Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Creative Critic Mini-Contest FAQ

Mister Phes, I have completed my 20 posts on peoples PTV entries. I am for sure that I have completed 20 reviews and each of them are longer than a paragraph. I hope I am a winner?

LegoKing

Ehm.. I think I've made 20 feedbacks today. But I'd like someone to check it, just be sure. I can't claim a price if I'm only half done :pir-wink: So now I just hope that I'm the first.

Yes, you did! Congratulations! You're the wiiner!

Mister Phes, I have completed my 20 posts on peoples PTV entries. I am for sure that I have completed 20 reviews and each of them are longer than a paragraph. I hope I am a winner?

Aren't you lucky we have two Cast Away Rafts then :pir-tongue:

But only two!

Contest Over!

congratulation you two ^^ I didn't count my posts XD how many did I do Mister Phes ? did you count all our post ? or we had to ?

congratulation you two
Aw, already? Wow, that was quick! Congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to you both! :pir-classic:

Thanks a lot all of you.

Uhh.. I'm so excited :monkey: Looking forward to recieve it.. uhh.. I think I'm gonna do a review of this unique eurobrick raftset :pir-grin:

Congratulations to you both! :pir-classic:
congratulation you two ^^ I didn't count my posts XD how many did I do Mister Phes ? did you count all our post ? or we had to ?
'

Thanks to all. Sorry that the contest ended so fast. I did not even give others a chance.

'

Thanks to all. Sorry that the contest ended so fast. I did not even give others a chance.

Naah.. not really.. Niether did I. but you know what? That's very pirate-ish. We go for the gold.. ehm.. raft as pirates. YARR :jollyroger:

Naah.. not really.. Niether did I. but you know what? That's very pirate-ish. We go for the gold.. ehm.. raft as pirates. YARR :jollyroger:

Indeed, that is what ye pirates do.