Sign in to follow this  
Patriot720

Imperial Patrol Ship

th_indexed.gif 66b

After months of redesigns, changes, bricklink problems, and new ideas, I finally finished what I think is my greatest creation. As you can see, I used a few unusual but effective techniques in creating this MOC. I used these as cannons. And now, I\'d like to say thanks to meschepers for telling me as to how to iron on a decal onto my cloth sails. :pir-laugh:

Pictures:

dsc01425.jpg

dsc01426.jpg

dsc01435.jpg

dsc01436.jpg

dsc01439.jpg

dsc01440.jpg

dsc01442.jpg

dsc01443.jpg

dsc01445.jpg

dsc01452.jpg

The Crew:

dsc01463.jpg

Arrrrghhhh! Pirates be off the Starboard bow!!! :jollyroger:

dsc01474.jpg

Thank ye for looking, regards,

pat

that's a nice vessel !! I love it! very realistic colours scheme ^^

the only thing that is not very nice I think, it's the rear mast , I think it needs to be more to the rear of the ship, apart from this, this is a wonderful creation ! :thumbup:

the only thing that is not very nice I think, it's the rear mast , I think it needs to be more to the rear of the ship, apart from this, this is a wonderful creation ! :thumbup:

I thought about this as well, but I can't because otherwise the cabin's door would not be able to open. :pir-tongue:

wow,very cool ship.

nice cloth sails.

i like the masts, very tall to catch wind.

yeah good part idea for cannon replacement.

i prefer to see the ship a little longer if possible.

nice job.

What an amazing ship! Packed with details and wonderful colors! The sails look great too. Everything is just perfect on this. However, the interior of the cap'ns cabin could be more detailed. But still, nicely done :pir_laugh2:

Nice ship :thumbup: One thing though, there's no way to get up to the poop deck :pir-sceptic: You cant run a ship if you cant reach the weel :wink:

a very nice ship indeed! The decals are very well applied, and the design of the sign seems very sturdy and sea-worthy. Any chance we can get to see the inside of the ship and see how the cannons are designed?

a very nice ship indeed! The decals are very well applied, and the design of the sign seems very sturdy and sea-worthy. Any chance we can get to see the inside of the ship and see how the cannons are designed?

I used these for cannons :pir-tongue:

48169.1089274226.jpg

are you able to send me the image you used to print onto the sails decals please?

PM me please.