Sign in to follow this  
Captain'Spaulding

"Le Crane blanc". ("The White Crane")

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 48b

Here is my first Moc realized there are about 6 months: "The white crane." Exeptionnel nothing in the realization by the crane which I find quite successful. At the time I should not have more than 10kg of Lego and not more than 6 figures pirates.

As with little on what happens when even be fun!

Some photos:

white_10.jpg

white_11.jpg

white_12.jpg

white_13.jpg

I did a few photo because I do not know if I can post more. As soon as I understand how you create a link to my gallery FlickR I will follow later in this post. I hope that you liked Moc, comments are welcome!

Congratulations, i really like this MOC, Nice colours and overall a quite good feel.

if it was produced by lego, i'd have bought it straight away! :jollyroger:

Nice one mate and a really cool design IMO!I like how the cannon looks sort of like the skulls eye!Again very cool setup!Look forward to more of your work in the future!

To add a link, highlight the text (or image) you want to turn into a hyperlink, and click the button on top of the post window with the "+" sign. In the pop-up window that should appear (You need to accept scripted windows from Eurobricks) insert your link URL including the http://

Then, when you have inserted your link, people should be able to click on it and be taken to your Flickr account. :pir-wink:

BTW, awesome MOC. Onto the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage it goes!

really nice island^^ I love the canon in the eye of the skull! great job :thumbup:

great creation.

the white skull building really cool. i like the design.

keep the good work man.

A marvellous creation! I like, exactly as the other guys, the cannon out of the skull's eye. The whole skull is a great idea anyway and it looks cool too! The rest of the island is splendid! I like the small details all over it. But the skull does it. :pir_laugh2:

I hope we may see more creations of you in the future.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Nice work for such a small parts collection, especially the skull is well done! :thumbup:

If you need help on posting links and what not, check out the tutorial index, link is in my signature. :pir-wink:

Nice job and the more if one does not have many lego.

The skull is nice and well done... specially the cannon out of the skull's eye is a winner.

Grtz,

kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk

I love the skull design congratulations and made with the classic pirates insted of the new cheap plastic toys of lego :pir-hmpf_bad: you got an A on that model cheers.

Nice job and the more if one does not have many lego.

The skull is nice and well done... specially the cannon out of the skull's eye is a winner.

Grtz,

kurt