Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

Does Anyone Watch Creepy Canada? Its on weekday mornings on OLN. I've only seen a few episodes (I hate school :hmpf_bad: ) And their guite good.

Yep, and other paranormal stuff like alien abductions, sasquach/ bigfoot sightings, but mainly about ghosts.

yeah... i dont really like that show. but i do like the NHL playoffs :tongue: do you think any canadian team has a chance? how about them blue jays?

I dont follow baseball but I love hockey. I'm cheering for the Vancouver Canucks. 4 and 0 agaist st. Louis :)

Ducks vs Sharks games look pretty intence too.

Edited by Mocha

the canucks are the only canadian team left, i like the caps or bruins in it

And the Canucks lost to Chicago :cry_sad:

Anybody else here find any new sets in Victoria's TRU?

Sorry, haven't been in a couple of weeks. :sceptic:

Hm..

I'll go check it out.

Was there last week but they just had their usual. :sceptic:

Yeah! Chicago Blackhawks are awesome. Sorry. I'm not Canadian, but some of my best friends are.

CT

Yeah! Chicago Blackhawks are awesome. Sorry. I'm not Canadian, but some of my best friends are.

CT

LEAVE! LEAVE!

:tongue:

It really is sad that corner gas is over.

As well as the fact that the canucks lost.

Oh well the new sets are on the tru website so I'm heading down there over the weekend.

Two things.

1) What do you guys think about Jim Balsilie's attempt to move the Phoenix Coyotes to Hamilton?

2) For those of you in the GTA, Mastermind is having their annual warehouse sale at 415 Milner Road (Scarborough). Unfortunately, they didn't have much stock of Lego, even though it was the first day of the sale :sceptic: . I did get a 8154 Brick Street Customs, along with three each of 4485 Sebulba's Podracer and 4487 Slave I.

Two things.

1) What do you guys think about Jim Balsilie's attempt to move the Phoenix Coyotes to Hamilton?

2) For those of you in the GTA, Mastermind is having their annual warehouse sale at 415 Milner Road (Scarborough). Unfortunately, they didn't have much stock of Lego, even though it was the first day of the sale :sceptic: . I did get a 8154 Brick Street Customs, along with three each of 4485 Sebulba's Podracer and 4487 Slave I.

1) Why not?

2) AWW MAN, i missed it. i never go because my parents wouldnt let me :tongue: the warehouse is actually pretty close to my house though

There are Summer sets at my Local TRU :cry_happy: .

EDIT:I got The Crystal King, Gold heist, and Rock Wrecker(Expect a Review today or tomorrow :wink: ).

(_)DDS(_)

Edited by Da Death Star!

2) AWW MAN, i missed it. i never go because my parents wouldnt let me :tongue: the warehouse is actually pretty close to my house though

It's on 'till this Wednesday :wink:

Ricecracker, are there any hard to find/ exclusive sets at this sale? (ex. Cafe Corner :tongue: )

Not this year. Last year there were many, though I wasn't able to buy any. This year, I went on the first day in the afternoon, and noticed that there wasn't much selection, so I asked an employee about it, and they said that they had sold most of the Lego products that morning. They did have quite a few of the larger racers sets (the big ones with the slammers and ring of fire, etc.), along with a few Fire Nation Ships, Brick Street Customs, and A LOT of Star Wars minis (Only 4485 and 4487) and the old Creator pods. They also had a few Belville sets.

Not this year. Last year there were many, though I wasn't able to buy any. This year, I went on the first day in the afternoon, and noticed that there wasn't much selection, so I asked an employee about it, and they said that they had sold most of the Lego products that morning. They did have quite a few of the larger racers sets (the big ones with the slammers and ring of fire, etc.), along with a few Fire Nation Ships, Brick Street Customs, and A LOT of Star Wars minis (Only 4485 and 4487) and the old Creator pods. They also had a few Belville sets.

Thanks, but that's just too bad for me! I've been looking all around for 10182 and I don't want to buy it online. Is there anywhere in this area that has it, that you know of?