Sign in to follow this  
Commander Laquiet

Craggy Outpost

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 49d

This is a small MOC I've made. It depicts an outpost portruding from some cliffs, monitoring the seas from its lonely position.

I've attempted to add as much detail as possible here, and ideas are welcome.

Hope you like it! :pir_laugh2:

Overview:

p1010254.jpg

The rest:

p1010232.jpg

p1010237.jpg

p1010241.jpg

p1010244.jpg

The characters:

p1010245.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by SlyOwl

Fantastic! I would say this is frontpage quality if you could fix up one little thing. The tape on the sails is just too big!!! Cut smaller strips, then this MOC will be perfect. Well done. :pir-classic:

Nice work, i like the colorscheme, really has that old feel to it! :thumbup:

The only thing i don't like is the tape shown on the sails, wouldn't it be possible to punch holes in the paper and make 'm like lego does?

really nice little outpost, I love the colours and the nice amount of little details you put in it ^^ great work!

Love that! :pir-wub:

Lots of details in it and the colour sheme fits very well.

The interior looks great, perhaps you could move the lamp near the bed and place it on the ceiling so it creates more room on the floor.

The small sailing boat is nice as well, but you should do something about the tape, but it has been mentioned before.

Again, a very nice MOC!

Everybody has been saying the sails dont look good with tape, i use verry small grommets and string on my sails (well there cloth). However the rest looks great, just one question what is the chain attacked to the box (maybe brick?) about?

Yes, I would remove the tape on the sails too, but for the rest you did an outstanding job, Commander Laquiet! I especcialy like your interior and the cannon post on top of it!

Having so many details really provides a realistical effect.

Ah, fantastic. Now this is certainly frontpage quality! Watch out when the PTV voting closes. Mental note to Zorro, REMEMBER TO PUT THIS ON THE FRONTPAGE!!! Remember, I know what half of the world you live in... :cannon::pir-tongue:

nice new sails! It's the detail that change everything^^ I really love your moc now :P

Nice outpost Commander!

I didn't even noticed in the first picture that the Soldiers were decals!

All the details and...It's amazing! :pir-wub::thumbup:

Mental note to Zorro, REMEMBER TO PUT THIS ON THE FRONTPAGE!!!

Remember, I know what half of the world you live in... :cannon::pir-tongue:

Why not an mental note to me? :pir-tongue: I know roughly were YOU live! :pir-skull:

I asked Zorro if he minded if I would made it, so he wouldn't have to do it since I have some spare time. And he didn't minded it, so it's created.

To make an long story short:

I created it. :pir-classic:

I see you've been improving your MOC, it looks much better now, especially the boat looks great now! You should create more MOC's in the future! No doubt you'll do. :pir_laugh2:

The boat looks really good now! The sails are much improved, but I especially like the rudder - I'll have to look into getting some of those lightsaber handles.

The yellow trim is surprising, but I think it works well.

I also like the grey/tan integration and how it continues into the fort :thumbup: