Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

Well, Mustafa, you are a deep, deep well, but it seems that you have dried. I'm sure more water will flow back in soon. :pir-classic: For some reason, I just smiled with an orange beard and an eyepatch. :pir_wacko: There it is again! What's going on? :kahuka::monkey::shark::pir-oh::pir-sick::pir-look::pir-sad2::pir-sad::pir_mad::pir-oh3::thumbup::pir-wub::cannon::pir-wink::pir-laugh::pir_kiss::pir-hmpf::pir-sing::pir-sweet::pir-devil::pir_yoda: Has anyone an idea of what the morning clue was?

OOC: Adam/Philip, is it necessary for you to use 21 straight pirate emotions to represent your state of mind in this game? From what I have observed, these emotions are neither helpful or useful in the mafia game. Please refrain from composing unrelated posts that have no influence impact in the game...

Henry, it's time for us to patrol the river bank. Oh, we need to check out the market place as well. Let's make haste with our actions.

:pir-wink:

Pablo, Fernardo, and John,

What are you doing at Mustafa's shop? I cannot see you in the painting. What do you wish to buy, especially with such a diminished stock? And when will the new stock be arriving, and what will it contain? Mustafa?

Gustavas, I do hope you don't intend to purchase anything.

Once again, I do believe it is a stone holding down Mustafa's cape rug, but this should be looked into- Mustafa, perhaps you can check it out? It is YOUR shop.

"Dear Lord, please rid the town of the witches and heretics....they are ruining our fine town that we have worked greatly for.......please help us to banish them....amen......" Well, I hope that the Lord listens to my prayer. Now I will go join Christopher and Henry....to help patrol the area....I doubt we'll see anything helpful....but you never know....

Once again Christopher and Henry were on patrol in Azufre.

Where was Sergio?

Joan and Philip returned to the manors, as did Elisa.

Where they together? :wink:

(I just realized I edited! It was only because my quotes were messed up! I'm really sorry! Please dont kill me! :pir-cry_sad::pir-cry_sad::pir-cry_sad: )

Edited by darthperson

If you believe yourself to be insane than you are not only misleading, you are dangerous Inqusitor.

I am willing to look at the day's clues, but I'm still strongly leaning towards you.

So, what does everyone think.

As for my specific question for you... who do you think is a witch, ignoring your investigations.

Where was Sergio?

He was at the church, you idiot! Can't you read?

Oh! How quickly dust builds up. Philip, have you ever used these books? I better get started away!

Afterwords I will cook dinner!

Is that a new scimitar in the market, Mustafa? It looks like the old one that we never tracked down.

Let's see... 3 shoppers, 3 going to the church (who I never see), nobles and maid going home, nobody going to the bakery.

Seriously, it feels so ... deja vu. :pir_wacko:

I don't see anything particularly telling in there, unless we assume that the first shoppers really were witches and kill these too. That seems a bit questionable to me.

Oh! How quickly dust builds up. Philip, have you ever used these books? I better get started away!

Afterwords I will cook dinner!

Well, you'll find that after the first 3,900 pages of Or: The Origins and a Guide on How to Use It In Daily Activities, things are gonna get a little dry. :pir-wink:

Father, I agree with your opinion- this all seems a little boring. We don't have good leads, either. (BTW, you forgot the accents on "déjà" :pir-wink:)

Eh I would laugh if people executed me for going to the shop. They already believe that I'm here lying about the alignment of the deceased, and even I don't know that information. I received no notification about what I bought, and there doesn't seem to be anything missing. Perhaps it would be best if I go, since if I do announce things as backwards then it is all useless. But then again, who's to say the next person won't do so as well? Oh how confusing it is...,

I would like to state that after my investigation of Mustafa, all the people I investigated where who I judged as innocent. I wanted to test it out, and it just seems unlikely that all of those people would be heretics. Who do I expect as a heretic? You could connect John with the rest of the shoppers, but alas it just seems unlikely that they where witches. Isabella has also been confusing and not very helpful, but hey, neither where Cassandra and Sabrina. Who knows if they where actually witches. I would advise looking into the guards as well. Although it may be for the sake of working together, they seem to be awfully connected and very loyal to each other. Overall I could nitpick little things about people. All of you are suspicious in the end.

There are things to note about Lunch however:

-Isabella was at the church again, and we still haven't heard about that much. The other two who I've tortured also went to church. Have you noticed that Sergio never patrols?

-Once again, John went to shop. First time Pablo showed up in anything. I also went to a shop for once, when I usually eat something like pies.

-Martinus had no customers. People probably fear his torturing materials.

-Roberto has already set up. Why would Gustavus need to go there?

-The Guards where patrolling yet again.

-The nobles and the maid went off to do their own thing.

Where they together? :wink:

(I just realized I edited! It was only because my quotes were messed up! I'm really sorry! Please dont kill me! :pir-cry_sad::pir-cry_sad::pir-cry_sad: )

So this is the 3rd time? Your dead. :pir-tongue:

He was at the church, you idiot! Can't you read?

Some people cant...We're not ALL nobles ya know. :pir-tongue::pir_laugh2:

Is that a new scimitar in the market, Mustafa? It looks like the old one that we never tracked down.

Let's see... 3 shoppers, 3 going to the church (who I never see), nobles and maid going home, nobody going to the bakery.

Seriously, it feels so ... deja vu. :pir_wacko:

I don't see anything particularly telling in there, unless we assume that the first shoppers really were witches and kill these too. That seems a bit questionable to me.

New? I thought it was always there.

Yeah abit deja vu. :pir-sceptic:

Eh I would laugh if people executed me for going to the shop. They already believe that I'm here lying about the alignment of the deceased, and even I don't know that information. I received no notification about what I bought, and there doesn't seem to be anything missing. Perhaps it would be best if I go, since if I do announce things as backwards then it is all useless. But then again, who's to say the next person won't do so as well? Oh how confusing it is...,

I would like to state that after my investigation of Mustafa, all the people I investigated where who I judged as innocent. I wanted to test it out, and it just seems unlikely that all of those people would be heretics. Who do I expect as a heretic? You could connect John with the rest of the shoppers, but alas it just seems unlikely that they where witches. Isabella has also been confusing and not very helpful, but hey, neither where Cassandra and Sabrina. Who knows if they where actually witches. I would advise looking into the guards as well. Although it may be for the sake of working together, they seem to be awfully connected and very loyal to each other. Overall I could nitpick little things about people. All of you are suspicious in the end.

There are things to note about Lunch however:

-Isabella was at the church again, and we still haven't heard about that much. The other two who I've tortured also went to church. Have you noticed that Sergio never patrols?

-Once again, John went to shop. First time Pablo showed up in anything. I also went to a shop for once, when I usually eat something like pies.

-Martinus had no customers. People probably fear his torturing materials.

-Roberto has already set up. Why would Gustavus need to go there?

-The Guards where patrolling yet again.

-The nobles and the maid went off to do their own thing.

I wouldnt be laughing if I was executed for shopping...Just sayin. :pir-cry_sad::pir-hmpf_bad:

True but it would be like blaming you for shopping or anyone else. :pir_wacko:

I still think Isabella is suspicous :pir-hmpf_bad: , Shes changed her votes more times then people change their socks! :imperialguard_commander1: And without providing evidence and really just not participating...AND Confusing....and all witches have been confusing...Charles, Sabrina[?], Cassandra but not Bernard...he didnt have time to be. Also Isabella also talks trash and pretty much useless stuff abit like that maid who's name escapes me at the moment...Oh yea Elisa.

I honestly dont know why I keep going to the shops....Maybe im a shopaholic :pir_wacko:

Gustavas, I do hope you don't intend to purchase anything.

Why shouldn't he intend to purchase anything from my shop? I am after all giving him a discount! You can have a discount too if you want.

"Dear Lord, please rid the town of the witches and heretics....they are ruining our fine town that we have worked greatly for.......please help us to banish them....amen......" Well, I hope that the Lord listens to my prayer.

Amen! I know that the lord will listen to your prayer as said in the bible when two or more are gathered in my prescence, I shall be there...

How do you plan to help us, fair blacksmith?

Make weapons for us all to defeat the witches? But then the witches would get them too.....I wouldnt mind a weapon besides my trusty slingshot....

Or he's just making weapons for the soldiers.

How do you plan to help us, fair blacksmith?

Well Elisa, as said before I have been doing blacksmith since I was a small boy and since I have learned it from young, I have perfected it and know that I will make great weapons and tools for you to rid this town of its demons!

Make weapons for us all to defeat the witches? But then the witches would get them too.....I wouldnt mind a weapon besides my trusty slingshot....

Or he's just making weapons for the soldiers.

Well John, I can use materail that Witches are afraid or can be easily destroyed by. That gives me an idea! Thank you John! *Roberto looks for the Inquisitor* There you are Inquisitor! Do you know of any materail that Witches are weak against?

OOC:Sorry for double posting as Darth Legois posted just a few seconds before I did and when I saw it I wanted to respond. So sorry!

I'm going to Unvote:Fernando because I don't think he should die just because of what a heretic said. I think the clue from this morning was when Charles said that he had been changing peoples' titles, but I could be wrong. I really hope that I'm not killed for shopping at a Mustafa's shop, but he has the best prices.

The town gathered again after their short break.

Mustafa checked his profits...

IMG_1367.jpg

Before joining the ever-growing crowd...

I'm going to Unvote:Fernando because I don't think he should die just because of what a heretic said.

He's not dying because of what a heretic said. He's dying because we can't trust him to tell us the truth. He is obviously lying to us, and whether purposefully or intentionally, it is hurting our chances of survival. There is something weird going on here, and the only way it seems that we are going to find out what is by getting rid of this man who brought confusion with him when he came here. It seems to me that the only way we're going to get some clear answers is if we get rid of him. If you can supply me with evidence to the contrary then that is fine, but until then, my vote stands.

Well Elisa, as said before I have been doing blacksmith since I was a small boy and since I have learned it from young, I have perfected it and know that I will make great weapons and tools for you to rid this town of its demons!

Well John, I can use materail that Witches are afraid or can be easily destroyed by. That gives me an idea! Thank you John! *Roberto looks for the Inquisitor* There you are Inquisitor! Do you know of any materail that Witches are weak against?

OOC:Sorry for double posting as Darth Legois posted just a few seconds before I did and when I saw it I wanted to respond. So sorry!

[OOC: Its ok when you post within 20mins of the first post it joins into one post! :pir-wink: ]

No problemo Roberto :pir-wink: ...Witches are weak against certain material? Hmm never knew.... :pir-look:

He's not dying because of what a heretic said. He's dying because we can't trust him to tell us the truth. He is obviously lying to us, and whether purposefully or intentionally, it is hurting our chances of survival. There is something weird going on here, and the only way it seems that we are going to find out what is by getting rid of this man who brought confusion with him when he came here. It seems to me that the only way we're going to get some clear answers is if we get rid of him. If you can supply me with evidence to the contrary then that is fine, but until then, my vote stands.

We could always execute you and/or Sergio....But thats about as dumb as executing Fernando.... :imperialguard_commander1:

Oh & Mustafa, Did I pay you for those spices I bought? I think I might've forgotten... :pir-blush::pir-look:

The town gathered again after their short break.

Mustafa checked his profits...

IMG_1367.jpg

Before joining the ever-growing crowd...

Hmm, so the spices and the treasures are gone. Hardly useful knowledge in any way. Anyone willing to announce that they bought the treasures? (I can see John has announced that be bought the spices)

Unfortunately he seems to survive for the time being, this day will soon be over, and unless some more people come to their senses we will recess for the night without convicting anyone. Quite frustrating.

Unfortunately he seems to survive for the time being, this day will soon be over, and unless some more people come to their senses we will recess for the night without convicting anyone. Quite frustrating.

I don't quite understand that actually, because we had a majority vote earlier in the day. I was under the impression that once a majority was reached you couldn't change it? :pir_wacko: This game... of life... is getting weirder by the second. :pir-laugh:

If the Inquistor is going to get off the hook, I am defintely sure that we will not get any definte results at the end of the day. If we are to stick with a theory, the only way for it to work it out, is to prove it. Yes, you give him a chance to defend itself, and do we have any conclusive statements that he is defintely not one or parnoid? I am having my suspects on him, and I am defintely sticking with it.

Inqusitor, if you are throwing doubts on me. Feel free to investigate me if you could pass through the day, but I am absolute certain at this point in time, that every soldiers in Azfure is clean, and do their best as their duties of soldiers to protect the lives of our villagers.

I don't quite understand that actually, because we had a majority vote earlier in the day. I was under the impression that once a majority was reached you couldn't change it? :pir_wacko: This game... of life... is getting weirder by the second. :pir-laugh:

Indeed, that's my impression too. And Tiny Pius have said so himself too:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.
(my emphasis)

So unless there's some trickery here about the inquisitor not being possible to vote off it seems this day came to an end a long time ago. However, we have acted a lot after that, something that can't be cast aside lightly. So I'm really not sure, what does everyone else think?