I'm very happy with how this custom turned out.

4642_1.JPG

450e_1.JPG

I started with a regular minifig head and used supersculpey and lots of superglue to ad the horns.

Ooh, pretty! The horns are great, but the face doesn't look evil enough. I suppose you can't add slanted eyebrows for Darth Maul, and I don't know of any other way to make a face evil.

Great though! :thumbup:

Best custom DM head I have ever seen. How did you manage to get Decals for it? are they your own? did you make the head from scratch? or modify an existing minifg head?

How did you manage to get Decals for it? are they your own? did you make the head from scratch? or modify an existing minifg head?

No decals, just painted the figure. I used a regular minifig head, made horns in supersculpey and used more supersculpey to made the rest of the head clean. I filled al the holles up with superglue and than smoothened everthing out before glueing the horns on. I hope you understood what I said, hard to explain in english this is.

(btw, the figure is on eBay with some other customs, need the money to fix my PC)

Painted :oh: and you're selling :oh: . I would never sell something as amazing as that.

Thanks, but you need to find a way to finance your hobby's and Lego isn't that cheap. But, most of all, I really love to paint and the customs I really like I keep for myself. I mostly keep the now Star Wars custom, I don't really like to mix them even if I like the chalange of making customs.

nice head you made there.

really neat painting for the face.

cool.

(btw, the figure is on eBay with some other customs, need the money to fix my PC)

Sorry to bump this, but it's in your sig and I was marveling at your work (especially Killer Moth! :wub: )and was disappointed that the images are gone. :cry_sad:

Can you fix this... please?

Sorry to bump this, but it's in your sig and I was marveling at your work (especially Killer Moth! :wub: )and was disappointed that the images are gone. :cry_sad:

Can you fix this... please?

Actualy not, I uploaded the pictures somwere else since my computer was broken at the time and I sold the figure so I can't take new pictures.

I'm really sad about this, because I was very pleased with the custom myself.

There is a chanse the pictures are still on the bacup PC I used at the time, but I don't have easy acces to it.

I hope somebody maybe saved the pictures (I know I save a lot of Lego pics) and can maybe help me out.

Meanwhille I keep the thumbnail as a souvenir :sceptic: