Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

MOC: Street Performing Mime

You´ve not read about Eurobricks NMP - "No Mine Policy" :hmpf_bad:! An admin should really edit that scary post of yours!!!!

Seriously though - well done :thumbup:! Small, clean and really nice! Next an accordion & a monkey?

CopMike

You´ve not read about Eurobricks NMP - "No Mine Policy" :hmpf_bad:! An admin should really edit that scary post of yours!!!!

CopMike

:oh3: I should hope there aren't any mines around here!

CopMike

I'd better watch my step around here, wouldn't want to run into a land mime. :tongue: I had never heard of that policy. :grin:

Thanks everyone!

Cute. Useful to any town layout! :thumbup:

The mime looks really good. nice snot.

Where is there SNOT in there? :look: I don't see any.

You´ve not read about Eurobricks NMP - "No Mine Policy" :hmpf_bad:!

I don't see any mines in there either. :tongue:

As Lord Havelock Vetinari from Ankh Morpork would say: LEARN THE WORDS. Now tie him up from his feet above the scorpion pit.

Seriously though, great job on this!

EDIT: GOD FREAKING DAMN YOU SAMMAEL! FEAR MY WRATH!

Seriously, good show there.

Edited by Sir Norman Ray

A simple and classic looking expression, which is pretty nice. Good job, Mr Strawberry. The Islander face used, suits well in this creation. :sweet:

Wonderful and effective mime! I specially like the use of the black stick :thumbup:

Anyway, I must feel a bit angry, because I had just finished to take photos of my own mime (exactly the same design...) and I was ready to post it here when I saw yours! :sing: Well, I suppose I'll have to be faster the next time :tongue:

Anyway, I must feel a bit angry, because I had just finished to take photos of my own mime (exactly the same design...) and I was ready to post it here when I saw yours! :sing: Well, I suppose I'll have to be faster the next time :tongue:

What are the odds of that?

Although I haven't seen one in real life, mimes creep me out big time. And your MOC creeped me out. :laugh: So you did a very nice job here! I love how one coin takes up the entire hat! :laugh:

Brilliant MOC Erdbeereis1!

This could easily be a great impulse set!

The use of this head is pure genius!!

Nice, but simple! :pir-laugh:

I think he just meant the tiled sidewalk.

Am I missing something? What do you mean by snot? I assume it's an acronym by the way Oky Wan capitalized it? :wacko:

Am I missing something? What do you mean by snot? I assume it's an acronym by the way Oky Wan capitalized it? :wacko:

SNOT stands for Studs Not On Top, which basically means that the studs on a brick aren't showing, or are being built sideways.

This would be an example of SNOT water:

3018925439_4e196fc4b8_o.jpg

Hope that helps! :classic:

Great Mime! I can't see any way of improving it at all. Would it be OK if I added one to Brickington?

Thanks! You guys have a lot of acronyms here! :oh:

Welcome to Eurobricks Fezziwig,

Yeah, there's quite a learning curve for AFOL (adult fan of LEGO) acronyms. :tongue:

The SNOT referrence is a common mistake as SNOT refers to studs that are not oriented upwards, whereas covering the studs with tiles is not SNOT, but rather referred to as Tiling.

Edited by Eilif