Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

Innocents for sure

Miguel - It would be to obvious if both of them were witches. He's just being lead by a bad man.

Sergio - Inqusitor's investigations tried to get him killed. If the Inqusitor's good he's bad. Vice versa is true too. Right now we're going with the Inqusitor being bad, so he would be assumed good.

Mustafa - See above. Also useful to the town.

The Blacksmith - Brought here to balance out the witches and civilians.

Witches

The Father (Maybe) - He may be mislead, but he smetimes seems evil.

Fenardo - Everytime he's talked, he's convicted. That sounds like wich to me.

Gustavus - You are both trying to sway the vote from the Inqusitor and point it to yourself, trying to save him and make yourself look like you are willing to lay down your life.

If the lists were who I agreed with, or who I thought was innocent, didn't know was innocent, they'd look very different.

Christopher for one agrees with me.

And I don't think it's Phillip, no matter how perverted he may be.

What the bloody Hell are you talking about in that list? Its absurd. Miguel is not my servant, and I'm assuming you're mentioning me as the "bad man". And why should you assume Sergio to be good if I'm so bad? Is it not a possibility that I'm turning over my own kin, as Mustafa mentioned, under the assumption that I am evil? Sorry to you good merchant, but your role in the town is useless now. There hasn't been any lunch post recently. I suppose you want to keep him for his brilliance...

You also believe that people who don't join the bandwagon as heretics! I suppose I should have joined in on killing everyone. The only person's execution I supported was Hernan's. Bernard's heresy was denied by me... I wanted to take this with great care. Take my life, but not the people who are not blind and do not flock to ideas like cattle!

Most of you have seemed to not even care about Joan's blood stain. Perhaps it was a trick of the light, but surely you believe that I investigated Miguel.

My parting words are: Remember the differences between the witches and heretics. I think that may be a trick to it, that we only need to get rid of the witches. I pray for those who have been blinded and those who have not, and I will smile in Heaven when this town is cleansed!

Innocents for sure

Miguel

Sergio

Mustafa

The Blacksmith

Witches

The Father (Maybe)

Fenardo

Gustavus

I dont think anyone is "innocent enough" besides they could be converted at night! :imperialguard_commander1:

I noticed that as well, it could be "the perv," John, or that new guy.

Errmm why me? :imperialguard_commander1::pir_wacko::pir-look:

Btw beside the fact that you continually list me as heretic everyday... :imperialguard_commander1: I rekon your heretic, Also you've edited your post again...whats this the 2nd/3rd time? I hope 3rd.

Vote: Isabella, I know its too late but your really geting on my nerves on the last few days for various reasons.... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Bloody hell, The witches win this one with convicting Fernando...BTW How will we know if he is innocent or not... :pir-sceptic:

Well today has not been succesfull in my books...Unless Fernando is a witch...which I doubt.

Hmm, Fernando should be dead already. What's taking so long God? Anyhow, to add another vote for the inquisitor:

Vote: Inquisitor Fernando/ptdapen

Take that er-man! :pir-skull:

Quoting DarthPerson

(PS. I have a hunch that Phillip (the pervert) killed Charles (husband of the pervert's favorite thing to look at...). You can see the hair of the killer in one of the pictures, and it is not unlike Phillip's...)

I noticed that as well, it could be "the perv," John, or that new guy.

You idiotic pleb- the attacker is bald in all of the paintings! Look closely, you incompetent fool! You will see that he or shee is "bald" and that my style of hair appears in none of the paintings *cough* pansy *cough*. And will you stop calling me "the perv" or "pervert"? It's really inapropriate, especially coming from such foul people.

You idiotic pleb- the attacker is bald in all of the paintings! Look closely, you incompetent fool! You will see that he or shee is "bald" and that my style of hair appears in none of the paintings *cough* pansy *cough*. And will you stop calling me "the perv" or "pervert"? It's really inapropriate, especially coming from such foul people.

I have a hunch.....that that female canine witch [isabella...] whatever iis a witch....

What a useless day...

We're given more clues and we will execute someone unrelated.

And that is the trick here, isn't it?

Since day 1, we've been given meaningless clues designed to send us off in the wrong direction. Almost every one of us has had something aimed in our direction, something that ultimately doesn't mean anything. Mustafa spent days being attacked over the items that appeared in his shop, items that were clearly designed to make us suspicious. People have gone shopping, shown up late or not attended church. Joan and I are bloody and I don't have any idea why since we each know where the other one was all night. It's been one 'clue' after another, one accusation after another.

Add to that the fact that we can't even count on the most basic rule of mafia games, the honesty of the moderator in declaring the alignment of the dead, and what do you have? Deception. This whole game has been a trick, but who is perpetrating it?

Well, if it's the Inquisitor, we'll be rid of his influence tomorrow, but I don't think it is, as convenient as that would be.

No, I think it's more important to look at all of these misleading clues and see who HASN'T ever been accused. Surely, the person responsible would do everything they could to avoid looking suspicious, and in doing so, they eventually expose themselves as the only person who has never been accused.

What if there are only one or two witches with the power to deceive, confuse, mislead. Nothing fancy, no killing, no converting, just confuse. Admit it, there hasn't been much happening in town, it's as if the witches aren't doing anything but dying day after day. The only thing there has been is confusion and lots of it.

I have reviewed the days and have a name in mind. Why don't all of you take a moment to look back and see if you can figure it out?

Quoting John:

Vote: Isabella, I know its too late but your really geting on my nerves on the last few days for various reasons.... :pir-hmpf_bad:

I haven't posted for the last few days. :pir-tongue:

Quoting John:

I haven't posted for the last few days. :pir-tongue:

So you have not discussed Witches and Heretics since this terror began? Fernardo only arrived a few days ago.

What a useless day...

We're given more clues and we will execute someone unrelated.

And that is the trick here, isn't it?

Since day 1, we've been given meaningless clues designed to send us off in the wrong direction. Almost every one of us has had something aimed in our direction, something that ultimately doesn't mean anything. Mustafa spent days being attacked over the items that appeared in his shop, items that were clearly designed to make us suspicious. People have gone shopping, shown up late or not attended church. Joan and I are bloody and I don't have any idea why since we each know where the other one was all night. It's been one 'clue' after another, one accusation after another.

Add to that the fact that we can't even count on the most basic rule of mafia games, the honesty of the moderator in declaring the alignment of the dead, and what do you have? Deception. This whole game has been a trick, but who is perpetrating it?

Well, if it's the Inquisitor, we'll be rid of his influence tomorrow, but I don't think it is, as convenient as that would be.

No, I think it's more important to look at all of these misleading clues and see who HASN'T ever been accused. Surely, the person responsible would do everything they could to avoid looking suspicious, and in doing so, they eventually expose themselves as the only person who has never been accused.

What if there are only one or two witches with the power to deceive, confuse, mislead. Nothing fancy, no killing, no converting, just confuse. Admit it, there hasn't been much happening in town, it's as if the witches aren't doing anything but dying day after day. The only thing there has been is confusion and lots of it.

I have reviewed the days and have a name in mind. Why don't all of you take a moment to look back and see if you can figure it out?

Thank you Father. I truely would find it hard for you to be evil, but this has almost certianly made up me mind that your not. Those are good ideas. But the Inqusitor was a clue today. We now know without a doubt that he's evil.

Thank you Father. I truely would find it hard for you to be evil, but this has almost certianly made up me mind that your not. Those are good ideas. But the Inqusitor was a clue today. We now know without a doubt that he's evil.

I love your closed mindedness. All of those accusers base their accusations around things I don't have control on. Go on, execute the person who declares me a heretic without any backup! Oh wait, you won't, since you're so certain that I'm evil. I'd advise you all to start looking at the people who rarely bring attention. My role in this game.. of life.. makes me the center unfortunately in every message from Tiny Pious.

Remember.. what are you hunting for? Witches or heretics... or both.

I'd advise you all to start looking at the people who rarely bring attention.

You've brought this up a couple of times. Name them.

You've brought this up a couple of times. Name them.

I think you've gotten me confused with someone else. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I've said that. And thank you for asking. How about you? Everyone thinks you're just an innocent maid, but who knows? I've got nothing against you, but that's the point of my earlier statement. Want others? How about Isabella? How about Joan? How about Pablo? How about the guards? Many of the people still alive haven't said much, other then repeating things.

I think you've gotten me confused with someone else. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I've said that. And thank you for asking. How about you? Everyone thinks you're just an innocent maid, but who knows? I've got nothing against you, but that's the point of my earlier statement. Want others? How about Isabella? How about Joan? How about Pablo? How about the guards? Many of the people still alive haven't said much, other then repeating things.

Me? I know for sure that I myself am an innocent person. For a busy maid, I've said as much as I could. Being a maid of several nobles is quite a lot of work.

As for me, i believe that this day alone i have brought enough attention to myself.

However Inqusitor, speak up now. I need to know your thoughts before you die. Incase you prove innocent.

Infact, to buy you the time...

Unvote: Fenardo/ptdapen

You have a few hours.

As for me, i believe that this day alone i have brought enough attention to myself.

However Inqusitor, speak up now. I need to know your thoughts before you die. Incase you prove innocent.

Infact, to buy you the time...

Unvote: Fenardo/ptdapen

You have a few hours.

Yes, Joan, we heard you the first time. Unvote: Fernardo. I'll let you talk too. But if you don't talk soon....

So you have not discussed Witches and Heretics since this terror began? Fernardo only arrived a few days ago.

She hasnt said much at all really. Which is what makes her suspicous.

And accusing others without reason.

What are you asking from me? If you want specific answers, then ask specific questions. I'll say some things that come to mind...

You all know about my Witches/Heretic theory. Let us see:

-Witches/Heretics are not gender specific, unless Tiny Pious made a mistake. This was shown when Charles died and I, for whatever reason, called him a witch.

-This is called a Witch Hunt, so are we only hunting those? Is getting rid of all the witches, not all the heretics the way to win?

-There is one point that comes across though. In my Potato Message from God, it says I win when all of the witches and heretics are killed.

Looking back at that Potato Message, my theory may be completely off. But another thing I have thought of is: perhaps I am not paranoid. Perhaps I am Insane. This could apply to both my investigations and my announcement of people's alignment. If this is true, then we must do the following:

-Execute the people I see as innocent

-Stick to finding people with either much evidence against them or make the people who are staying out of attention

Again, this is probably not true, unless Tiny Pious is lying about who is going to Heaven and Hell. That also applies to the supposed falsehood of the announcements of the executed people's alignment. At the same time, it seems all too convenient that we've killed five witches and heretics.

That is all I have to say right now. Go on and ask about it, or ask what you wanted to find out before. Perhaps those questions will make me come up with or remember theories.

-Execute the people I see as innocent

And who have you seen as innocent so far? None if I recall correctly. If your theory about you being insane is correct, and we assume the words Tiny Pius put into your mouth are too, you should have declared Bernard innocent, but you didn't, you said he was a heretic. So no Sir, I'm quite certain that you are paranoid, and thus completely useless to us.

It was midday in Azufre, and the citizens took another break from prosecuting.

To the church went Alexander, as well as Isabella, Miguel and Sergio.

Mustafa opened up shop, though he had very little goods left from the previous days.

IMG_1115.jpg

Following him were Pablo, Fernando and John.

Martinus opened up the bakery, but no customers arrived. It may have had something to do with the smell of burnt flesh, and perhaps the rack lying in the middle of the shop.

Roberto unveiled his forge, and Gustavus came to have a look.

Once again Christopher and Henry were on patrol in Azufre.

Joan and Philip returned to the manors, as did Elisa.

(I have had exams last week and have more this week, so I apologize if I am late to post clues and results)

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Well, my first day here and my forge is now open for buisness! Welcome Gustavus! Buy anything you like and since today is my official opening, you can have a discount! It might take me a few days to finish making your weapon or tool though... By the way, is anyone going to get prosecuted today?

Is that blood on that cape!? [or whatever it is...rug?] Thats the only odd think that I can see......

Why am I at the store.....I dont know....Hmm guess I was just following the others.. :pir-look: Uhh Mustafa got anything new?

Also why is there a rack in the middle of Martinus's bakery? :pir-look:

Also I dont belive I've greeted the new forger! :pir-blush: Welcome Roberto! :pir-blush:

By the way, is anyone going to get prosecuted today?

There are currently:

8 votes for Fernando

1 vote for Gustavus

1 vote for Martinus

1 vote for Isabella

(and in case someone has forgotten, it takes 9 votes to condemn today.)

Yes, Marinuts has been acting rather stupid lately and has forgot to unvote himself. :pir_laugh2: John, I believe it is merely a red stone, possibly a piece of magma or red kryptonite, not blood. But it should be looked into, because we have no other leads to go on. Well, that I know of. The only clue we've recieved today was that there was a revealing clue in the morning's activities (first post).

Is that blood on that cape!? [or whatever it is...rug?] Thats the only odd think that I can see......

Why am I at the store.....I dont know....Hmm guess I was just following the others.. :pir-look: Uhh Mustafa got anything new?

Also why is there a rack in the middle of Martinus's bakery? :pir-look:

Also I dont belive I've greeted the new forger! :pir-blush: Welcome Roberto! :pir-blush:

Thank you for the warm welcome John, it feels great to be here! Blood you say let me have a look! *Walks over to Mustafar's shop* Why that does look like blood!

There are currently:

8 votes for Fernando

1 vote for Gustavus

1 vote for Martinus

1 vote for Isabella

(and in case someone has forgotten, it takes 9 votes to condemn today.)

The Inquisitor has 8 votes! Wow,looks like his life is dependant on Philip and Joan.

Yes, Marinuts has been acting rather stupid lately and has forgot to unvote himself. :pir_laugh2: John, I believe it is merely a red stone, possibly a piece of magma or red kryptonite, not blood. But it should be looked into, because we have no other leads to go on. Well, that I know of. The only clue we've recieved today was that there was a revealing clue in the morning's activities (first post).

A piece of magma? If it is magma that its color would be black as it must have already cooled off. Red kryptonite you say, I dont even think such an element existed! I really think it is blood though. It would be a weird coincidence if these rocks or elements look exactly like blood! A clue in the morning's activities! What is it?

I think that's just a stone used to hold the rug down...

As for anything new, I'm a little empty it seems. I haven't received any supplies in a while sorry. I hope I get some more soon, or we might start to go hungry. :pir-look:

(OOC: Just to note, I too have exams right now, a which is why I haven't been around so much. They'll be finished by the weekend though. :pir-classic: )