Capt. Kirk

Le Quartier Brique (FINAL)

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 44c

EDITE & FINAL !!!

Personal:

Some will perhaps notice it, that no tiles have been used to finish

Edited by SlyOwl

That's looking great Capt. Kirk! :pir_laugh2:

The buildings look beautiful, I especially like the one on the left that's on fire, your smoke looks lovely. :pir-wub:

Those brown-tiled awnings are perfect in their place.

I can't wait to see the finished product and story! :kahuka:

that'll be a nice entry Capt Kirk, now finish it quickly! don't answer to us you don't have the time! go build build build !

btw , what so you think of renaming it : "Quartier de la brique"

Edited by Guss

My opinion:

This is, even now already as a WIP, one of my top-favourites! You truly have a good chanche to win a prize with this one, Captain Kirk, and I wish you the best of luck!

REALLY looking forward to see this one finished btw!

Possible improvements at this stage:

At this stage, none :pir-grin: ! Except for not forgetting to add a very nice background to your entry (a white one or a digital one if you can).

Wow....

Certainly one of the best entries up to this point. :pir-classic: So much action, stunning buildings, really just too much stuff to list.

The cobblestoned path is fantastic and the large thing in the middle of it (monument?) is perfect. Your buildings are just superb with the smoke and flames as well.

Frankly, I could go on and on about all of the beautiful things in your entry, but then I'd just be repeating my adjectives over and over. :pir-tongue:

The only things that could be remotely improved would be to add some more bloody bodies and some white plates in the water to look like waves, but even without any of that, you entry is an A+

Outstanding work and good luck! (Not that you need it... :pir_laugh2: )

Wow.... Certainly one of the best entries up to this point. :pir-classic: So much action, stunning buildings, really just too much stuff to list.

--> Thx for the kind words.

The cobblestoned path is fantastic and the large thing in the middle of it (monument?) is perfect.

--> It's a monument of a bell with a double function (it's also a hydraulic pump). The old people of "Le Quartier Brique" thanked - a long time ago - their life to this bell (but not this time... :pir-laugh: ). I have chosen for momument and not for a statue because I want to use something else because many memeber had already a statue.

Your buildings are just superb with the smoke and flames as well.

--> Thanks... I always try to do my best.

Frankly, I could go on and on about all of the beautiful things in your entry, but then I'd just be repeating my adjectives over and over. :pir-tongue:

--> :pir-laugh:

The only things that could be remotely improved would be to add some more bloody bodies and some white plates in the water to look like waves, but even without any of that, you entry is an A+

--> That's all pirate minifigures I have... :pir-laugh:

--> I could used some white plates... but that's something for a sea for me. And when I gone use white in water, I want also light blue... and this color I don't have. That will be for another time.

--> I thought you could go 2 ways with this contest... bloody or action. I have chosen action and interaction… and a little blood. I personally give the preference that the spectator fills up a part with it's own imagination. As you see there will be always a minifigure that gone hurt another minifigure ... but you never see direct how it's gone go.... this is for the spectator.

Outstanding work and good luck! (Not that you need it... :pir_laugh2: )

--> Thanks.

Grtz,

kurt

This is truthfully buetiful! The stories to the building are wonderful! It's very exciting and colorful, great job!

Opinion

Capt. Kirk, this is a fantastic pirate MOC. The buildings are great with loads of detail. I like the chariot falling down the steps. I mean the patterns by the bell on the ground are amazing. I like that you have the Imperial Guards fighting the pirates all over your MOC, including on the roofs of the buildings. The dock with the pirates unloading the treasure onto their boat is great. I can keep going on and on about how good your MOC is, but I will stop here.

Possible Improvements

1) The only thing I have is that you put a shark in the water.

Overall- Well, your MOC is great. I mean there is so much detail and you have created your MOC very well. I wish you the best of luck!

LegoKing

yayy ! you did it! ^^

that's a wonderful entry Cpt Kirk, you quartier brique is really cool, there is a lot of amazing things !

Very well finished, Captain Kirk, this most definatly is my favourite entry!

I thank you all for those kind words and...

I'm happy that it makes you happy...

That was also one of my goals...

:pir-laugh::pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

you should make more sets like this. :jollyroger:

I will try to do...

I have two new ideas for pirate-mocs and started already on one of them...

But first I gone wait for the new pirates sets to arrive...

And then I gone order some bricks at BL...

Anybody know some good shops where you can order many bricks (for example: 1x2 for a amount of 500 pieces)?

CU,

kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk

That's very nice! This is certainly my favorite Large entry. There's so much going on in there; so much action. I really like it! The jumping pirate is very clever, fighting the trooper, it's my favorite part.

I couldn't help but notice, your chariot. Is it based on my chariot design? :pir-blush:

Very nice :pir-grin:But I would suggest a few more dead bodies,there is a lot of people here ya now and the battle is progressed, so alot of people are going to die :pir-skull: