Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 6

Witchsig-3-1.png

InquisBack-2.png Chase-2copy.png Day3Final-1.png Philip-2copy.png Churchcopy.png FuegoBridgecopy.png

Charles made his way back to his manor after a long night of heated debating...

"Teehehe! I'm so clever, changing people's titles..."

IMG_1349.jpg

He did not notice the figure making it's way towards him...

IMG_1350.jpg

Oblivious, he made his way down a side street...

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

*BANG*

IMG_1357.jpg

Light spread across the town of Azufre again. A new day had come. A new man had come too.

Roberto (pr0visorak) the blacksmith came from across the River Fuego.

IMG_1337.jpg

Though the River Fuego was fairly small and slow flowing, it was necessary for a bridge to be built across it, as none of the people of Azufre possessed the ability to swim, or even stay afloat. Roberto made his way to the urban district of Azufre, where he hoped to set up a forge, and of course to help the good people of Azufre rid themselves of the witches that seemed to infest the town.

IMG_1334.jpg

Meanwhile, the town had all awoken to a horrible surprise.

IMG_1332.jpg

Charles had been killed.

untitled.jpg

After carefully examining the body, Inquisitor Fernando said to the town: "look at how he bleeds! Only Witches bleed like that!"

The town let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's kill another one!" a member of the crowd shouted.

And so, the witch-hunt continued.

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't take my word as fact. Some information or clues could possibly be misleading, just as some could be helpful.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra-2.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan-2.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles-2.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard-2.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (ImperialScouts Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen) Escaped: Day 6

- Sabrina-2.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (Norrington wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan-2.jpg Joan (Zepher)

- Roberto-2.jpg Roberto (pr0visorak)

Reserves:

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by the Devil.

- Cassandra-1.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man) - Burned at the Stake: Day 3 - Her excessive lipstick now burns in the fiery hell that it deserves.

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (Lt. Col. Thok alexrider7 I Scream Clone) - Burned at the Stake: Day 4 - A filthy split personality witch - but she had very nice hair.

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx) - Burned at the Stake: Day 5 - A passionate farmer, recently corrupted by the Devil's gaze.

- Charles.jpg4919163137_0a75dd0033_m.jpg Charles (Hinckley) - Shot: Night 5 - An Aventine pig now roasting on the spit of Satan.

Edit by Hinckley: Who fuckn added this picture?

Edit by Rufus: I think it was part of the fuckn CMF Series 2 Minifig Hunt.

Well... that is quite a weird turn. I spent the night protecting Joan, as I am sure she will confirm, so I know that she didn't kill Charles in a fit of rage after his sub-par love-making, and it turns out that he was a witch, just as it seemed. I don't really like the way the Inquisitor hesitated to explain how he knew, but I'm still trusting that a game moderator wouldn't go against mafia game standards and trick us.

So... Charles the witch is dead, and a new member joins the town. That's odd timing.

Welcome to Azufre, Roberto. I am the priest, Alexander, and I hope you will be attending our humble but Holy Church. It seems you wish to help us with this problem. How do you propose to do that?

Oh....that was a suprise! I expected Charles to be a noble! Instead he was going to try and make us kill Fernando, who could be helpful. Sorry Fernando, for ever doubting you. Oh, welcome to the town Roberto! I hope you will make better weapons for, us, the soldiers. Yay, new toys! :pir-tongue:

Well... that is quite a weird turn. I spent the night protecting Joan, as I am sure she will confirm, so I know that she didn't kill Charles in a fit of rage after his sub-par love-making, and it turns out that he was a witch, just as it seemed. I don't really like the way the Inquisitor hesitated to explain how he knew, but I'm still trusting that a game moderator wouldn't go against mafia game standards and trick us.

Let's just hope he managed to produce an heir before he died. But yes, it's interesting that the inquisitor hesitated before proclaiming him a witch. And while speaking of the inquisitor, I wonder what his investigations this night revealed. So, Fernando, anything to tell us?

Or rather, let's hope he didn't produce an heir, as that would probably be another witch or heretic.

So... Charles the witch is dead, and a new member joins the town. That's odd timing.

Welcome to Azufre, Roberto. I am the priest, Alexander, and I hope you will be attending our humble but Holy Church. It seems you wish to help us with this problem. How do you propose to do that?

Thank you for your lovely invitation and I will be honored to attend. I am after all, a christian from the town of which I have came from. Odd timing you say, well it is a good thing that he is dead. Since he is a witch. I think my talent in blacksmith will help to produce strong weapons to assist you in fighting witches.

Oh....that was a suprise! I expected Charles to be a noble! Instead he was going to try and make us kill Fernando, who could be helpful. Sorry Fernando, for ever doubting you. Oh, welcome to the town Roberto! I hope you will make better weapons for, us, the soldiers. Yay, new toys! :pir-tongue:

Yes! Thank you young sir! As you know my specialty is in weapons and I hope to give you the best weapons to rid this town of its demons!

By the way, does anyone know where I am able to find a inn or a place to stay? My journey has been very long and I would like to take a breath before meeting the rest of the people of the town.

Edited by pr0visorak

Let's just hope he managed to produce an heir before he died. But yes, it's interesting that the inquisitor hesitated before proclaiming him a witch. And while speaking of the inquisitor, I wonder what his investigations this night revealed. So, Fernando, anything to tell us?

Well, I think Joan can reveal whether or not they had babies. But the fact that he hesitated makes me sure that he is not a witch- or at least, that something is very wrong. "Er, only Witches bleed like that!" How retarded do you think we are, Fernardo? WHY IS EVERYONE SURE THAT HE (AND EVERYONE ELSE DEAD) IS A WICH?! AS JOAN THE GIGANTISS HAS SAID, THAT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE!!! And if Charles truely is a Witch, Joan would most likely be one too. By the way, I was under the impression that women were Witches and men were Heretics- was Charles a transvestite? Welcome, blacksmith guy. Go make me a goblet.

By the way, Charles WAS a noble, you idiots.

(OOC: If this is a double post, my apologies.)

Blacksmith man! You have edited your speak! What is this hersey?

After carefully examining the body, Inquisitor Fernando said to the town: "look at how he bleeds! Er, only Witches bleed like that!"

Er? Who says "er"???

It's nigh imposible we have managed to kill five witches in a row. Whether or not the Inquisitor is a heretic or not, he is no longer beneficial to our people. Considering the points of my noble lord, I cannot disagree that something is not as it appears. Vote: Fernando. Whether if he's lying because he's a witch, or lying to keep up a good representation, eventually killing off everybody to make sure that noone tells a peep, he should go, before he destroys our beautiful town :pir-cry:

It's best if he's just out of this town.

This new guy looks like an honest man!

Now this is a major turn in events. Charles is on to a major theory to reveal some witches (or so he believed) and then he is suddenly killed during the night and unconvincingly declared a heretic by his target. I was indecisive yesterday, but I do feel that this new evidence gives his idea some credence. Let us get a few things straight first.

Firstly, the killer was most likely Miguel, as he is the only confirmed night killer in the town. I'll come back to this point later.

Secondly, we were told by Tiny P yesterday to think outside the box. This tells me that there is most definitely some truth behind what Charles had to say. It is nigh impossible that we have caught 5 witches already and that we have another two "supposed" witches from the Inquisitor, and most likely another one from his most recent investigation. That makes 7 or 8 witches, if everything were to be believed. We already know for a fact that there are far less witches than there are citizens. So even if there are 8, which there are not, I cannot honestly believe that we have ferreted them all out already. Tiny P did not confirm that what he says in his posts is truth, and so that has lead me to believe that perhaps Charles was right, and that perhaps some of those that have been convicted are in fact not witches at all.

The other main point that came up to negate this, and I think I mentioned it, is that if people are falsely condemned then they would be bitching about it in the discussion thread. However, in the fairness of the game, I would say the Tiny P sent them all a Potato Message telling them that they were intentionally shown as heretics when they should not have been. This would explain a lot to me. Yesterday was undecided, but I think this new evidence has given us a solid poke in the right direction.

It is my belief that the Inquisitor is lying to us, and the only explanation I can think of is that he is a true heretic. I think we should discuss this a little more before making our decisions, but right now, I am willing to go after Fernando as my top suspect. He has lied about me, and I am sure that he is lying about some of the others too. It is my opinion that this game is like no other Mafia Game we have ever played, and that we must "think outside the box" to win. Charles may have been declared a witch, but I highly doubt that he truly is. How can you honestly declare someone a witch from the way they bleed? No, this trouble with the Inquisitor has gone far enough; it needs to stop now. I fear that it may already be to late for us, but if we can get a clear answer today and tidy up this messy affair, then perhaps we still have a chance of ridding this town of the evil presence that is here.

Now this is a major turn in events. Charles is on to a major theory to reveal some witches (or so he believed) and then he is suddenly killed during the night and unconvincingly declared a heretic by his target. I was indecisive yesterday, but I do feel that this new evidence gives his idea some credence. Let us get a few things straight first.

Firstly, the killer was most likely Miguel, as he is the only confirmed night killer in the town. I'll come back to this point later.

Secondly, we were told by Tiny P yesterday to think outside the box. This tells me that there is most definitely some truth behind what Charles had to say. It is nigh impossible that we have caught 5 witches already and that we have another two "supposed" witches from the Inquisitor, and most likely another one from his most recent investigation. That makes 7 or 8 witches, if everything were to be believed. We already know for a fact that there are far less witches than there are citizens. So even if there are 8, which there are not, I cannot honestly believe that we have ferreted them all out already. Tiny P did not confirm that what he says in his posts is truth, and so that has lead me to believe that perhaps Charles was right, and that perhaps some of those that have been convicted are in fact not witches at all.

The other main point that came up to negate this, and I think I mentioned it, is that if people are falsely condemned then they would be bitching about it in the discussion thread. However, in the fairness of the game, I would say the Tiny P sent them all a Potato Message telling them that they were intentionally shown as heretics when they should not have been. This would explain a lot to me. Yesterday was undecided, but I think this new evidence has given us a solid poke in the right direction.

It is my belief that the Inquisitor is lying to us, and the only explanation I can think of is that he is a true heretic. I think we should discuss this a little more before making our decisions, but right now, I am willing to go after Fernando as my top suspect. He has lied about me, and I am sure that he is lying about some of the others too. It is my opinion that this game is like no other Mafia Game we have ever played, and that we must "think outside the box" to win. Charles may have been declared a witch, but I highly doubt that he truly is. How can you honestly declare someone a witch from the way they bleed? No, this trouble with the Inquisitor has gone far enough; it needs to stop now. I fear that it may already be to late for us, but if we can get a clear answer today and tidy up this messy affair, then perhaps we still have a chance of ridding this town of the evil presence that is here.

I agree with what Mustafa has said. :pir-classic: Fernando is a very tricky man and he may be decieving us! I will Vote: Fernando. He is making this town worse and I can't stand it anymore!

This is a turn of events, indeed. I see no reason to beleive the Charles wasn't a witch. In fact, I find it highly unlikely that he wasn't a witch. Charles got his just deserts, in my opinion. If anything, I think that the one we should be executing is either a) Joan. If Charles was a heretic I doubt he'd be able to keep it secret for very long. Besides, Heresy loves company, as the saying goes. B) Miguel. Yes, his services have proved usefull in the recent past, but he is a threat to us none the less.

I am abstaining from voting untill I have more evidence or a more convincing argument.

The witches just made amny mistakes.

1) The proved Charles was on to something which proves...

2) The Inqusitor is evil. The fact that Charles is dead and the fact that he hesitated means that he's a witch, which proves...

3) We can disregard his investigations, and assume that Mustafa and Sergio are good. On top of that we can...

4) Convict the person who is still standing by him, and refuses to accept the fact that not everyone dead is not witches. The person I refere to is The Father. A witch.

5) We can not convict his toturer. He is simply doing what he thinks is good.

6) We cannot convict the Blacksmith, he was brought here to balance the numbers obviously.

7) The witches largest mistake was killing Charles and making an enemy of me. And he does have a hier.

Final point. The Inqusitor and Priesty are evil, or the father is simply looking for good in all people.

Vote: Fernando.

OOC: Adding in after seeing Norrington's post:

As for Gustavus' thoughts, it simply proves that...

He is so obviously a witch, still standing by Fenardo and saying that Charles was a witch and that we should disregard what he said.

This also reinforces that Miguel is good.

Innocents for sure

Miguel

Sergio

Mustafa

Witches

The Father

Fenardo

Gustavus

Accidental double post. Scroll down to see the real ones, o ye of little faith.

Edited by Norrington

4) Convict the person who is still standing by him, and refuses to accept the fact that not everyone dead is not witches. The person I refere to is The Father. A witch.

Really? So, you mean to say that all those that have been burned are witches? I couldn't agree more.

As for this, I think that you are simply in denial that your husband was a heretic, who spread unrest through all the members of th town.

Hear me out, fellow citizens:

The Inquisitor is not a heretic! The Father is not a heretic! I am not a heretic!

The fact that you would beleive this is incredulous. The Inqisitor has allready turned over a heretic, Bernard, to us. Why would a witch give up his kin to be burned? I have not yet received a satifactory awnser for this.

The Priest is suspected because he agrees with the Inquisitor. You would willing sacrifice a servant of God? I have heard the Legends of Mystery Castle, and the Priest in the story was immune to death in the night and conversion thorugh God's providence. Why would a man of God be a witch? Awnser me that.

I am suspected because I agree with the two men of God, and what TinyPius posts.

Citizens, these two are innocent. Execute me in their steeds. If I am innocent, then do not doubt these two's innocence.

I have nothing to fear, for I will live forever in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Vote: Gustavus/Norrington

This new guy looks like an honest man!

Thank you Elisa for those very kind words,

Citizens, these two are innocent. Execute me in their steeds. If I am innocent, then do not doubt these two's innocence.

Dearest me, why would you want yourself killed?

Joan, shut up already. Charles still MIGHT be a Witch. Sure, it's a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 possibility, but...

Gustavas- what the heck? You're killing yourself? Are you a witch? Vote: Gustavas/Norrington.

Innocents for sure

Miguel

Sergio

Mustafa

Oh, Mustafa! Will you ever forgive me for trying to convict you and doubting your innocence?

*sob*

Oh, my lady Joan, so terrible a loss of a noble. Oh Charles! The loss of one of my lords is sad. *sob* *sob*

Really? So, you mean to say that all those that have been burned are witches? I couldn't agree more.

As for this, I think that you are simply in denial that your husband was a heretic, who spread unrest through all the members of th town.

Hear me out, fellow citizens:

The Inquisitor is not a heretic! The Father is not a heretic! I am not a heretic!

The fact that you would beleive this is incredulous. The Inqisitor has allready turned over a heretic, Bernard, to us. Why would a witch give up his kin to be burned? I have not yet received a satifactory awnser for this.

The Priest is suspected because he agrees with the Inquisitor. You would willing sacrifice a servant of God? I have heard the Legends of Mystery Castle, and the Priest in the story was immune to death in the night and conversion thorugh God's providence. Why would a man of God be a witch? Awnser me that.

I am suspected because I agree with the two men of God, and what TinyPius posts.

Well that is a load of bollocks, and if that's not witch talk, I don't know what is. Your argument is weak my friend. How could you possibly use an example from a previous game to prove somebodies innocence? That's just plain stupid, and you know it. If you want to play like that, the I could say that the ancestor of our dear Father was a traitor in that same castle, and so that proves that he is a witch. :imperialguard_commander1: Do you think we're stupid? I don't think anybody with half a mind would even consider that as evidence.

As for the Inquisitor turning over his own kin, this happens more often than you think, and normally comes down to a power struggle or a way to try and make themselves look less innocent. Since you seem so determined to use past game play as evidence, you won't mind if I use it as an example? Good. You may remember Lord Rotrigous from that same castle in history. He himself was the leader in condemning Lord Ash as a traitor, because he wanted to seize power as the head honcho himself.

As for yourself, I was uncertain before, but I am willing to believe now that you are a heretic, as well as the other two. I mean you three wont even consider this idea that you might be wrong, and I think the reason is because you know we are right, and that if we follow through with our theory we will unmask you. We have been told to think outside the box, but you three refuse to do so, which is why I am so suspicious of you.

Oh, Mustafa! Will you ever forgive me for trying to convict you and doubting your innocence?

I see nothing to forgive Elisa. The times are hard, and you were following what you thought right at the time. I'm glad that you are looking into the evidence presented to us more deeply now though. :pir-classic:

Current vote tally, since we don't have Charles to do it for us:

Inquisitor Ferando (ptdapen): 3

Gustavus (Norrington): 2

Joan, shut up already. Charles still MIGHT be a Witch. Sure, it's a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 possibility, but...

Gustavas- what the heck? You're killing yourself? Are you a witch? Vote: Gustavas/Norrington.

To prove my conviction as to Alexander & Fernando's innocence, as well as my own, I am offering myself as a marytr.

To prove my conviction as to Alexander & Fernando's innocence, as well as my own, I am offering myself as a marytr.

Not once have I heard of a true martyr announce that he himself is a martyr. These might as well be playful words.

I see nothing to forgive Elisa. The times are hard, and you were following what you thought right at the time. I'm glad that you are looking into the evidence presented to us more deeply now though. :pir-classic:

Oh, great! How wondrous! Excellent points as well!

After carefully examining the body, Inquisitor Fernando said to the town: "look at how he bleeds! Er, only Witches bleed like that!"

Only witches bleed? So if I get cut, I'm a Witch? Sounds like our "good" Inquisitor is either: 1: Paranoid, 2: A witch, 3: A bumbling idiot, 4: A witch, or 5: A witch. So, I Vote: Fernando/ptdapen

Good morning fellow citizens, Good to see another witch dead. Even though none of you seem to think hes a witch. :pir-hmpf_bad:

I really dont know what to think about all that has happened, Im not voting yet either.

It seems the witches have planted the seeds of confusion and are reaping their profit by trying to convict innocents. :pir-hmpf_bad:

To make this fast and quick, I am going to stand by Charles' theory, and the possibility of our Inquisitor, controlling the possibilities of the witches' alignment. He is not even sure, whether Charles is a witch or not. I am not going to be sway by anyone, whom have not cast the vote for him.

More importantly, I have a very strong feeling that Miguel is not the only one whom have night actions to attack at night. There is still someone whom is able to attack at night. I urge that special someone to confess, before my soldiers and I are going to sniff you out. It's most unfortunate that we are not able to extend protection over Charles. I am extremely annoyed that Charles has been murdered by cold blood. INQUISTOR, you determine that Charles is a witch, because he bleed like a witch. I said, that is absurd rubbish. There is no way ANYONE can establish a witches' death just by the way it bleeds. Something is amiss.

Soldiers of Azufre, we need to take this recent matters very seriously.

This is my vote, Vote: Fernando/Inquisitor/ptdapen

On another note, Roberto welcome to Azufre.

There's quite a revealing clue in this morning's post, but no one seems to have mentioned it yet...

Who said that? :look:

Oh how easily the people of this village are swayed?! You doubt my crazy words that even I cannot explain. I am getting suspicious that we're all being played by Tiny Pious, but alas, if that is true, than after you kill me you'll just think I'm tricking you! Again, I have more useless information. Miguel confessed his crimes as a heretic, but alas, what does that do? I love how you people say that I am denying this, but no! You've convinced me that I'm insane! How can I explain the words that I say when I'm controlled by the divine Lord Tiny Pious?

Everything is pointed against me. I will be gone, and then the new announcer of the faith of the executed will be gone, and then the pattern will continue. You also believe that just because someone sides with me, when I haven't even really battled the part that I may be completely paranoid, that they are heretics.

Charles was no killed out of cold blood. As mentioned earlier, I investigated Miguel and it specifically noted that he was investigated much later in the night then usual. That means that Martinus probably had a hard time finding him. He probably trusted me, but I'm sure he's being swayed by these arguments. Oh, and stinky peasant.. pay attention! In my uncontrollable speech, I did not say witches bleed.. I said that they bleed in a certain way. Sure it sounds idiotic, but I have no control!

Oh I wish you people would give me one more day. Let me look into the faith of somebody... who shall remain unnamed for now. It may be obvious who it is in my opinion, but you may not care for it. Besides, who else do you guys want to kill? Just jump onto the bandwagon and stay safe, and then you'll be double crossed and killed. I only have slight suspicions anyways, with not any arguments as great as the ones against me.

A little note that I find completely hilarious. Some of you where talking about your distrust in outsiders when adding to the accusations given by Charles. But look! A new outsider coming in to move in! You give him warm welcomes and open arms! Leave while you can. Better to leave then be burned for suspicions.

The Kingdom of Heaven awaits me! I will be relieved of my long duties of being an Inquisitor! I have no way to counter those questions and accusations... not dying today is just delaying the inevitable.

Hrm, wait! Someone said there's a clue! Look for it! I will look too, but right now I just want to get my word out.