Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2 Sign up

It is not first come, first serve. I will choose 21 players from those who are willing to play.

Just wondering how will the selection process happen?

I think I remember you said something about it somewhere but I dont really remember. :look:

(can someone e-mail me the rules?) :grin:

How about looking in the Mafia Games Index thread

Basic Rules

Everyone is assigned a different role with different abilities, and will be on a side - usually either the townies or the scum. The townies win when all of the scum are dead, and the scum win when they outnumber the townies.

Every day, the town must lynch one player. they do this by posting vote: player, or to unvote, post unvote: player. When the majority of the players have voted against a single person, they will be lynched (eg. 9 players - 5 votes to lynch). Once someone has been lynched, the day ends and night begins.

During the night, some players - depending on their role - will be able to make a night action, which can involve killing, protecting and investigating other characters. Once the night is over, day starts again, and so on, until there is a winning side.

Those are the basic rules. For more information, visit these helpful sites:

mafiascum.net

MafiaWiki

Edited by Darth_Legois

Pwease chose me! And if there aren't, it's my Savvy, or, it's me Charilies! Please let me in. :wub:

P.S. I am willing to play a woman if need be :wink:

Edited by Zepher

I humbly request to sign up for this little game of yours. :classic: I'm sure it will be just as much fun as last time. :wink:

I wouldn't mind playing, the Baritones I looked pretty fun, and I would like the chance to join the second!

After missing out the last one, I voice my interest in playing. This is exactly what I have been looking for to get me involved again on the forum.

No more creepy lurking for me!

Can not wait for more Hincky brilliance.

Regards, Cpt. PB

I would be interested in participating in the Baritones Part Deux. :classic:

~Peace

I would like to play in the Baritones 2 if possible. :classic: If I'm not chosen I'll sit back and watch another excellent mafia game.....

Edited by Lego12

Hey I want to play please count me in. I missed the first one and I have never played a game like this before but it should be good.

Thank goodness its not first come, first serve. The one time I'm not checking this board and you post it up. Hah! Anyways, I'd love to play in the sequel. If I get chosen I hope I don't get ran over again!

Ah, sooner than I expected! Count me in; maybe this time the serial killer (if there is one... :classic: ) won't take me out on bad suspicions... :tongue:

~Trexxen

Thanks guys, I think we should have a good group. I'll have a list up and send out roles by Thursday. :sweet: