Rate the set  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Vote yor opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

This set is so awesome! I never got Ahsoka (why would I pay $100 for her in a flying dumpster when for the same price I could get the AAT and Fighter Tank for an epic battle?), so this set is very welcome. I will be getting this and the Hyena at the same time, so the $10 price jack kind of averages out due to the awesomness of the Hyena (3 orange BDs and a massive bomber for $20?!). Plus, the asdtromech is the most novel one yet, very cool. Very pleased with this set, will pick it up ASAP!

Hm, the dark red Astromech might go well with the dark red head from the V-Wing set.

Oops, sorry for double post.

Edited by KimT

I was really excited when I saw the initial pics for this; the buzz droids and Vulture are nothing new, but the starfighter is beautiful! I just picked one up from Legoshop.com, and the build is nice and fluent. It's interesting that R7 doesn't eject like in Anakin's fighter, but I'm glad for a little difference between the two. But the price- ARRGGHH!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :vader: The piece/price ratio is horrible... but if you're a Clone Wars fan, then this is a good pair for Anakin's fighter.

Has anyone seen the Farm sets yet? (Besides the horse trailer thing)

Does anyone know where this set is exclusive to in the US? Wal-mart? Target? TRU?

Nobody knows. At least I don't. I've seen it at TRU here in the US, and of course on S@H, but that's about it. I'd grab it off of S@H because it's five bucks more at TRU.

This is the only CW set that looks really interesting, cool parts, cool droid. Exept it's a litle pricy. Good revieuw, makes me almost forget it's price...

Is it possible to make a pictrure of the droid with the head from the V-wing droid 553px4.gif

I'm really curroius what it looks like.

Edited by Bobskink

Bah! Another Jedi Starf and ANOTHER Vulture droid! I also hate the cartoony look of the astromech head.

Now this COULD be a nice set for parts, but as it's most likely ridicilously overpriced...

I would like to see more new vehicles, not just revamps of all the old ones. Yes, the new R. Gunship was awesome, but it was only redone once, we now have 4 slighlty different vulture droids and 6 slightly different jedi starfs, I mean COME ON! Can't TLC show up with some new stuff!

I'll give you the Vulture Droids but as for the JSFs? What else would you have LEGO do? :sceptic:

The main focus of the CW movie/series are the Jedi. We are going to get JSFs, lots and lots of JSFs.

Edited by Omega 8

This is the only CW set that looks really interesting, cool parts, cool droid. Exept it's a litle pricy. Good revieuw, makes me almost forget it's price...

Is it possible to make a pictrure of the droid with the head from the V-wing droid 553px4.gif

I'm really curroius what it looks like.

Did you read the first post at all? He said he would, as soon as he finds the piece. :tongue: Anyways, if you have Anakin's fighter, could you take a comparison pic?

Mhmhmhmh:

sev4.jpg

Edited by Darth Legolas

A few pics you guys asked for, to compare anakin's fighter to ahsoka's plus the all dark red R2 unit. :classic:

img_2650.jpg

img_2651.jpg

img_2653.jpg

img_2654.jpg

The dark red R2

img_2658.jpg

img_2659.jpg

The 2 Jedi Starfighters look great together and are quite alike :thumbup: . The R2 is ok but close up the old dark read droid top is quite noticeably glossier than the newer droid parts.

Thank you for these pics, You have made me decided to buy both Anakin starfighter and Ahsoka's one. They look so great together. :tongue:

Indeed, R7-A7 is not as good with its dark red head.

Thank you for the pics. The starfighteers look good together.

The dark red droid is also very nice. :thumbup:

Thanks for the review and the new pictures!! Compared to Anakins it looks better, guess it comes from the white/red combo, what just looks lovely.. For 50% off I will consider it, but otheriwse it is way too expensive. Anakins was already 10€ too much..

A few pics you guys asked for, to compare anakin's fighter to ahsoka's plus the all dark red R2 unit. :classic:

The 2 Jedi Starfighters look great together and are quite alike :thumbup: . The R2 is ok but close up the old dark read droid top is quite noticeably glossier than the newer droid parts.

Thanks for the pics. :thumbup: I now already have the set, since I have my funny things with Ahsoka's fighter topic :tongue: , but I have one single kind of off topic question...

What kind of camera do you use? These pics turned out great, and mine always stink. (That's what I get for buying a screenless 2002 20$ model! :tongue:

Thanks for this great review, mutley :thumbup:

You convinced me to buy this set!

LuxorV

Great Review! :thumbup:

Very sleek model, love this set

I was wondering could anyone please take a picture of the inventory page(s)?

If so thank you :classic:

I was wondering could anyone please take a picture of the inventory page(s)?

The instructions are now available at S@H, you should be able to get the inventory page from there.

The instructions are now available at S@H, you should be able to get the inventory page from there.

I'm trying it now, the download time is very long though :hmpf_bad:

I'm trying it now, the download time is very long though :hmpf_bad:

I'll buy this for the Astromech Droid, as I'm a sucker for those and Lego never makes enough of them. Don't really care for Ahsoka, though...

I finally got mine, I won't bother with another full review, but I think it's also worth pointing out that Ahsoka's doesn't have the giant hole in the middle were R2 sits, it's filled in because it doesn't have the ejector mechanism (which was a bad idea, looked ugly and didn't work properly). I'll probably try and modify my Anakin one in the same way.

Overall, I do like Ahsoka's a lot more, the colour scheme with the white makes it look much nicer than the dingy gray, and while some may not like the Astromech with the conflicting colour scheme, I think that really makes it stand out a lot, it's really cool.

One thing I didn't understand though, is that the big white starburst pattern down the front of the ship is actually printed on, where as the little round Republic logo that was printed onto Anakins, is now a sticker, even though it's used in a lot of sets. Seems like an odd decisison.

I don't get it why they release this already, knowing we don't even know she has a starfighter

i thought this is the best jedi star fighter ever!!

this is the first clone war items i got in 2009

To be honest, this wasn't such a great review because there were only a few pics and you didn't explain much about this.

But I still voted Above Average :thumbup:

To be honest, this wasn't such a great review because there were only a few pics and you didn't explain much about this.

But I still voted Above Average :thumbup:

What are you voting?

The votes are meant to reflect one's opinion on the set, not the review :hmpf:

I don't get it why they release this already, knowing we don't even know she has a starfighter

Well in Episode 19 of the CW (Storm over Ryoloth) we see Ahsoka leading a squad of V-19 Torrents in her starfighter(but your post is before that episode even came out so I don't blame you)