ) I couldn't feel my hands afterwards... But of course I am not allowed to make anymore : P Sorry guys I am bound by an oath to LFL and the 501st

And a minifig data base with a standardised set of pictures would a very useful tool for Minifig MOCers. I've always struggled to find good reference pics.

Edited by Rayman

*oh2* You made those?

Nice work indeed.

Did you also make the back print on the figs?

Nevertheless awesome work as usual Rayman :wub:

Nice to see you around Rayman! I love your work :wub:!

The reason I added that picture here, is because there was a price discussion over at Bricklink, where a Ep.3 Clone were listed at $570.

Here´s the description:

501st Legion decal on back, one of only 600 made by the little armory with rights from lucasfilm and only available to 501st legion members.

The seller hasn´t put a new picture up so people who didn´t know about these babies just couldn´t understand the deal.

I wrote an answer regarding this.

We have had info about it here before. Here & here.

One more picture :wub: :

2229163131a8509d8032o94sz9.jpg

CopMike

Wow nice to see always so sweet minifigures. They are really awesome :thumbup:

I'll hope I could see a few, because I'm from germany :tongue:

Topic:

Now, what shall we do? We need a externe Topic, to collect the pictures. A frontpage-news would be good, too?!

Greetings Bricks

Well this is a nice start. Perhaps if you have the minifigures I think they should all be on the same background as it would look neater and more professional. I am sure throughout EB we have all the Minifigs. We could then possibly use the users images.

Well this is a nice start. Perhaps if you have the minifigures I think they should all be on the same background as it would look neater and more professional. I am sure throughout EB we have all the Minifigs. We could then possibly use the users images.

Thats possible. I can't see one figure up so far that i don't have...

PM me if you want me to take pics...

Star Wars Minifig Index:

Thumbs are direct links to Brickshelf's Catalog on the given minifig

This is a Work In Progress

Pictures are liable to change as I get around to taking new and similiar looking photos.

Feel free to comment on the index so far, but do not panic if/when I erase your comments to make room for more indexing.

You did read this comment didn't you?

Whilst I obviously can't knock your commitment, dedication and all that jazz ... but how is this any different to the existing catalog on Bricklink ? Just seems like a duplication of effort to me. :sceptic:

Very good idea for an index! :thumbup: I have always wanted to see all SW figs in one place! :sweet:

You started it pretty well, but there are still some things missing in the Ep. I category. For example, the old-school Droideka.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Whilst I obviously can't knock your commitment, dedication and all that jazz ... but how is this any different to the existing catalog on Bricklink ? Just seems like a duplication of effort to me. :sceptic:

KimT said he's gradually going to update with newer/better photos :wink:

I think having an EB based minifig index is a great idea - especially if the photos are of a consistently high quality. KimT, if you need a hand with subject material/photography, let me know.

Thanks KimT to implement my idea!

You've done a really good start, I hope I could upload some more pictures soon...

Bricks