Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 7

Witchsig-3-1.png

InquisBack-2.png Chase-2copy.png Day3Final-1.png Philip-2copy.png Churchcopy.png FuegoBridgecopy.png Searchcopy.png

Isabella made her way back to her manor from the church, wondering to herself who the next to be killed would be...

IMG_1451.jpg

... She came to a sudden halt...

IMG_1454.jpg

*BANG!*

A cockerel cried, greeting the new day...

And straight away, the soldiers of Azufre began their duty. The soldiers entered and searched Fernando's quarters.

IMG_1447.jpg

They uncovered a letter sent to the inquisitor...

Book.jpg

There are rumours that heresy is rife around the Toledo region. It is your task to try and execute any suspected heretics in the small outer town of Azufre. Use anything in your power to root out as many of the blasphemous miscreants as possible. I trust that the task will soon be done.

- Inquisitor General Tomás de Torquemada

After searching the house the town gathered around to see something they had become accustomed to seeing since the beginning of the witch hunt...

IMG_1444.jpg

Isabella was dead.

IMG_1443.jpg

Using Fernando's "An Inquisitor's Guide to Witch-Spotting" book, Priest Alexander was soon able to declare: "Isabella was a Witch!

IMG_1445.jpg

The crowd let out another cheer, before returning to their bloody business...

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't take my word as fact. Some information or clues could possibly be misleading, just as some could be helpful.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra-2.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan-2.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles-2.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard-2.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella-2.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen) Escaped: Day 6

- Sabrina-2.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan-2.jpg Joan (Zepher)

- Roberto-2.jpg Roberto (pr0visorak)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by the Devil.

- Cassandra-1.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3 - Her excessive lipstick now burns in the fiery hell that it deserves.

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone) - Burned at the Stake: Day 4 - A filthy split personality witch - but she had very nice hair.

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx) - Burned at the Stake: Day 5 - A passionate farmer, corrupted by the Devil's gaze.

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley) - Shot: Night 5 - An Aventine pig now roasting on the spit of Satan.

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will) - Shot: Night 6 - Good friends with the Devil.

14 citizens remain. 8 votes to lynch.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Good morning everyone! :pir-classic:

WOAH! Dead body! :pir-oh: Oh wait its just Isabella :pir-tongue: , Well I was gona vote her today anyway...but now I dont have too!

Wait.....I was gona vote Joan, Thats right. :pir-blush:

Well errm, Good another witch dead! I knew she was a witch & I voted for her yesterday.

Well since I said I will yesterday:

Vote: Joan/Zepher

Hmm....seems alot of women have been witches.....*looks at Elisa*

[OOC: FINALLY TINY PIUS!!! :pir_laugh2: ]

Also....

I dont see any clues today :pir-sceptic:

Maybe we should look back to yesterday? :pir-sceptic:

Oh for goodness sake tis is getting ridiculous. Another witch? You know I'm starting to lean toward the theory that there are no witches, despite how pointless that would render this game... of life. :pir-sceptic:

Anyway, let us take a look at what we have now. We have six people dead, all of whom we have been told are witches. We have an Inquisitor who managed to get away before we could interrogate him on his lousy torture and conviction results. We have a letter that points towards the legitimacy of the Inquisitor. This brings up three possibilities.

1. The Inquisitor is legitimate and something really messed up is going on here.

2. The Inquisitor was a fake and forged the letter.

3. The real Inquisitor was attacked and this fake stole his belongings and came to the town (somebody brought this up yesterday, so I thought I shouyld mention it).

Other things worth noting are that the Inquisitor was the one that bought the golden helmet from me, although I cannot see the significance of this. Do you think I could have it back since he's gone now? :pir-grin: He also appears to be the one who stole the cross/key from the church. Mystery solved! (Just kidding)

Seriously though, where are we at? I am about as confused as it is possible to be without going insane! Man those witches are good. :pir-hmpf_bad: Anyway, I'd like to hear what the rest of you make of the current situation.

It is becoming clear now... completely clear.

Using Fernando's "An Inquisitor's Guide to Witch-Spotting" book, Priest Alexander was soon able to declare: "Isabella was a Witch!

Again, we are relying on the word of the Inquisitor, even in his absence. So let us take this a step further.

*scans the crowd while looking through the book*

Mustafa... WITCH! Elisa... WITCH! Philip... WITCH! Sergio... WITCH!

Shall I continue?

We aren't fighting witches, we're fighting the Inquisition itself. We've all been turned paranoid, afraid of our neighbours, based on rumours and the words of people who aren't even here to back them up.

Do any of us really believe that one third of this town was witches, and that there are still more left? That is unheard of!

This whole Inquisition is a sham and IT MUST STOP NOW!

There are to be no more killings, as decided upon by the group or individually. If we stop, we just might be able to see that we've all been fooled, but as long as someone dies, the spectre of witchcraft keeps appearing and being reinforced by outsiders like the Inquisitor and now his book.

Oh for goodness sake tis is getting ridiculous. Another witch? You know I'm starting to lean toward the theory that there are no witches, despite how pointless that would render this game... of life. :pir-sceptic:

And yet, that is the only logical possibility.

Good morning Alexander, John and Mustafar! Had a good night sleep? A dead witch, that is new... Who is this mysterious person and how come everyone he kills is a witch?

*Walks over to listen to Mustafar*

Mustafar, I think your third possibility sounds the most reasonable! It would make sense that he is a fake! if he is a real inquisitor than why would he need a witch knowing book? And why would he steal the keys from the church? I think that Fernando is a robber or a theif, he attacked the real inquisitor. Than he took the loot, read the letter and decided to come to town to trick all of us so that he can steal our belongings and precious items.

Why dont we write a letter to the inquisitor in the letter and ask him to tell us wether Fernando is real or not! Any takers to this idea?

*Walks pass Mustafar and listens to Alexander*

Alexander, your point seems logical which is that there is no witch, maybe it is the inquisition which has been giving us the wrong information thus causing us to say that they are witches when they really are not! Thus meaning that we are not dealing with witches, we are just dealing with a murderer that makes their death appear to make them look like witches! Or this murderer has tampered with the inquisition to make it appear that their deaths make them look as if they are witches! I say we try to find this mysterious person and bring him to justice!

It would seem that I was wrong. But you must understand that I had no idea that we would end up finding out, I assumed that we had to figure it out. I think that the letter fairly states that he was legitiment.

As for the problem, it continues. We need to look for clues, the first of which seems to be me not being in any of the pictures. Is it a clue? Or a bad painter's job. Perhaps he was telling us to not listen to me.

Other than that I'm fresh out of ideas. My other one is crashed, so I'm open to hear what you have to say.

Good morning everyone! :pir-classic:

WOAH! Dead body! :pir-oh: Oh wait its just Isabella :pir-tongue: , Well I was gona vote her today anyway...but now I dont have too!

Wait.....I was gona vote Joan, Thats right. :pir-blush:

Well errm, Good another witch dead! I knew she was a witch & I voted for her yesterday.

Well since I said I will yesterday:

Vote: Joan/Zepher

Hmm....seems alot of women have been witches.....*looks at Elisa*

[OOC: FINALLY TINY PIUS!!! :pir_laugh2: ]

Also....

I dont see any clues today :pir-sceptic:

Maybe we should look back to yesterday? :pir-sceptic:

Hmmm... Although I was one of the one's encouraging people to vote for Joan could we at least think through what we've learned! If my theory is correct and NO ONE are witches, then we could at least discuss things a tiny bit before voting for someone?

Anyway, let us take a look at what we have now. We have six people dead, all of whom we have been told are witches. We have an Inquisitor who managed to get away before we could interrogate him on his lousy torture and conviction results. We have a letter that points towards the legitimacy of the Inquisitor. This brings up three possibilities.

1. The Inquisitor is legitimate and something really messed up is going on here.

2. The Inquisitor was a fake and forged the letter.

3. The real Inquisitor was attacked and this fake stole his belongings and came to the town (somebody brought this up yesterday, so I thought I shouyld mention it).

Other things worth noting are that the Inquisitor was the one that bought the golden helmet from me, although I cannot see the significance of this. Do you think I could have it back since he's gone now? :pir-grin: He also appears to be the one who stole the cross/key from the church. Mystery solved! (Just kidding)

Seriously though, where are we at? I am about as confused as it is possible to be without going insane! Man those witches are good. :pir-hmpf_bad: Anyway, I'd like to hear what the rest of you make of the current situation.

I can just imagine God laughing as he reads this... :pir-cry_sad:

Could it be that when everyone agrees that nobody is a witch we return to our peaceful lives? If nobody were to vote and all agree that this "witch hunt" is a foolish case of mob mentality? It's worth trying?

It is becoming clear now... completely clear.

Again, we are relying on the word of the Inquisitor, even in his absence. So let us take this a step further.

*scans the crowd while looking through the book*

Mustafa... WITCH! Elisa... WITCH! Philip... WITCH! Sergio... WITCH!

Shall I continue?

We aren't fighting witches, we're fighting the Inquisition itself. We've all been turned paranoid, afraid of our neighbours, based on rumours and the words of people who aren't even here to back them up.

Do any of us really believe that one third of this town was witches, and that there are still more left? That is unheard of!

This whole Inquisition is a sham and IT MUST STOP NOW!

There are to be no more killings, as decided upon by the group or individually. If we stop, we just might be able to see that we've all been fooled, but as long as someone dies, the spectre of witchcraft keeps appearing and being reinforced by outsiders like the Inquisitor and now his book.

And yet, that is the only logical possibility.

I agree. This is very foolish. John, if this doesn't work, you can vote for Joan tomorrow, but please unvote for Joan today!

Good morning Alexander, John and Mustafar! Had a good night sleep? A dead witch, that is new... Who is this mysterious person and how come everyone he kills is a witch?

*Walks over to listen to Mustafar*

Mustafar, I think your third possibility sounds the most reasonable! It would make sense that he is a fake! if he is a real inquisitor than why would he need a witch knowing book? And why would he steal the keys from the church? I think that Fernando is a robber or a theif, he attacked the real inquisitor. Than he took the loot, read the letter and decided to come to town to trick all of us so that he can steal our belongings and precious items.

Why dont we write a letter to the inquisitor in the letter and ask him to tell us wether Fernando is real or not! Any takers to this idea?

*Walks pass Mustafar and listens to Alexander*

Alexander, your point seems logical which is that there is no witch, maybe it is the inquisition which has been giving us the wrong information thus causing us to say that they are witches when they really are not! Thus meaning that we are not dealing with witches, we are just dealing with a murderer that makes their death appear to make them look like witches! Or this murderer has tampered with the inquisition to make it appear that their deaths make them look as if they are witches! I say we try to find this mysterious person and bring him to justice!

Actually the keys were supposed to be a cross, so it would make sense he'd have one. Also the reason the cross kept on disappearing in church was that TinyPius made a mistake.

Oh, the horror!

Stop killing my employers else I shall be without a job :pir_bawling: .

I agree. I think that doing nothing could really pay off. Can we return to our lives? Is it possible. Is magic real?

That's the real question. Other than the Inqusitor's word, which may be very false, have we seen any hints of magic?

No.

All deaths have been at the stake or by guns hot.

Dear Maid, I'd like you to return to my house. Perhaps you could work for me full time. Life is lonely without Charles, and the house is getting very dusty.

Seems like the only reason we have for believing that everyone I've killed were witches was only because the inquisitor told us so.

Which is the same reason we have for believing that anyone that has been killed is a bad guy. I'm willing to try the not-voting tactic today.

We killed another witch...yay.... :pir-hmpf_bad: This is getting to repetitive...... :imperialguard_commander1: We haven't killed one townsperson, but all witches! Why do we even bother? We have only killed 6 witches, right? Anyways, maybe there's a couple more, but I find that unlikely.....I think that its time to return to our normal lives......I'll guard the town.......

In other news, when we went to go see the letter, it seemed legitimate.....what I keep wondering is why do all of the people keep wondering out at night!?! What are they doing out there? :pir-sceptic:

Hmm. We killed a witch. Right...... I actually think that she WAS a witch, and not just a fault of Fernardo's Big Book of Witch Hunting Nonsense.

Alexander did. :pir-wink:

Maybe How to Core an Apple Without Really Trying has somethig on finding witches...

We killed another witch...yay.... :pir-hmpf_bad: This is getting to repetitive...... :imperialguard_commander1: We haven't killed one townsperson, but all witches! Why do we even bother? We have only killed 6 witches, right? Anyways, maybe there's a couple more, but I find that unlikely.....I think that its time to return to our normal lives......I'll guard the town.......

In other news, when we went to go see the letter, it seemed legitimate.....what I keep wondering is why do all of the people keep wondering out at night!?! What are they doing out there? :pir-sceptic:

Yeah. The witches haven't made any attacks either... which is why I'm positive that there are NO witches in Azufre.

Vote: Tiny (You She-Man!) Pius

I agree. I think that doing nothing could really pay off. Can we return to our lives? Is it possible. Is magic real?

That's the real question. Other than the Inqusitor's word, which may be very false, have we seen any hints of magic?

No.

All deaths have been at the stake or by guns hot.

Dear Maid, I'd like you to return to my house. Perhaps you could work for me full time. Life is lonely without Charles, and the house is getting very dusty.

You're right. You'd think the witches would've use their "magic" either this town is being controlled by the witches and not a single one has died or the witches would've used the spells.

Seems like the only reason we have for believing that everyone I've killed were witches was only because the inquisitor told us so.

Which is the same reason we have for believing that anyone that has been killed is a bad guy. I'm willing to try the not-voting tactic today.

Could you not kill somebody too? That might help! It's also getting scary and repetitive. We already know who the next person you kill will be!

Goin' to my bakery for some late-night pie!

Like pie? Like cheesy adverstisements? If so go to Martinus's bakery! We're now open 21 1/2 hours a day! We'll put a smile on your face!*

*With the slight risk of getting killed by the local serial killer!

Adam, is it legit killing God in this game? :pir-look: Please unvote him right away, we need to test our theory! Also, that applies to you too, John!

Horaay! Another witch has been sent to the devil!

I am not sure what to think now, so we need to debate this an come to a rational, sensible decision.

Adam, is it legit killing God in this game? :pir-look: Please unvote him right away, we need to test our theory!

Tinypius isn't God, as we have been so thoughtfully reminded in the past.

I think Philip has the right idea.

Vote: TinyPius / The Demented Host from Hell

:pir-tongue:

There are rumours that heresy is rife around the Toledo region. It is your task to try and execute any suspected heretics in the small outer town of Azufre. Use anything in your power to root out as many of the blasphemous miscreants as possible. I trust that the task will soon be done.

Now, my main concern is this... This letter is a vital clue, and none of us is taking this carefully. There are something which we should be aware of, yet something slips out of attention. Now, who are the ones whom is living at the small outer town of Azufre...

Poor TinyPius! :pir-cry_sad:

Now, my main concern is this... This letter is a vital clue, and none of us is taking this carefully. There are something which we should be aware of, yet something slips out of attention. Now, who are the ones whom is living at the small outer town of Azufre...

Here's some of the letter that interests me.

There are rumours that heresy is rife around the Toledo region

Looking at everything we know... which is not much... I have I come to a decision.

Vote: Tiny Pius (Game Host - almost as crazy as that castle dude!)

Well perhaps that might help to get us all out of this hell hole... :pir-look:

Good Morning...

Hmmm... Although I was one of the one's encouraging people to vote for Joan could we at least think through what we've learned! If my theory is correct and NO ONE are witches, then we could at least discuss things a tiny bit before voting for someone?

I can just imagine God laughing as he reads this... :pir-cry_sad:

Could it be that when everyone agrees that nobody is a witch we return to our peaceful lives? If nobody were to vote and all agree that this "witch hunt" is a foolish case of mob mentality? It's worth trying?

I agree. This is very foolish. John, if this doesn't work, you can vote for Joan tomorrow, but please unvote for Joan today!

Actually the keys were supposed to be a cross, so it would make sense he'd have one. Also the reason the cross kept on disappearing in church was that TinyPius made a mistake.

Fine, Unvote: Joan

Fine non-voting it is...

Vote: Tiny Pius :pir-hmpf_bad:

You're right. You'd think the witches would've use their "magic" either this town is being controlled by the witches and not a single one has died or the witches would've used the spells.

Could you not kill somebody too? That might help! It's also getting scary and repetitive. We already know who the next person you kill will be!

Goin' to my bakery for some late-night pie!

Like pie? Like cheesy adverstisements? If so go to Martinus's bakery! We're now open 21 1/2 hours a day! We'll put a smile on your face!*

*With the slight risk of getting killed by the local serial killer!

Adam, is it legit killing God in this game? :pir-look: Please unvote him right away, we need to test our theory! Also, that applies to you too, John!

OK! I already unvote her! [OOC: Umm did you ever think of timezones and that I might be sleeping while you where urging me to unvote?! :pir-tongue: ]

Looking at everything we know... which is not much... I have I come to a decision.

Vote: Tiny Pius (Game Host - almost as crazy as that castle dude!)

Well perhaps that might help to get us all out of this hell hole... :pir-look:

Maybe....I dont think I've EVER been in a mafia game where the host got voted! :pir-look:

Doh, yes, I forgot to mention that, I will of course abstain from killing anyone this coming night.

Vote: Tiny Pius (Game Host) (it's worth a try at least)

Maybe....I dont think I've EVER been in a mafia game where the host got voted! :pir-look:

Don't worry, I got voted for a lot during Mystery Castle, although it never reached a majority at any point. I don't know what they would have done without me. Wait, what are we talking about? :pir_wacko:

Anyway, let us see what Tiny Pius has to say to our theory...

It's about possessions, I suppose. And the gold objects help support this theory.

I like the "don't kill anyone" idea. But how will the day end?

Oh, thank you, Joan! I still have you and Philip to work for, though.

Vote: Tiny Pius Hey, who knows? :grin:

Well, we now have 7 votes for Tiny pius! But how are we going to burn him?

Vote: Tiny pius

Now 8 votes, one more vote to go!