DoubleT

New Bionicle sets

You want to see the pics? Click a link and you'll get an error message. Then correct the adress from

".../albums578/..." to ".../albums579/...". That should do the trick.

All pics from 1000steine are accessible that way. If an admin could cross post this into the several forums, that would be nice!

Cold fingers,

Cutty

I Think Axonn and Brutaka look good. The hands are a bit extreme but hands are very tough in this scale. There is something in the back of the leg - I wonder if it has any functionality, or just for decoration. Hopefully functionality.

The Pirakas--blechh

one thing I see in this new year's sets is lots of claws. I love those claws. Very useful in all types of constructions, including non-bionicle.

Funny really- people ask me for the new Bionicle pics, when they can be found just a couple of clicks away from BZP!

I only took a short look (don't want to spoil it too much), but from what I saw they look cool. :)

Heh, Toa Tilius is here, too...

Maybe I'll take another little look... :P

~AaronCrane--

I can't say I like them or don't as I am not much into Bionicle. I just think it is funny that people don't want to look at the pictures and they think that Bionicle 2006 is now ruined.

I like sneak peaks which is exactly what these are. These pictures are like teaser trailers for movies. Just a hint at what is coming. These aren't the final thing. These don't show the whole product, just one poorly lit camera angle to give a retailer info about what is coming.

I really like the way the axe guy looks like. Sort of like a gorilla with an axe.

Besides who is kidding who? If you like bionicle you will get nearly all of these even if they look stupid. Why because it is what you collect and play with. Besides even if you don't like them just get the new Exo-Force sets. Those are pretty cool too.

I think the Pirakas are cool. The two titans are cool also. I saw the red Piraka's can.

P.S.Any pics of the technic set like Takanuva?Any pics of the Toa-Psuedo?

I think the Pirakas are cool. The two titans are cool also. I saw the red Piraka's can.

P.S.Any pics of the technic set like Takanuva?Any pics of the Toa-Psuedo?

Um, the toa psuedo are the piraka and nope no pics of the technic set or the big $30.00 one.

I'm glad to hear there's a a technic type set rather than yet another humanoid or bugoid. Haven't had one since 2002, and I think the Boxor, Exo-Toa, Manas, Cad and Gad, and Muaka were the best of Bionicle - building-wise anyway.

*gasp*

So soon they are revealed?!

OMG!

they finally answered my prayers and made the villains different (are they villains?)

Wow...these are very Technic-ish! And super complex!

Wow...WOW WOW WOW!

I don't think they're gonna fit!

brutaka is my fav...I'll get him. Axon...well...

The Pirakas...are their names made after "Pirates?"

Are they Dark Hunters?

EDIT: BZPOWER seems really pissed off!

These actually look like cheap knock-offs! And specialization in parts has hit M***B**** low! I've never been this disappointed by a wave of boinicle figures. :/

These actually look like cheap knock-offs! And specialization in parts has hit M***B**** low! I've never been this disappointed by a wave of boinicle figures. :/

Everyone involved with BIONICLE has come to expect that BZP will hate everything until they actually have the sets in their hands. It's become so common it is almost a joke now and I, at least, have sort of learned not to listen to all the ranting and raving and wait for the dust to settle. We could put out a 10,000 piece Makuta set with a MINDSTORMS controller and actual shadow energy coming from its hands, and BZP would still find something to complain about.

I believe GregF said that...

Not only BZPers, but many BIONICLE fans think like that when they take a first look. I remember specifically hating the Toa Metru, but they turned out to be a lot better than I thought they would be. Maybe when you get them, you'll have some better opinions. We'll see... ;)

The Pirakas...are their names made after "Pirates?"

Are they Dark Hunters?

EDIT: BZPOWER seems really pissed off!

I Googled "Piraka"--funny. I came across a lot of plants. |-D

The Piraka are rogue dark hunters.

And... well, the whole 2006 set pictures being found and posted by some BZPower members is causing a stir. GregF isn't too happy about it, and warns that "the powers that be" may decide to prevent him from posting there if members continue posting pictures or information about the sets before they are released to the public. We don't have the rights to do so, so the Moderators are editing and closing such topics. Hopefully, we can get over this issue and prevent any further set spoilers until the pictures come out officially.

~AaronCrane--

But...but...I thought the Pirakas were the clone sets! :'( Whhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then mabye the clone sets are the Toa Psuedo? :') I'm very angry though with those blue and green Pirakas having such ugly heads.

Suck it up, Keetongu.

The Piraka are the first set of Canisters we'll be getting. There is supposedly another set of six coming out later in '06, but this is what we know so far.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the Piraka. The teeth and grin give it a darker feel, The new pieces look great, and those weapons are very impressive. The Titans: Well, what can I say? They look greater every year. But I personally want a Bahrag-like set again. Those were great.

I like the Piraka it's just I don't like the blue and green ones heads and the green one has a wierd weapon.Other than that I love the Pirakas.The black one looks a little like a monkey :-D .Thanks Darkness Falls for telling me we'll get the Pirakas first.One question, will the Pirakas come out late December in the U.S.A. like the Toa-Hordika?Shade, the $30.00 set is the TECHNIC set.