JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game Index

I havn't been mentioned by anyone except me :cry_sad:

:tongue:

Oh well dosn't really matter I'm still having lots of fun!

It's amazing how things can change so fast.

I havn't been mentioned by anyone except me :cry_sad:

There are worse things in live..Like being burned alive :tongue:

This story really doesn't make sense any more. I'm either being burned alive or flying my starfighter.

Could we try not to get attacked every 5 minutes...

This. It was my main problems with chapter 3 and 4.

This story really doesn't make sense any more. I'm either being burned alive or flying my starfighter.

This. It was my main problems with chapter 3 and 4.

I know - I was really bored, had no idea what was happening what with weirdo monsters and fifty new characters, and returned to the thread to find the entire forest I was in on fire, which I couldn't understand. I thought it best if I just left myself unconscious for a while. :tongue:

There are worse things in live..Like being burned alive :tongue:

Reference? :tongue:

DD steppped toward the other tank and picked it up..

Picked up a tank? :wacko: Who the heck is DD?!

I think that this game has turned into one battle scene after the next; could we please get back to the plot? Once we do, I'll regain consciousness, but until then... :tongue:

I think that this game has turned into one battle scene after the next; could we please get back to the plot? Once we do, I'll regain consciousness, but until then... :tongue:

I have to agree... then again, it is up to all of the players to decide how the story goes.

I also did some indexing of the current MOCs of the story thread. I also will index Oky Wan's two scenes. Anything else that I missed?

EDIT: I couldn't get some of the URLs for some of the pictures. They are:

Jifel's first pictures (of the swamp hideout)

Oky Wan's second MOC of his finale

Oky Wan's deleted scene

Whenever I tried to copy/paste these picture onto paint, an error message pops up and says "could not find clipboard data". I'll try to find a way around this, but do you two (Jifel and Oky Wan) have any ideas to why this is happening, and how to fix it? Thanks ahead of time. :classic:

I hope my post gets things right, as I've lost track of where I am, and who i'm with. We've been seperated, attacked every 2 seconds, and now there's a huge fire.

Uh Oh! Looks like i've been hit. I hope that gunship comes quick.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

I also did some indexing of the current MOCs of the story thread. I also will index Oky Wan's two scenes. Anything else that I missed?

Yes, my one on page 3. :thumbup::tongue: Thanks.

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Oh. Sorry. :blush: I'll be adding another in the story soon.

I'm utterly confused as to what is going on in the story right now. Could someone please explain who's with who? And what each of us are supposed to be doing? :blush:

I'm utterly confused as to what is going on in the story right now. Could someone please explain who's with who? And what each of us are supposed to be doing? :blush:

All I know is that I'm with the impostor Ren Luun, who is explaining to me details of the plot. I had hoped that this would be expanded upon by other members, with lots of underground labbish pictures and detailed plot sequences, but other than my actions, I have no idea what's going on. :grin:

EDIT: Thanks, Oky! :classic:

Edited by Adam

Now, after my new post, we should all be together, except for JD, Jifel, and TeeBee who are in the Ewok village, and Garviel and the Adam impostor who are on their way there, and Adam himself, as stated above. As I said in my post, we will regroup, and then try to find Dooku. Hope that helped. :wink:

I had hoped that this would be expanded upon by other members, with lots of underground labbish pictures and detailed plot sequences

So, we have permission to play as you then? I was unsure about that, so I just continued the story from where your doppelganger meets us. :classic:

Sorry for not having posted any MOCs yet btw. I'm a little busy with midterms, but after thursday, they'll be over, so I'll have time to post some pics then. I'm still working on the CIS Saw-Tank, so I'll edit some pics of it into one of my older post as soon as I'm done with it. :thumbup:

EDIT: Crap! I overlooked this post by JD. :blush: Looks like Jifel and TeeBee aren't in the village anymore, but on their way to the Fortitude in order to save our butts! :tongue: I added a little bit to my post to incorporate the ambushing droid force. :wink: Now, let's just hope that they will get there in time... :look:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

So, we have permission to play as you then? I was unsure about that, so I just continued the story from where your doppelganger meets us. :classic:

Of course! Just make sure that, when you do find the real me, it's realistic. For instance, if someone were to find me this soon after my doppleganger's appearence, why would everyone know about it? That aspect of the plot would be eliminated instantly. Besides, I've been working on a labbish setting for a bit, and I'd like to use that at some point. :classic:

I mean, in the rules, you're able to use any character, right?

I went away with Jlblue's character to also try and save you. I guess it was a good thing I was shot, huh?

So, i'm not with you in your cell.

I went away with Jlblue's character to also try and save you. I guess it was a good thing I was shot, huh?

So, i'm not with you in your cell.

Good thing you were shot, I agree, since I'm not in a cell. :laugh: I'm in a BACTA tank, being kept stable.

I mean, in the rules, you're able to use any character, right?

Yes, as long as you get permission from the player the character belongs to. Which I just did. :wink:

@ Thok: Wait - WHAT?! :wacko: Your post makes no sense at all! I mean, we just heard Dooku say that he doesn't want us in Sector 15, and now he is having us transported to it?? :wacko: And why would Sidious offer you an army? This does not compute!

Unless...

Unless it's all a dream caused by the serum! :oh: That would make perfect sense!

So, they injected us with a serum that makes us kill each other? Very intriguing! :thumbup:

But wait...

At the end it says that you are trying to find a way to save us... Is that a sign of you trying to fight the effect of the serum or something? :look:

Argh! :sing: This is just too confusing! Please explain your post, Thok! :sad:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

@ Thok: Wait - WHAT?! :wacko: Your post makes no sense at all! I mean, we just heard Dooku say that he doesn't want us in Sector 15, and now he is having us transported to it?? :wacko: And why would Sidious offer you an army? This does not compute!

Unless...

Unless it's all a dream caused by the serum! :oh: That would make perfect sense!

So, they injected us with a serum that makes us kill each other? Very intriguing! :thumbup:

But wait...

At the end it says that you are trying to find a way to save us... Is that a sign of you trying to fight the effect of the serum or something? :look:

Argh! :sing: This is just too confusing! Please explain your post, Thok! :sad:

. . .

Wait, what!? Why would they want us transported to a prison camp if they've already infiltrated us with a spy (me)? And what's this NEW serum, or is it the one from the Time Machine with the dang mutant things I made up?

And how the hell I'm found with you guys?! I'm above your position on the hill, sniping clankers! Maybe someone could edit it's post so that the clankers come to your position with me already in custody?

:oh: Everyone is so confused! Which is making me confused! :sing::grin:

Hopefully everyone's Qs will be answered.

Later in the story can we have a mission on Coruscant so I can meet up with Jaina?

JD

Btw, will you add my new bio at some point Jim? Thanks.

Hold on, hold on! We need to sort things out here before it gets too confusing!

Wait, what!? Why would they want us transported to a prison camp if they've already infiltrated us with a spy (me)?

Exactly! This makes no sense! :hmpf_bad: Therefore, it has to be a dream. However, nobody said that the replica Ren Luun and whoever is behind the whole doppelganger side plot is working for Dooku, so they could have different plans. Dooku just wants us away from him, from Sector 15, remember?

And what's this NEW serum, or is it the one from the Time Machine with the dang mutant things I made up?

As I said, it's something that makes you go to sleep and dream (and believe) that the Sith Lords will fullfill your greatest wish if you betray and kill your friends, so that once you wake up, you will be tempted to kill your friends. That's what I figured anyway.

This does not have anything to do with your stupid weird mutant serum from Season 1.

However, it could be that this is the serum that that scientist from your first post in Season 1 (the one with the German accent) developed instead of the mutant serum in this timeline. Just a thought.

And how the hell am I found with you guys?! I'm above your position on the hill, sniping clankers! Maybe someone could edit it's post so that the clankers come to your position with me already in custody?

Sorry about that, Wouwie, I'll edit my post. :blush:

OK, this is what's going on now:

We were captured and got that serum inserted. After that, we all fell asleep and were brought to a prison where we now wake up in different cells. This renders any confrontation with Dooku and/or Sidious a dream! It's all part of a plot by the seps to pit us against each other. This prison that we are in is not in Sector 15 and Dooku is not there! The only one in our group who didn't fall asleep (but pretended to) is Adam, who is a robot. His purpose is yet to be revealed.

Got it? So anyone who posted between my post (where I wake up) and Thok's post needs to edit their post to have it make sense in the context stated above. Thanks.