Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Conclusion

Witchsig-3-1.png

InquisBack-2.png Chase-2copy.png Day3Final-1.png Philip-2copy.png Churchcopy.png FuegoBridgecopy.png Searchcopy.png

After an eventful week of witch-hunting, the town of Azufre could no longer find any heretics. They had come to somewhat of a stalemate.

IMG_1487.jpg

The town turned to Priest Alexander, who was now scanning the crowd for witches.

IMG_1490.jpg

The town soon followed him in his search...

IMG_1489.jpg

... But found nothing suspicious. It had finally occurred to them - what if there were no witches?

All along, the people of Azufre had been led on a wild goose chase, searching for something that had never existed in this proud and pious community.

The witch hunt was over.

IMG_1487.jpg

The crowd soon dispersed, and began to get back to their ordinary lives, the lives they had lived before the coming of the witch hunt. With the loss of six prominent members of the town, however, it could never be the same. The town was scheduled to attend the funerals of these six citizens over the next few days, but for now the town returned to their houses for the night. They were pleased that this bloody ordeal was at last over.

IMG_1481.jpg

High above Azufre six figures looked on, relieved that the town had found peace once more. Should any other hardships befall them, they would be able to watch over their old beloved home...

IMG_1477.jpg

Heaven-1.jpg

The Survivors of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan-2.jpg Joan (Zepher)

- Roberto-2.jpg Roberto (pr0visorak)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

- 1-Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2

- 2-Cassandra.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3

- 3-Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone) - Burned at the Stake: Day 4

- 4-Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx) - Burned at the Stake: Day 5

- 5-Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley) - Shot: Night 5

- 6-Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will) - Shot: Night 6

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

-

A full explanation of the game should be up later on. In the meantime, please give feedback, comment on the game and if you must, call me nasty names.

Great. What an anticlimax. :wink: An interesting idea, but not something I'd suggest others try out considering the amount of unhappiness it caused. :tongue:

That being said, a mafia game doesn't have to be the usual "X bad guys, Y good guys, outnumber the other side to win"-variety. So kudos to you for daring to try out something new,

How many days ago did I propose this, only to be told that it was impossible? We could have saved a few more, but at least we stopped the madness before the whole town was wiped out. Plus we got rid of that annoying Charles... :pir_laugh2:

It was certainly not a traditional game, but an experience nonetheless. :pir_wacko:

Thanks Tinypius. You may live... for now. :pir-devil:

This is indeed an unexpected finale. It has never come across my mind that such "outcome" could actually happened. I must admit that this is something unexpected and is defintely not the regular traditional mafia games. Nevertheless, I do have a good time playing with the rest of the players. It's most unfortunate that some of us were killed during the process. Well, there is creativity and innovation in the flow of the game, thanks. :pir-classic:

Ha! I told you I was innocent....

But I digress. :pir-classic:

Indeed, the WHM was a fun game. I hope to be part of the next mafia game.

I thought you did great with this mafia game, TinyPiesRus! for some reason though, i only today thought that this reminded me of the book The Crucible by Arthur Miller. Maybe because i just finished reading it in school :pir-tongue:. Great job again!

Told you jerks I wasn't a witch. :pir-tongue:

the book The Crucible by Arthur Miller.

My favorite play. Did you read it in novel form?

OK, Witch Hunt Mafia. Where do I start? I hate losing. Have I been killed off of a game before? Well...Roman Mafia, but the game ended before learning my fate. I could still be innocent. :laugh: So, anyway, I was killed by Quarryman who I now hate for ruining my recent winning streak...of 1! :tongue: No, honestly, I don't hate Quarryman, as I clearly asked to be killed. :hmpf: Though, out of all the great points I made in my last night, why he had to latch on to that one thing I said-I have no idea. I mean, really, clearly I was just trying to make a point, you didn't have to take it literally so quickly. Anyway, don't be surprised when you wake up banned one day... son of a megablocks. :pir-hmpf_bad:

And now for Tiny Pious! :pir_mad:

I'll start out by saying something nice...er...he has a very creative username. :tongue: OK, I thought the game looked stunning. Great settings, great MOCs and excellent characters. Some of the best I've seen in the mafia games. That church is excellent and building the whole town was really impressive. I really like the way the game looked.

Random thought: I really wish someone would've killed Norrington before the end... :tongue:

Anyway, on to my grievances with Tiny Pious. I suppose this first one is just sour grapes, but Quarryman tells me that he tried to kill Fernando on the fifth night and Tiny Pies wouldn't let him, so then gave him another chance to kill someone. Quarryman then rudely chose me. I say No no no no no. If a person with the power to kill someone kills a character who isn't killable, that's it. They've used their action for the night, they don't get another chance. :pir-hmpf_bad: I should've lived to annoy for at least one more day.

As for the premise of the game, it's all right. It's different and that's nice and all and it is called witch hunt after all. And witch hunt means chasing nothing-at least here in the states. But, I thought the clues could've lead more to the possibility of deception or imagined witchcraft. I admit I found it very odd that there was no "witchcraft" taking place. Yes, it's an interesting sociological experiment to see how people turn on eachother, but it's a mafia game. People expect there to be good and bad guys. So, it isn't like we were turning on eachother out of paranoia or some base human instinct, we were playing the game as the basic rules are usually set up.

I know this was based off a game Tiny Pies played on a gaming forum. In that game, the town won when they killed The Evangelist who had been railing against the witches throughout the game. That's an interesting way to win. There's still an enemy. I think killing Fernando in this game should've been the end. Why oh why was Fernando allowed to escape? That still makes no sense to me, neither does Mustafa's stall. But if there was still an enemy that might have made it easier. If either Fernando or Alexander were part of it and tried to lead the town to kill everyone off and take advantage of the stall clues that would've been interesting. Tiny Pies told me the rules for winning were kind of vague and I thought they should be a little more solid from the get-go...but he did say whoever died or was investigated would be found to be a witch, so I really wanted to see Fernando killed and declared a witch-not sure why that didn't happen.

Now that I've typed it all out, I guess it is kind of cool the way it worked out with the townspeople deciding that the Witch Hunt wasn't real. Of course, that's no good for Isabella, now is it, Quarryman? So, perhaps I'm just complaining because I was sure I was right and I wasn't. And then I died. Then Fernando got away.

All that being said, it was a lot of fun. I got to be an annoying freak like I always am, except it got me killed this time. Everyone played a great game, except Norrington :tongue: and despite it being painfully slow, it ran smooth and it was certainly a mystery to solve. I look forward to a new game where there are enemies. But, this was fun and different and I ... suppose I could ... applaud Tiny Pies for the effort and the excellent follow through.

Great game everybody!

Applause for Tiny Pius for a great, enjoyable game. Great pictures, sets, and plot. :pir-sweet:

After everybody was dying and declared a witch, I began to think it was just like the Salem witch trials, all fake. Of course, though, I still kept the mentality that it could have been true. Though, in the end I was right with the former, huzzah. I'm glad I survived my second mafia game, and pray for the six who died (except for Charles, he never payed me for my services).

The Crucible by Arthur Miller

Oh! Oh! I have that in my library, I'll get it out...

I really have to stop acting like Phillip. :pir_bawling:

Great ending, you dumb, thrice retarded she-man!

Man, what a game!

I really don't know what to think, I'm still utterly confused. :pir_laugh2: Either Tiny Pius is a pure genius or he's an evil old M%g@bl&$k. Either way, that was an excellent game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially seeing Hinck killed and then complain about it for the rest of the game. :pir-tongue: It was a very different concept and personally I think it went very well. We were forced to think differently and consider things in a new light to win the game, which made it challenging and certainly kept me interested. I was confused for about half the game though, ever since the Inquisitor said I was a heretic, which I knew wasn't true. I was certain he wasn't evil, and yet he continued to lie, so I thought that we had to get rid of him. And then Hinckley and Alexander confused me even more with all their crazy ideas (one of which turned out to be true :pir-look: ). Ah, what fun.

Also, I had a lot of fun trying to convince you all that I was innocent! I know that sounds crazy, but I enjoyed the challenge of convincing you all when you were all set on killing me. I was certain that I was a gonna there a couple of times. :pir-grin: That made it particularly exciting for me.

Yeah, so I enjoyed it, even if it did have a crazy ending and we ended up voting for you. :pir-grin: I'm looking forward to seeing what great idea somebody has for the next game, as these ones we've had so far have all been fantastic in their own way.

I'll add my own applause as well. :thumbup:

My favorite play. Did you read it in novel form?

Do you mean the book in the play form? If so, that's what I read. Oh, and I also saw most of the movie.

Do you mean the book in the play form? If so, that's what I read. Oh, and I also saw most of the movie.

It's a play, not a book. That's what I was wondering. If someone had novelized it for some reason.

It's a play, not a book. That's what I was wondering. If someone had novelized it for some reason.

I know that. What I meant was that I read the play (i guess you could say script) , while also watching parts of the movie. I didn't think it was also a novel, so i guess i was right.

Yay! We were right!

This was a very interesting game! :pir_wacko: Defiantly a big congratulations to TinyPiesRUs for giving such a creative (and frustratingly confusing) game! And we got a history lesson! I really enjoyed it! (the game, not the learning :pir-wink:)

:thumbup:

EDIT:

Whoops, forot to call TinyPiesRUs a nasty name!

Meany Poopey-head! :monkey:

Edited by Pickerel

Ha! I told you I was innocent....

Indeed, the WHM was a fun game. I hope to be part of the next mafia game.

Ditto.

Man, what a game!

I really don't know what to think, I'm still utterly confused. :pir_laugh2: Either Tiny Pius is an pure genius or he's an evil old M%g@bl&$k. Either way, that was an excellent game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially seeing Hinck killed and then complain about it for the rest of the game. :pir-tongue:

Glad I didn't get killed :pir-grin:

YAY ME! :pir-grin:

Oh damn! I cant believe I didn't get the Salem clue! I was just reading about that the other day and how its all like fake and stuff....Damn feel like an idiot lol :pir-blush:

This was a very interesting game! :pir_wacko: Defiantly a big congratulations to TinyPiesRUs for giving such a creative (and frustratingly confusing) game! And we got a history lesson!

EDIT:

Whoops, forot to call TinyPiesRUs a nasty name!

Meany Poopey-head! :monkey:

Tiny Pius you NINGCOMPOOP! Damn you played us like acouple of....cheap violins....

:pir-grin:

Anyway I really enjoyed it and survived my first mafia game :pir-sweet: .

OK, Witch Hunt Mafia. Where do I start? I hate losing. Have I been killed off of a game before? Well...Roman Mafia, but the game ended before learning my fate. I could still be innocent. :laugh: So, anyway, I was killed by Quarryman who I now hate for ruining my recent winning streak...of 1! :tongue: No, honestly, I don't hate Quarryman, as I clearly asked to be killed. :hmpf: Though, out of all the great points I made in my last night, why he had to latch on to that one thing I said-I have no idea. I mean, really, clearly I was just trying to make a point, you didn't have to take it literally so quickly. Anyway, don't be surprised when you wake up banned one day... son of a megablocks. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Love you too :wub: (don't think killing someone in a mafia game will ever be this fun again :wink:)

Random thought: I really wish someone would've killed Norrington before the end... :tongue:

And I really wish I could have killed Dragonator, ImperialScouts, ImperialShadows, and WhiteFang (they now have a winning streak, which thus threatens my winning streak :tongue:)

Anyway, on to my grievances with Tiny Pious. I suppose this first one is just sour grapes, but Quarryman tells me that he tried to kill Fernando on the fifth night and Tiny Pies wouldn't let him, so then gave him another chance to kill someone. Quarryman then rudely chose me. I say No no no no no. If a person with the power to kill someone kills a character who isn't killable, that's it. They've used their action for the night, they don't get another chance. :pir-hmpf_bad: I should've lived to annoy for at least one more day.

I agree, if Fernando wasn't killable I should have just tried and failed, like with Alexander (who protected him btw?) and Hernan. That being said, I have to add that I actually enjoyed killing you, mainly due to you overreacting so much :wub:

Now that I've typed it all out, I guess it is kind of cool the way it worked out with the townspeople deciding that the Witch Hunt wasn't real. Of course, that's no good for Isabella, now is it, Quarryman? So, perhaps I'm just complaining because I was sure I was right and I wasn't. And then I died. Then Fernando got away.

Bah, Isabella was hardly contributing, which was my primary reason for killing her. Though, I would have preferred the game to end once we had chased away the paranoid inquisitor that was leading us astray. Oh well, we did get a majority for the game host the next day, don't think I've ever seen that before :laugh:

And now, something else: (my night 5 night action discussion with TinyPies, I said I was going to quote that once the game was over :skull:)

I'd like to kill ptdapen / Fernando the inquisitor (even though I'm pretty sure he will survive for some reason :wink:)

:tongue: I don't think I'll let you kill him just yet, please choose someone else to kill. :grin:

Thanks,

TinyPiesRUs

I am so quoting that PM once the game is over. :tongue: But oh well.

Guess I'll kill Isabella / kill will instead then, if only because he's quite inactive.

:laugh: Isabella it is!

Uhm, if I'm allowed to change my decision, I'd like to kill Charles / Hinckley instead (he seems to have a death wish, might as well grant him it. :laugh:)

So you see Hinckley, you were actually quite far down the list :tongue:

Meanyhead. :pir_bawling:

:pir-tongue:

Interesting anti-climax of an end. At least the town could have burned down or something.

Spoiler alert: I was innocent! You're really suprised, aren't you all? I got the Salem thing, too, but I figured that Tiny Pious would make this a bit more fantastical and let the whole "fake" thing slide. You know, stretch the truth a bit.

What the ****!?! :pir-tongue: There are no witches!?! That's what I thought and I knew Charles was inncocent! Well....at least I lived...... :pir-grin: What a great game TinyPiesRUs! :pir-cry_happy: I actually survived! Yes! Finally! I died on Night 1 in the Baritones, but not here! :pir-devil: Awesome game TinyPies! I can't wait for the rest of the conclusion! :pir-sweet:

Christopher picked either me or Henry to kill someone every night. Henry protected Alexander and I protected charles.....twice. I was on my way to protect Pablo, don't get mad, it wasn't my decision :pir-grin: , when I was tortured.....I still hate you Martinus....you bastard......joking! :pir_laugh2:

EDIT: We are allowed to edit, right? I only edited twice, so I'm safe.....

EDIT again: I forgot to call you a nasty name.....you son of a female canine bastard! :tongue: Just kidding, I LOVED your game! :pir-wub:

Edited by Lego12

Love you too :wub: (don't think killing someone in a mafia game will ever be this fun again :wink:)

Yes yes, I get it. I was fun to kill :pir-hmpf_bad: I hope I haven't created some sort of mafia game sport-Kill Hinckley. :pir-cry_sad: That won't be much fun for me. Oh well, at least I'll host Baritones 2 in a couple of months. Who's up next?

Well, I can get Fabuland Mafia up in late January/early Feb., but the scheduling is all "up to the staff."

EDIT: We are allowed to edit, right? I only edited twice, so I'm safe.....
EDIT again:

Now you're not.

EDIT: It'd be up earlier, but I still have no idea when it shoud be up, and I'm waiting on a BL order (coming in with the final 3 figs). I even have the room list complete...

Edited by Adam

Yes yes, I get it. I was fun to kill :pir-hmpf_bad: I hope I haven't created some sort of mafia game sport-Kill Hinckley. :pir-cry_sad: That won't be much fun for me. Oh well, at least I'll host Baritones 2 in a couple of months. Who's up next?

Anyone who read the Mystery Castle knows that you and I have a running kill-each-other-at-all-costs tradition. :pir_kiss:

It'll be kind of sad if we're ever on the same side in one of these. Oh, wait, we were. :pir_laugh2:

Eh, Tiny Pious told me that I wasn't killed because he didn't want to declare me a heretic. Everyone who died, obviously, was supposed to be announced a heretic. But as an Inquisitor, yes I was damn real, he didn't want to do so. On the Fake Inquisitor matter, I find it quite ridiculous you made such an assumption based on the way I played.. quite foolish.

Actually when I read the Salem part, I got another jest from that. I thought there was an "Abigail Williams" in this game. Not a witch, but someone who stirred up the trouble for own personal gains. I could have been that person, but I think I played more of the role of "Reverend Hale". I didn't start the rumors, I only made it worse. If you don't know those names, read The Crucible and don't come back until you do so!

I suppose I did pick out the clue before. Yes, the witches SEEMED to infest the town... too bad you were all too focused on killing me to realize this. Eh, you got me to want to kill myself since I thought I was a bad effect on the game.. when I really couldn't help it. One thing to mention is that my going shouldn't have made the game end, since you guys were already "paranoid" from my coming.

Wait.. why aren't I mentioned in the ending? Technically I'm not a survivor, but nor should I be in Heaven... and definitely not in Hell. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I was told that I was able to be killed, and also immune to being converted to a heretic. Remember, I was told that! But anyways, huh? Man I would have wanted to be killed at night. Then I wouldn't have to deal with all you people who wanted me to give my last helping words before you send me to my death.

Last Words: Man I wish I was a survivor.. and I wish there was another Mafia game to play :pir_bawling:

Sign in to follow this