Sign in to follow this  
KMOI

GI Joe Snake-eyes Custom

Heh, well, I watch my fair share of saterday morning cartoons and GI Joe: Sigma 6 is one of my favorite shows, despite the fact that it just started. :P

Anyhoo, for those who aren't knowledgeable in the GI Joe stuff, Snake-Eyes is a ninja. A really cool ninja. So cool that all his fight scenes defy all known laws of physics. Anyways, I did a custom a while back and I completely blew the fan-base away. Considering I am a kid and that Lego MOCs for something like GI Joe has never been done before, this was considered truly original. I'm known as "-X-" on the other board, hence the water mark. Since I'm a faithful member of these boards, I hope you enjoy this MOC!

Here's a little excerpt to put this into context.

As for the MOC (My Own Creation) itself, I liked the Sigma-6 toy version of Snake-eyes, so I took that design and worked with it. The Transparent green piece does not prove he is a robot. I thought it looked cool and that it was like one of those handy light pads. But mostly because it looked cool.  :-D  As for weapons, I could only go so far. There was only room for him to be totting 2 swords, and that was it. I tried to stick in a sub-machine gun in there, but that didn't work. As for the glowing thing on his chest, that's supposed to be the Sigma-6 badge. I feel turned out better then I thought, as it looked uncannily like the S-6 badge, but that's up to you to decide.

dsc005366rg.jpg

dsc005371iq.jpg

dsc005385fk.jpg

dsc005396zo.jpg

dsc005407ph.jpg

dsc005417ug.jpg

dsc005426nv.jpg

dsc005438nu.jpg

NOTE: This was edited because there was some phone number on the ruler.

dsc005445jy.jpg

Great figure there! I've no idea if it is accurate to what you based it on, but you've really built some interesting articulation into it.

I love this pic..

dsc005407ph.jpg

It really shows the posable arms and hands, do the legs move as well?

Great work anyway! Do you plan to build more guys like this?! ;)

Jon.